Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building a new house for my new generation! Tell me what you think?

blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I just started building this house so it's unfinished! I'll probably change and add some things later on the day after I wake up, but so far this is what I have! :D I can't wait till its finished! I will post the finished pictures later on after I finish it! So tune in! Lol

jhae4g.png
qyww2h.png
30wrrpe.png
axivea.png
oa8abb.gif

Comments

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    mmm. Green roof. Nice :)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Oh my goodness! That is amazing!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    i like how there is grass on each level. and love the garden up top!
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • DieterPrivateDieterPrivate Posts: 459 Member
    There is another forum section for this, 'The Sims 4 Lots' I believe. Please post there for this. Otherwise, good base skeleton, you just need to decorate it...
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Looks great! I love the entrance and the green roof :agree:
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,653 Member
    Is that water or whatever underneath? I ended up putting the corner bath in the corner of my garden surrounded by bushes to get a spa type thing going on!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I actually didn't know yet that we can have roof gardens! Spectacular!
  • JaylinaJaylina Posts: 256 Member
    Nice!
  • xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    There is another forum section for this, 'The Sims 4 Lots' I believe. Please post there for this. Otherwise, good base skeleton, you just need to decorate it...

I'm pretty sure OP can post this here of they like. This is the general discussion section of the forums after all, meaning people can post about anything and everything regarding the sims. It would be different if OP was posting this somewhere like technical discussions. I don't see what the big deal is.

Anywho, beautiful house OP. I have yet to try my hand at building in this game but this makes me want to start! :)
  • blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Is that water or whatever underneath? I ended up putting the corner bath in the corner of my garden surrounded by bushes to get a spa type thing going on!

YES! :D You can actually put fountains under stairs! Idk if you can do that in sims 3 or not... but i never did in sims 3 lol and also yeah! you can have gardens as roofs! :D they actually have some flooring thats grass so you don't have to terrain paint it. @alanmichael1
    oa8abb.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Your home is looking very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the home! Very nice rooftop garden! The green grass on the roof level and balconies and the plants and rocks on the top garden area looks very nice! The curved patio area looks great. It looks nice how you have done the water feature area with the stairs either side.
    It is looking great! :)
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    Great house, we can play golf on that roof
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Looks great so far! I love how you have done to grass roofing areas to make it look like a really lush environment, and the modern sleek design of the exterior of the house looks very good! :)
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Great design! I really hope to see this on the gallery :)