Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AmbsSim's Creations for The Sims 4 {Update on Page 4: Wasabi Starter!}

AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone!
I love sharing creations I've made in The Sims games, and seeing as how I have a creations thread for Sims 3, I figured I'd start sharing what I've made in Sims 4 in a similar fashion. I'm certainly no expert at building lots or creating sims, but I always hope that what I create will make some fellow simmers happy, and that's all that matters! Please feel free to leave any comments, advice, or even pics of your sims enjoying one of my lots.

All of my creations can be found in the Gallery under my ID: AmbsSim
And as always, no third-party CC is used.

I have two lots that I've already created so far!

[img][/img]ozSKOBF.png?3

[img][/img]sAipyzF.png?1

[img][/img]QY9lbNj.png?2

[img][/img]Oa8Lg1t.png?1

[img][/img]hXNSaIS.png?1

[img][/img]5ItvslT.png?1

The LOL Club is the funniest internet café in all of Willow Creek! You know you've made it big as a comedian here if you can get the audience to look up from their computers and actually laugh-out-loud. This lot is set up as a lounge, and unfortunately because there's no "set front of lot" cheat (at least not that I'm aware of), the entrance/front of the building faces the west side of the lot.

Post edited by AmbsSim on

Comments

• AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    edited September 2014
    [img][/img]HKXCaHH.png?2

[img][/img]UmaCHN1.png?2

[img][/img]gW5WfDF.png?2

[img][/img]qxzvMbL.png?2

The Art Haus Starter home provides great inspiration for the budding sim artist! It features a loft-style bedroom complete with a tiny outdoor deck with a nice view of the creek out back.
    Lot Value: $18,293.00

#AmbsSim,#NoCC

Thank you in advance to anyone who gives my stuff a chance. Please enjoy, and happy simming! :D
    edited October 2014
    I'm very happy to bring to you all Gnomes' Garden amusement park!

[img][/img]y24q3sQ.png?1

[img][/img]7JaMMEC.png?2

[img][/img]x00DGqu.png?1

[img][/img]Nj86sOf.png?1

[img][/img]C5fMgdF.png?1

[img][/img]IVuq4jF.png?1

[img][/img]2sgos6c.png?1

[img][/img]kG7y1dV.png?1

[img][/img]wSdPnES.png?1

Enjoy the Gnome Racetrack, sit on the Merry-No-Longer-Goes-Round, and treat yourself to something tasty at the Enchanted Tree Bakery! There's an outdoor bar where you can drink and converse with friends, and there's even a small gardening area where you can practice your skills and contribute your own flowers and plants to the park.

#AmbsSim,#NoCC,#Bar,#ResizedObjects

Important Note: Gnomes' Garden contains a large amount of re-sized objects! Please download the lot directly from the Gallery onto an empty lot in order to keep objects at their intended sizes, do not place the lot while in Town View.

This lot is actually designated as a bar, not a park. The reason I did this was I did not feel the required jungle gym options to make it a park fit the lot's overall theme. Setting Gnomes' Garden as a bar allows for visiting sims at pretty much any time of day, visiting sims are more of a younger crowd compared to those of a lot set as a lounge (I have nothing against elderly sims, just my personal preference.), and there will always be a designated bartender at the outdoor bar.

Thank you, everyone, for giving my creations a chance! Please enjoy! :D

Post edited by AmbsSim on
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your Lol Club Internet Cafe looks great :) I love the large modern style of the outside, and I love how you have made the top floor and the flowerbeds to make the shape of Lol haha :p The interior furnishings look great, and I love the cool modern blue and white colour scheme you used, it looks like a great place to hang out in!
    Thank you, TheMatteo0! It does seem to be fairly popular in my world, whenever I visit it, the lot has about 10 sims on it. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    Your LOL Club is very nice! :) It looks great and very creative how the roof and the flowers are in the shape of the LOL letters! Very nice colour and texture of the exterior. The front covered entrance way to the club looks great. Very nice layout of the build! Great stage area for comedians to perform at the microphone and for sims to enjoy playing the grand piano. It looks great how you have set up the tables and chairs in the build, and it looks great how you have placed computers on them for sims to sit at the tables and use them. Great linking the computers to your background story details that you have written about the club! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar . It is great that you have umbrella covered tables outside for sims to enjoy also sitting outdoors in the sunshine. It is great that sims can sit upstairs at tables using the computers too. Nice comfortable sofa sitting areas through the build. It looks very nice how you have used blue for the seating.
    Very nice exterior design of your Art Haus starter home! The shape of it looks great! The overhanging part of the home looks great! It looks very nice how you have used the glass windows for the walls where the sofas are. Nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy painting on the easel there, enjoying looking out at the views.
    They are both great builds! :)
    Thank you so much, rosemow! I love your critiques, they're always very thoughtful and detailed, very much appreciated! :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Love the LOL Club and the color scheme. Nice work!
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like the club also...totally works for a comedy or nightclub.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Wow, both are fantastic! I love the LOL Club, the color scheme is great and it's got a laid back yet tech savvy appeal and the artist house is just perfect, if it were real I'd move in there myself :)
    Thank you so much, @Chris2fer03, @Ash072, and @22calprincess!

I'm so happy you liked the colors I chose for the LOL Club! I was trying to give it a bit of a modern look, plus I like the color blue quite a bit and wanted to incorporate that in there. ;)

22calprincess, I completely agree with you, I wish I really could live in the Art Haus starter, too, and there are quite a lot of homes created by other simmers here that I feel the same way about! Of course, in reality I would probably never be able to actually afford to live in any of them. :'( So I'll let my sims enjoy them and have all the fun!
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    Love the little house
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
    @SelahFreeAtLast: Thank you! :D
  • SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    The Amusement Park wasn't there when I commented. It's awesome!
    ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter
    Haha, yeah I must have just been in the process of adding it on here when you first posted. Thank you, again, I'm glad you like it! :)
    Gnomes Garden is a great amusement park! :) Very nice design of it! It is such a creative build! The layout of the build is great! The curved roofing looks great! The enlarged gnomes look so very cute and great! Great front gate entrance to the park. The pillars with the gnomes on top of them look great and are a fun welcome to the lot! It looks great how you have done the stand for sims to enjoy sitting watching the gnome flamingo races! The fenced racing area looks great! The riding gnomes look cute! Very nice gazebo merry go round! It looks great how you have placed the seats and enlarged animal toys there! Sims will enjoy riding the merry go round! The roofing is great! The animal pictures on the middle walls are nice for sims to see when there and suit well the type of structure. Very nice sofa sitting nook area between the two lots of steps there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats, enjoying watching all that is happening in the park. The flowers between the seats and around the edge of the merry go round are very pretty for sims to enjoy seeing. Great harvestable garden area! Sims will enjoy planting and harvesting plants from the community garden boxes. The gnome there looks great! The flower carts there are a nice touch. Very nice curved roofing bakery area! It looks great! It looks great how you have used the arches there and placed the counters. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools eating and having a chat. They will enjoy making and eating a cup cake from the cup cake machine. The flowers on the counters are nice for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. The type of bar stools that you have used look nice. The menu board is a nice touch on the exterior wall. Great bar area too for sims to enjoy having a drink from. Very nice water fountain feature area! It looks nice how you have placed the seats on the edges of the water fountain for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the air.
    It is a very nice and creatively designed build! :)
    Thank you so much, @rosemow! You have to be one of the sweetest persons I've seen on these forums, and you leave such great, highly detailed feedback. Always appreciated! :)
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    I love the colors you used in the LoL Club. and your Amusement Park is so creative. lol at the Gnome Race track and the Merry-No-Longer-Goes-Round. :D
    Great roofing designs!!!
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Oh my goodness!! Your Gnomes Garden amusement Park is so very creative!!! I love it!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Aw @AmbsSim, your amusement park bought a great big smile to my face. Just how adorable is the flamingo race. So creative. I love it :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Awww! Gnomes garden is so cute! Made me smile! :D
    edited October 2014
    Hello :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread.
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793638/showcase-links-thread/p1

Edit I have added your showcase thread to the above link.
    Post edited by rosemow on
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Garden Gnomes is really creative! Especially the Flamingo racing. I'll take Pink Floydingo ridden by Gnorm McShortylegs to win in the 5th!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Gnomes Garden looks a fantastic and fun amusement park, love all the gnomes, great work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @Sashraf, @Tiki5872, @soocoolsim, @yanti68, @Ash072, @masajo: Thank you all for your compliments, it means a lot to me! I'm glad you all enjoyed Gnomes' Garden, especially the gnome racing track. :)

@rosemow Thank you very much for adding my thread to your showcase thread directory, that is awesome! :D

My apologies that it took so long for me to respond, it's been awhile since I've been on here.
    I have something new for everyone, the Lighthouse Starter!

[img][/img]2f3ursN.png?1

[img][/img]8ruvKwI.png?1

[img][/img]cqG8eNx.png?1

[img][/img]xV2XJ6h.png?1

[img][/img]P4WIdlB.png?1

[img][/img]MQn0Kc9.png?1

[img][/img]psgV0f9.png?1

[img][/img]HgydgQi.png?1

This old lighthouse was recently remodeled on the inside and converted into a cozy living space.
    Lot Value: $19, 985.00
    Lot Size: 20x15
    Built on what was the "Rindle Rose" lot in Willow Creek.
    No CC was used.
    Some objects were Re-sized. To keep the intended size of those objects, please place the Lighthouse Starter directly from the Gallery onto an empty lot.
    Can be found under my profile name in the Gallery: #AmbsSim

This lot is very bare-bones when it comes to furniture and decorations as I wanted it to appear like a lighthouse, yet still be a starter home. It just barely fit the bill of a starter, since any single sim will only have $15.00 left to their name after moving in. :(
    I might make a more fully furnished/decorated, non-starter version of this a little bit down the road.

Thank you, everyone, and please enjoy! :D