Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toilet Won't Clean

My sim Sat there for three Sim hours, making a Weird Moaning noise, while Scrubbing the toilet, it still had the Green smoky stuff coming out? could someone of taken such a nasty dump its permanently messed up?

Comments

• Meggichan844Meggichan844 Posts: 12 New Member
    I had the same problem. A glitch, I think.
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    I'm sorry, I know this is a serious question but between the moaning and permanent staining, I snorted with laughter.

Could be bugged and need to be sold/re-purchased.

That or use one of these...

flamethrower11.jpg
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    Do you have a pregnant female in your house?
    Toilet seats fully upgraded?

Solution - sell those toilet seats, buy new ones but don't upgrade till the child is born.
    It's still a bug, but the patch broke the nect somewhere on the road and we can't possibly know now when it'll arrive.
  • VlaxitovVlaxitov Posts: 5,798 Member
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Do you have a pregnant female in your house?
    Toilet seats fully upgraded?

Solution - sell those toilet, buy new ones but don't upgrade till the child is born.

That's how it happened with me. She puked in a toilet and it became impossible to clean after that.

Wasn't a big deal though, I just replaced the toilet and upgraded it again.

• LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    That happened with my refrigerator.. A green gas kept coming from it but there was nothing to clean out. I just bought a new one
  • SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    I put the toilet in the family build/buy inventory and then took it back out. It became clean and kept my upgrades. Apparently, pregnant barf is radioactive and unclean-able!!
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Just laughed a little.. XD
    --
    It is most likely a bug.
  • Snarkman1974Snarkman1974 Posts: 68 Member
    they "TRIED for baby," so I am Assuming that's The Problem?
  • CristalBlueRosesCristalBlueRoses Posts: 427 Member
    I put the toilet in the family build/buy inventory and then took it back out. It became clean and kept my upgrades. Apparently, pregnant barf is radioactive and unclean-able!!

I've had the issue as well. I'll try this next time, thanks :-)
    Brian's Log: Day sixty-seven.
    Cube was quite all night. Once again
    Cube as quiet all day. As per previously.
    No movement.
    No change in measurements.
    End of entry
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    :Do:):D cant help myself :D
  • moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    Can delete and undo delete to fix toilet. Doesn't work for fridge.
  • have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member

lol I didn't know you could try for baby on the toilet! :D
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Yea I had that issue with the fridge but the next day it was fine.
  • Snarkman1974Snarkman1974 Posts: 68 Member
    it was
    have2admit wrote: »

lol I didn't know you could try for baby on the toilet! :D

It was in the Obeservatory, it was "interesting"

• conundrum_dragonconundrum_dragon Posts: 794 Member
    This happened to me after I upgraded my toilet to self clean, it got dirty and couldn't be cleaned. I got a new toilet and have not upgraded to self clean, so far so good. Sim has been pregnant twice since then.
  • chulsyvergchulsyverg Posts: 3 New Member
    Putting the toilet into family inventory and taking it back out again worked! It was clean again and still had the upgrades. Thanks!
  • KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    I always just go out to Manage Worlds, pop back in and the toilet is clean. It does seem to be related to having a pregnant Sim get sick in it.
  • Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    It is a known bug,remove toilet and buy a new one
  • kturner1015kturner1015 Posts: 245 Member
    i had the same problem - i had to just keep replacing the toilet. it only happened when my pregnant sim threw up in it.
  • WohooooooooooWohoooooooooo Posts: 4 New Member
    So i have another problem and I'm new (to the site not the game) i don't know how to ask a question, my sim's girlfriend just gave birth to a girl and she's out of the world (which means she's not living in any lot in the map) and i want to see the baby but can't, is there any way to visit her althoug she doesn't live in the map?
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Not a cleaning issue, but a toilet issue nonetheless:

I put 2 bathrooms in a vet clinic I built - neither of them (either the women's or the men's) relieve the bladder need - sims end up using it continuously while their bladder need is unaffected. I've tried buldozing the lot and re-placing it, I've tried replacing the toilets, both with the same model and with different ones - nothing works.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Maybe try reporting to Answers HQ, this thread is from the very beginning of TS4.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    So i have another problem and I'm new (to the site not the game) i don't know how to ask a question, my sim's girlfriend just gave birth to a girl and she's out of the world (which means she's not living in any lot in the map) and i want to see the baby but can't, is there any way to visit her althoug she doesn't live in the map?

you went all the way to a post in 2014, about toilets and completely unrelated to your problem, to ask this...?
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    @Wohoooooooooo as was mentioned by one of the posts here it might be a good bet to post this on The Sims 4 AHQ as we no longer have any bug or tech support here on this site. Considering this thread itself is quite old I'm going to go ahead and close this off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top