Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab

Comments

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    @CharlieOllie1108 I wish it would be that easy. Those two are long ways from figuring it out. don't worry, it'll make sense
    1FKDfKj.png
  • CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    @EAfan99 Oh good.. I can't wait for the next part! :D
    edited September 2014
    Things will never be the same in Sunset Valley. And on that note, I'm off to Uni. Bye guys!
    1FKDfKj.png
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    Things will never be the same in Sunset Valley

Never. Sunset Valley needed a good shake.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member

"Now how about you all take a seat and relax, as long as you don't mess with any graves you'll be fine."

They were scared, nervous, jumpy sure but they did as they were told, after all Brandi could follow them all over town if they didn't listen, it was going to be a long night.

"Now boys as you can see, Johnny here is indeed your eldest brother and well he comes from...."

*Scene fades out.*

After tossing and turning in bed, Liberty gave up and took a shower. She was toweling her hair dry as she walked towards her bags to grab her comb. Bending over into her bag. Liberty noticed a piece of paper with Johnny’s name on it sticking out from under the bed near their things. She pulled it out and saw the name of the hospital that faxed Johnny the information about his family, so she figured it fell out of the folder that held the other faxed documents. Opening his backpack, Liberty pulled out the folder to put the important paper back, but before she closed and put away the folder, she glanced over the family information with a small smile, since she knew Johnny always wanted to be a part of a large family and was still stung from being disowned, until she saw his father’s name. Taken aback, she uttered a quiet, “What?” before sitting on the edge of the bed. “Geoffrey Landgraab isn’t his real father? Who’s this Skip guy?” Liberty jumped at the sudden interruption to her thoughts when her phone rang. Confused, she looked at the time to see that it wasn’t even close to the bumcrack of dawn and looked at the caller. Summer Holiday, one of her room mates.

Shaking her head in disbelief that someone would call at that hour, she answered the phone. “It’s late, Summer. What are you doing awake?” A cheerful laugh answered her inquiry, “It’s not that late! I woke up feeling rather energized so I went for a jog, I’m at the park now so I figured I’d see if you were awake. So how’s Sunset Valley? What’s it like?” Liberty rolled her eyes with a smile at Summer’s energy, even at such an ungodly hour. “Only you would wake up in the middle of the night wanting to go for a jog.” Summer laughed again, “Oh, come on, Liberty. You know I like to be active.” “Yeah, I do. You’ve tried and failed to get me up at insane times of the day to go jog with you. Anyways, it’s nice here, I guess. The sims here seem nice.” “See any ghosts yet?,” followed by another laugh. Liberty told her room mates about her trip to Sunset Valley, but only telling them she was going to there to research about the rumored paranormal activity there. Knowing how geeky Liberty is, they didn’t question further and wished her a safe trip. Liberty bit her lip almost tempted to spill the beans, but thought against it, “No, not yet. I won’t give up, though.” She continued to tell Summer about how pretty it was there with all the parks and beaches. After more small talk, the call ended. Liberty set her phone back down with a sigh and glanced back to the documents still on her lap. “Why didn’t Johnny tell me about this?”

In Riverview, Geoffrey sat down on one of the concrete benches next to his mother’s grave and waited. Living in Sunset Valley, he knew the drill. Wait for the music and watch for the dead. Unsure if he missed the time, he looked down at his watch and jumped at a woman’s voice. “Hello, sweetie.” Tears formed in his eyes as he looked up into the glowing face of his mother. “Hi, Mom.” His mother gestured toward the empty spot next to him on the bench, Geoffrey nodded and she quietly sat next to him. “I’ve been waiting a long time for you to see me, my sweet boy.” Geoffrey felt a pang of unwarranted guilt, “I didn’t know where you were or that you had died. No one told me.” A frown played across her face, “Not even your father? Your father didn’t tell you? I wrote you every week since I left and you never wrote back.” Shocked, Geoffrey looked at his mother, “What? No. No, Dad didn’t tell me anything. I never received any letters from you. I… I thought you left because of something I might’ve done. That you didn’t want me anymore..” His mother reached to cup his cheek, but stopped short as she saw her ghostly hand and lowered her hand back to her lap. “Oh, sweetie. No! You didn’t do anything! Nothing at all! I did want you, Geoffrey! I.. I just thought it best that you stayed with your father. A boy needs his father.” A tear fell down his cheek and into his lap, “A boy needs his mother, too.” Ghostly tears formed in his mothers eyes as she looked down. They sat in silence for a moment before Geoffrey worked up the nerve to ask the questions he so desperately needed answers to. “Mom, tell me about your other son..” His mother looked up quickly then smiled and shook her head. “You were always a smart, inquisitive boy. I always thought you would make a fine detective. Now. What do you want to know about your brother?” “Everything! Who is he? Where is he?” The smile on his beautiful mother’s face started to fade as she looked at Geoffrey and then pointed towards her tombstone. “Look,” was the only answer she gave to his questions. Giving her a confused look, Geoffrey obeyed and walked towards her tombstone. He saw her name and then looked at the grave next to her. “SKIP BROKE: Died from drowning.” Was written on the stone. Geoffrey felt the blood drain from his face as he took a few steps back, losing his balance and falling onto his rear next to his mother. “You would’ve liked him. He reminded me a lot of you. Same straw colored hair. Same beautiful blue eyes. I wish you could’ve known him.” Geoffrey sat on the ground trembling in silence. Thoughts running through his head. “Skip… Skip’s my brother?! How- how is that possible?! How could he be dead when I just saw him just yesterday?!”

Geoffrey’s mother understood her son’s behavior. She sat by her son’s side as he continued to stare disbelievingly at his brother’s grave until the sun started to peek over the horizon. As she started to fade away in the morning light, she kissed her sweet son’s head and whispered, “I love you, my sweet boy. I’ll always be here..”

*scene fades*

As Brandi was explaining what happened, she looked up and noticed Skip walking toward them.

"There's your father now."

They all turned and Skip stopped dead in his tracks, he had arrived a little while ago glad to be away from the Alto's manor and when he spotted the ghost he went to see who it was, seeing Brandi just as she spoke made him stop he stared at Johnny, Dustin and Beau. Johnny was about to say something but he was lost for words.

"....These are my kids?" he asked.

He wasn't bothered by Brandi's form at all, she put her hands on her hips.

"Three of them, there is one more in our home town, since you can't remember anything useful allow me to introduce you to the son you had with Nancy Landgrabb, Johnny, and this is Dustin, and Beau, Skip Jr. is the youngest. Now stop being a dead beat and do something to fix the mess you made!"

She let out a ghostly wail and flew into her grave, Dustin glared at Skip.

"You cheated on mom."

Skip held his hands up.

"Dustin wait...I don't know how any of this happened, every things a blur...and Johnny." he shook his head.

"I'm sorry to all of you...."

Dustin shook his head.

"Save it, mom struggled with us enough, it is convenient that you don't know anything about us now, come on Beau."

"But dad...."

"Dad doesn't exist, he has no idea who we are, you want to spend time with some stranger?!" he snapped, feeling hurt for himself, his brothers, and for his mother.

Beau sniffed and only looked at the ground, Johnny put a hand on Dustin's shoulder.

"Dustin he's just a kid, don't take your frustrations out on him." he said.

Skip rubbed the back of his neck watching Dustin ignore Johnny's words, this whole situation was more awkward than he could handle.

"Hate me all you want, I'd hate me too if I was in your shoes, but please, we need to talk, and Beau don't cry I don't have to have my memories to know I love my sons."

Beau sniffed and wiped his eyes.

"...I want to go home..." he said quietly.

Dustin took Beau to the car, ignoring Skip, Skip sighed and looked at Johnny who just shook his head.

"You don't especially have any bad blood with me, but I think you need to talk to your brother."

Skip stared at him.

"I don't have a brother..."

"Yeah, I thought that too and here I have three half-brothers."

Skip just stared at him, highly confused.

"Why don't we get a coffee, since you seem to know more than I do."

Johnny only nodded, he would check on Dustin and Beau later, for now he really did need to talk to his father...

*Scene ends.*
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

"You don't especially have any bad blood with me, but I think you need to talk to your brother."

Skip stared at him.

"I don't have a brother..."

"Yeah, I thought that too and here I have three half-brothers."

Skip just stared at him, highly confused.

"Why don't we get a coffee, since you seem to know more than I do."

Johnny only nodded, he would check on Dustin and Beau later, for now he really did need to talk to his father...

*Scene ends.*

Slamming the car door behind him, Dustin roughly unlocks the door to their room and storms in with Beau quietly following. “I can’t believe it! I just can’t believe it!”, Dustin yelled to the room. He pace around the small room in a rage. Beau, with fresh tears streaming down his face, crawled onto the bed, pulling his legs against himself, and watch his brother. “How could Dad do that to us? To Mom? He said he loved us, but I don’t believe him! If he did love us, he wouldn’t have cheated on Mom! Did he even know she was pregnant again when he cheated?! I bet! I bet he knew and cheated anyways! And Johnny! Who does he think he is telling me what to do?! I don’t care if he’s family!” Dustin didn’t stop his rant until he heard the muffled cries of his brother. He watched as his little brother sat curled up and crying into his knees. All the rage Dustin felt melted away as guilt and sorrow took its place. Dustin sat on the bed next to Beau and pulled closer to him. Both brothers quietly cried together. Finally Dustin kissed the top of his brother’s head, “Look, Beau, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to take my anger out on you. I didn’t mean for you to see me like that. All of it just took me by surprise, that’s all. Beau…Beau, talk to me.” Sniffling, Beau looked up at his brother with a quivering lip, “I.. I miss mommy! I… I miss daddy! I want to go home!”, he whimpered as another wave of tears flowed. Hugging him closer, “I know, buddy. I know you do..”, Dustin said through his own tears.

Johnny sipped his coffee as he looked over the diner’s retro interior. “Man, it’s been a while..” Skip walked back to the booth they claimed. “Sorry about that. I wasn’t expecting the water works in the car. Couldn’t be seen with snot smeared across my face.”, Skip said with a forced, weak laugh. Johnny just looked at him and set his coffee down on the faux wood Formica table, gritty with salt from the previous occupants’ fries. A cheery waitress came up to the table, her writing pad ready. “Good morning! What can I get for you two gentlemen?” Skip glanced at Johnny, who was staring disinterested out the window, “You hungry?” Johnny turned and shook his head then went back to looking out the window. Skip sighed and looked back at the waitress, whose smile took a forced turn as she witnessed the awkwardness, “Just a coffee, please.” “Sure, thing!”, as the waitress quickly walked away from the table. The two men sat there in complete silence. Finally Johnny turned to Skip, “So you really don’t remember anything?” The waitress came back with Skip’s coffee and quickly left. Skip reached over and poured some cream and opened a small packet of sugar into his coffee. “Looks that way.” Johnny sat there watching the man across from him and let out a small scuff. Skip gave out a tense sigh, ”Look, Johnny. I know what it looks like. Like I’m making up an excuse so I don’t have to look after my family. That’s not the case. I don’t know what happened. I keep having flashes of memories, but I still can’t remember a whole lot. I want to take care of my kids… all of them. I wish I knew what happened between Dustin and Beau’s mother, but I don’t. Now that doesn’t mean I don’t care or that I’m not going to try everything I can to find out. I just need some patience. I’m trying so hard to get my memories back.” Johnny sat and listened to Skip and took another sip of his coffee. Skip still frustrated with the whole situation started to drink his as well.

Another quiet moment passed as both men drank their coffee, the waitress came by to refill their cups and wanders away.

Another moment passes and Johnny looks back at Skip, who has a look of defeat, when he heard him quietly say, “I have a brother?” Johnny gives him a small crooked smile, “Yeah. You have a brother.” “What’s he like?” Johnny let out a short laugh, “Oh, he’s a great guy.” Skip didn’t miss the heavy sarcasm. “Why do you say that?” “Well, when daddy Landgraab found out I wasn’t his, he blew a gasket. Filled my mom’s head with nonsense and ultimately threw me out and disowned me. Cut me off from the family money, not that I wanted it in the first place. So, yeah, he’s a swell guy. Real swell.” Skip’s eyes got wide as he looked around, without really seeing anything, lost in thought. “Wait… Landgraab. Where have I heard that… ,” looking right at Johnny, “You mean.. Dr. Landgraab?” Johnny eyes him, “Yeah…. Dr. Geoffrey Landgraab..” “Is my brother?” “Sad to say, but yes.” “So Nancy and I really did..” “Woo-hoo’d. Yep,” Johnny said coolly as he took another sip of his coffee. Skip stared into space trying to wrap his head around it all. “I was with Brandi… the nurse from the hospital, the one that slapped me… we had kids…I cheated on her with Nancy… How… How could I have done that? The people I’ve hurt! I need to make it right. I’ve got to make it right!”, Skip thought frantically. Johnny watched as the emotions played across Skip’s face. He felt bad for the man, but knew he couldn’t really do anything about it. So, the two men- one lost; the other watching the sunrise through the window- sat and drank their coffee in silence.

*scene fades away on the two silent men*
    Oh how the plot thickens :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    This is not a case of the plot thickening as much as "The plot just devoured several cities" IMO
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
    lol @Crackseed well you know we have more planned so I guess I better start thinking about my part hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    EA should be paying ya'll to write a fan fiction series on all the sims and sell it on amazon. I'd buy the hell out of that 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    EA should be paying ya'll to write a fan fiction series on all the sims and sell it on amazon. I'd buy the hell out of that 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Sweet zombie jesus @FearTheMeggles, so much plumming coming out of your mouth. Think of the children!
    y9UdOhq.png
    Crackseed wrote: »

Sweet zombie jesus @FearTheMeggles, so much plumming coming out of your mouth. Think of the children!

What's really funny is that I just go ahead and type plum since I know that's what it will say lol - On another forum for another game I play it is "kitten" hahahaha!
    Crackseed wrote: »

What's really funny is that I just go ahead and type plum since I know that's what it will say lol - On another forum for another game I play it is "kitten" hahahaha!

Yeah, GW2. And WildStar forums it's "cupcake" :D
    y9UdOhq.png
    *This part is brought to you by triple chocolate fudge brownies.....because plum, you only live once*(and no that is not a censor I typed that on purpose :smile: ) *Also because far-fetched medical dramas are almost as cool as llamas are.*

Summer was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, Liberty was a great friend and Summer could depend on her but at the moment she wanted to handle her problem on her own. Yesterday morning after her jog she felt pain, she thought she had just pulled a muscle and went to the gym to meet Don, she continued working out carefully but still ignoring the pain she felt. All too soon she had collapsed, when she woke up Don had taken her to the hospital in the next town over. After a few tests that seemed to take forever without any real point the resident doctor came back and told her something she wasn't expecting. There was something wrong not with anything specific but her entire body. The doctor said it was a rare disease and that there wasn't a cure for it. He also said that it was known to skip a few generations, Summer's body was shutting down, but the brain was fighting to keep it alive, causing for very real pain for a nearly invisible war on her organs. Her parents were dead she didn't know which side of the family carried this disease.

She left a blood sample, and Don took her home, the intense burning she felt throughout her body was killing her, she couldn't just take medicine for it. She rubbed her head, it was like she was dying quickly at the slowest rate possible, there was a chance that a successful blood transfusion could help but he needed to find a completely healthy relative, so basically he had to track her genes down to someone who barely drank, didn't smoke, was healthy physically and had healthy blood cells. Summer was sure she had an aunt in Bridgeport however, she was a a recovering...well everything her aunt liked to party.

She stared at the clock, just five minutes ago she felt like her world had come crashing down.

The Holidays told her aunt that not only was it a closed adoption but whoever her real parents were sent her with an agent when it was complete, it wasn't impossible to find the couple but it was likely that she wasn't strong enough to make it until her real mother and father were found.

*commercial break*
    (Sorry this part is short but my Internet keeps bugging out, I wanted to post something just in case)

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    th?id=HN.607993479067929455&w=315&h=157&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Woooh! dra - ma!

(pizza is so much better than popcorn.)
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    This needs a TV series.

I'd often be a bit bummed that I miss out on the soaps I used to watch, but this makes up for it :o
    And it all started with a simple question...please continue!
    Hi , SimguruHydra!
    This needs a TV series.

I'd often be a bit bummed that I miss out on the soaps I used to watch, but this makes up for it :o
    And it all started with a simple question...please continue!

They need to be published on kindle!
    *This part is brought to you by triple chocolate fudge brownies.....because plum, you only live once*(and no that is not a censor I typed that on purpose :smile: ) *Also because far-fetched medical dramas are almost as cool as llamas are.*

Summer was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling, Liberty was a great friend and Summer could depend on her but at the moment she wanted to handle her problem on her own. Yesterday morning after her jog she felt pain, she thought she had just pulled a muscle and went to the gym to meet Don, she continued working out carefully but still ignoring the pain she felt. All too soon she had collapsed, when she woke up Don had taken her to the hospital in the next town over. After a few tests that seemed to take forever without any real point the resident doctor came back and told her something she wasn't expecting. There was something wrong not with anything specific but her entire body. The doctor said it was a rare disease and that there wasn't a cure for it. He also said that it was known to skip a few generations, Summer's body was shutting down, but the brain was fighting to keep it alive, causing for very real pain for a nearly invisible war on her organs. Her parents were dead she didn't know which side of the family carried this disease.

She left a blood sample, and Don took her home, the intense burning she felt throughout her body was killing her, she couldn't just take medicine for it. She rubbed her head, it was like she was dying quickly at the slowest rate possible, there was a chance that a successful blood transfusion could help but he needed to find a completely healthy relative, so basically he had to track her genes down to someone who barely drank, didn't smoke, was healthy physically and had healthy blood cells. Summer was sure she had an aunt in Bridgeport however, she was a a recovering...well everything her aunt liked to party.

She stared at the clock, just five minutes ago she felt like her world had come crashing down.

The Holidays told her aunt that not only was it a closed adoption but whoever her real parents were sent her with an agent when it was complete, it wasn't impossible to find the couple but it was likely that she wasn't strong enough to make it until her real mother and father were found.

*commercial break*
    (Sorry this part is short but my Internet keeps bugging out, I wanted to post something just in case)

Wiping yet another tear off her face, Summer bit her lip and sat up. “No. I wasn’t raised a quitter. There HAS to be something I could do.” And with a determined look on her face, Summer got up and went to her computer. Summer decided that she would look for a specialist for her mysterious disease. She wanted to do everything possible to keep her around until either she found her biological family or they find her, most likely the first. She wasn’t going to just sit and wallow. “Holidays don’t sit and feel bad for themselves,” she said loudly to herself as she looked at her “Hey, buddy! Hang in there, yo!” kitty poster above her desk. There was a soft knock on the door. Too focused to hear it, Summer kept on with her search. The door opens a tiny bit as her other roommate, Travis, peeks in the room, “Uh…is everything okie, Summ? I heard you yell,” Travis said hesitantly. He backed up a bit when she turned her intensely focused face towards Travis, “Everything is just fine, Trav.” The awkwardly stared at each other for a second before Travis slowly backed away, “OOooookaay…”, as he closed the door with him. Summer stiffly turned her gaze back to her screen. Searching and searching until something popped up that grabbed her attention. “Seriously?! You’ve got to be kidding me!” Summer clicked on the link that took her to Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital of Sunset Valley. They had a gene specialist on their staff. Clicking on the name, it took her to the page with the doctor’s photo and information. “Huh. Dr. Geoffrey Landgraab. Wait.. why does that sound familiar?” Deciding that was a good starting point, she then narrowed her search about Dr. Landgraab and his credentials and accomplishments. She wasn’t about to just trust her life with any doctor that claimed to be a specialist. “Just don’t give up,” she kept saying to herself. “Don’t give up,” as she tried hard to fight back the tears. “Just don’t..”

Liberty was reading one of her sci-fi books on the bed when Johnny walked into the door dragging his feet looking exhausted. Falling face first onto the bed, Johnny groaned. Liberty closed her book and ran her fingers through his hair, he liked it when she would do that, it relaxed him. “How’d it go?” Johnny let out another groan, this time muffled by the mattress before he rolled onto his side, laying his head on her lap, “Oh where to begin..” A smile played across her lips, “Hmm.. well.. let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.” He chuckled softly at her musical reference. “Libby, you’re such a geek.” “Yes, I know. You love that about me.” Looking up at her, Johnny smiled, ”Yeah. I really do.” Smiling back, she ran her fingers through his hair again. “But really, how’d it go? What happened?” A tired sigh escaped his lips as he went into detail the long night he had. The visit with the ghost of Brandi, meeting his brothers and father for the first time, and finally about the conversation over coffee he and Skip had. “Wow,” Liberty breathed. “Yeah. I agree, Definitely wow.” “So, Jay, now what? What are you going to do?” Johnny laid there thinking. He looked up at Liberty as she looked at him. “I don’t know, Libby. I don’t really want to think about it right now. All I want to do now is..” Cupping her face with his hands, he pulled her down to him and kissed her. As their lips parted, Liberty smiled and breathed out a “whoa” as she fanned herself. Johnny sat up and smiled and headed to the bathroom. Coming out of her happy daze, she shook her head and snapped, “Hey! You can’t just do that and leave it at that!”, as Johnny walked into the bathroom. She heard him laugh before he reappeared and looked at her expectantly, “Well? I need to shower…” “But!” “Libby…. I need..to shower...,” Johnny said with a pointed look. Confused, Liberty continued to stare at him. Johnny stood there and patiently waited for Liberty to catch up and when he saw the look on her face, he smiled and walked back into the bathroom with an eager Liberty giggling behind him.

Geoffrey plopped onto his hotel bed with a long, tired sigh. It was morning and he hadn’t slept. He stayed by his mother’s grave until he felt like he could function properly. He wanted to sleep badly, but knew he had to do one thing before he let blessed sleep consume him.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Malcolm.”

“Hey, Dad! How’s the trip going?”

“Oh, you know how business trips are. Meetings after meetings.” Geoffrey felt guilty about the small lie, but he didn’t feel ready to tell his son the truth, at least not until he’s spoken to Nancy.

“Yeah, sounds awesome. Did you want to talk to Mom?”

“In a moment. How is she? How are you? Fill me in.”

“Well, Mom’s fine. She’s just been out a lot visiting people and just trying to keep busy. I’m fine, too. I got on the honor roll again.”

“Ah, that’s great, son! I’m proud of you! Glad you and your mother are doing fine.”

“Yeah. So when are you coming home?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe tomorrow. I just have a few more things to take care of here.”

“Cool. Dad, are you sure you’re fine? You sound tired.”

“Yeah. I had a late meeting last night and didn’t get a lot of sleep.”

“Oh, well, did you want to get some sleep? We can always talk later, Dad.”

“Sure. Sounds like a plan.”

“Okie, Dad. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay, son. Love you.”

“Yeah love you, too, Dad.”

Geoffrey set his phone down on the bedside table and rolled onto his back to stare at the ceiling. Not bothering to remove his shoes or change his clothes, he laid there staring at the spinning blades of the ceiling fan until, finally, sleep claimed him.

*scene ends*
    @FearTheMeggles

Maybe everyone else's but I don't think mine is good enough :(
    1FKDfKj.png
    I'm going to try to write something , but be warned , it is most likely going to be awful.
    @EAfan99 aww that's not true bud, I love reading your story *gives brownies shaped like TS4 characters*
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @FearTheMeggles

@EAfan99 Don't make me slap you silly! I love your series! I really do yell "oh snapcracklepop!" out loud after I read your latest installments. So shooosh yo' mouf, friend! :D
    @RedDestiny92 and @CharlieOllie1108 Thanks Guys! I really needed that. Who knows? Maybe EA would cut us a deal lol
    1FKDfKj.png
    edited September 2014
    @FearTheMeggles

You stop that right this instant or I'll cuddle you till you change your tune. FOR SERIOUS.
    y9UdOhq.png