Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who got with Don Lothario?

My Sim currently is trying to court him but he is pretty difficult to tie down. He is super flirty but I can’t seem to get their relationship past that initial stage. He’s really flaky. Has anyone had luck getting their Sim married to Don Lothario and having kids? Is this a hopeless cause? :(
tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

Comments

• sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited September 2014
    He got with nearly every woman in the towns. He *IS* married to Cassandra Goth (edit) and they have 3 kids in one of my saves. The trick here is to play AS him and have HIM do the romancing.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    My Sim married him. She got into a relationship, asked him to move in, then I had Don do the proposing.
  • RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    Oooh? Mr. Lothario is in town? I've got to try my luck with him. Good luck to you, if I find any decent tips I will share. Try putting more romantic objects all around your house, that should help with the mood. I don't know what exactly are romantic objects tho, I've been looking for those myself, all I can figure is maybe the candles?
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    edited September 2014
    I tried it twice. First time, huge pain in the butt. Second time, he couldn't get my sim fast enough to bed. He is now soul mates with her.

He is so happy he danced nekkid.

ohdon.png

Here is their teenage son.

donkids.png
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    @sarahzsmyl Wait? He's married to Casandra Goth? Well, that might explain why it's hard to get him tied down to my sim... Oops. lol

@tomchanO Oh my gosh that picture of Don Lothario dancing in the nude cracked me up. :D

AwwwThe son is a cutie. I had a feeling Don would produce really handsome offspring. If only I could get him past the flirty stage.
    @RockoutDarci - I like the idea of filling the house with romantic objects. That might prevent him from getting bored. He'll be really into my sim and then suddenly become bored because it's too easy or something. Then he cuts out.
    @claritysf No, no. It doesn't default that way. I had them get married once she aged to adult. Basically, you can get Don married to anyone if you have HIM do it. He'll reject almost any proposal.

• sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    edited September 2014
    sarahzsmyl wrote: »
    @claritysf No, no. It doesn't default that way. I had them get married once she aged to adult. Basically, you can get Don married to anyone if you have HIM do it. He'll reject almost any proposal.
    That's not true, in my game he got married to my sim and I'd expected it to be a lot harder to tie him down! Btw I had no mods or anything :-)

Oh also I filled their bedroom and bathroom with the late night light object :-)
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    Why subject your simmies to that Lothario? Haha. He's an honest womanizer. He loves 'em, but he let's them know he's gonna leave 'em.
  • RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited September 2014
    claritysf wrote: »
    @RockoutDarci - I like the idea of filling the house with romantic objects. That might prevent him from getting bored. He'll be really into my sim and then suddenly become bored because it's too easy or something. Then he cuts out.

Yeah, if anyone can help us figure out what all the romantic objects are that'd be great! I've only found the candles, I think there's a painting too.

Also, maybe don't bore him with too many romantic actions, mix in a few funny and friendly ones in between. Make sure that dinner/lunch or breakfast is served before he comes to the house and eat a meal with him. Let him go to the bathroom if he needs to and once you've taken care of some of his needs, then start the romancing. Put on some music, do some dancing, then invite him to stay the night after a kiss or two. Then you've got him to yourself all night, try to seal the deal, but if you can't just be content with spending time together for the night and try to romance him again in the morning. Don't be too pushy with the romance tho, I've noticed if you do 3-4 romance interactions in a row, they get annoyed. Unless they're married, then you can do that stuff all day. Good luck to us! LOL!

I am gonna do a 100 baby challenge with his cute-azz. Mmmhmmmm those genetics. ;) Gonna make some fiiiine babies.

Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
    sarahzsmyl wrote: »
    That's not true, in my game he got married to my sim and I'd expected it to be a lot harder to tie him down! Btw I had no mods or anything :-)

Oh also I filled their bedroom and bathroom with the late night light object :-)

LOL....I can see that happening. Especially if he'd gotten his woohoo on before hand. Brown chicken brown cow!

• Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    All three ladies in the Caliente household have had him as a lover. I'm not sure if Don will ever settle down or just continue to play the field.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
    AthenaOnyx wrote: »
    Why subject your simmies to that Lothario? Haha. He's an honest womanizer. He loves 'em, but he let's them know he's gonna leave 'em.

Hmmm...You've got a point there...

claritysf wrote: »

Yeah, if anyone can help us figure out what all the romantic objects are that'd be great! I've only found the candles, I think there's a painting too.

Also, maybe don't bore him with too many romantic actions, mix in a few funny and friendly ones in between. Make sure that dinner/lunch or breakfast is served before he comes to the house and eat a meal with him. Let him go to the bathroom if he needs to and once you've taken care of some of his needs, then start the romancing. Put on some music, do some dancing, then invite him to stay the night after a kiss or two. Then you've got him to yourself all night, try to seal the deal, but if you can't just be content with spending time together for the night and try to romance him again in the morning. Don't be too pushy with the romance tho, I've noticed if you do 3-4 romance interactions in a row, they get annoyed. Unless they're married, then you can do that stuff all day. Good luck to us! LOL!

I am gonna do a 100 baby challenge with his cute-azz. Mmmhmmmm those genetics. ;) Gonna make some fiiiine babies.

lol! I know right? He's got some great genetics. I want cute kiddies!

Thanks for the great advice. I might just make my sim "try for babies" with him and make her a single mom. If she tries to tie him down, he's just going to cheat the minute I leave that household for another one. I'm sure I'll switch back and he'll have 3 new girlfriends. lol. Who needs that drama? ;)

• jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    In my game he married Pippin (my avatar) she was already married and kept flirting with him so I gave her a divorce and she got hitched to Don instead, they had 3 kids, Donita, Doris and Junior and he aged into an Elder and sadly died today (right after woohoo!) He did get an orange 'ball and chain' moodlet all the time though so I guess he resented the wedding. pics here
    In my game he married Pippin (my avatar) she was already married and kept flirting with him so I gave her a divorce and she got hitched to Don instead, they had 3 kids, Donita, Doris and Junior and he aged into an Elder and sadly died today (right after woohoo!) He did get an orange 'ball and chain' moodlet all the time though so I guess he resented the wedding. pics here

@jeepjeepcat - Thanks for sharing that link with pictures! I liked the makeover you made for Don. The beard works with his look. I'm sorry to hear he was an unfortunate victim of "Death by Woo hoo". I'm not going to let any of my elders get jiggy with it for fear of them all suffering the same fate. lol!

I love how you named the daughter "Donita" haha! She's a cutie too! :D

• LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    Yup yup had a girl with him!
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    auBv1P1l.jpg

+

eVWSYic.png

=

124FzE0.jpg
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
    auBv1P1l.jpg

+

eVWSYic.png

=

124FzE0.jpg

Love it!! :D
  • Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    I tried as well and even though it looked like it went well at first, it didn't work out in the end.

wdzx4fgq.png
  • shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    He is married to one of my sims. It wasn't really difficult-well before they moved in together it was a lot of work to keep their relationship high. Right now he is 'The Boss' :p I have yet to decide if I will allow him to cheat on her or not. I kind of like seeing how his kids turn out as they grow up. Right now the two of them just have a boy-but now that they have both topped out their careers I'll work on expanding the family.
  • LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    He's married to my sim and has 4 kids
    datewithDon4_zps6cf73364.png
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Wow.

Persistence, @LisaHahn be thy name.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    ugh...Don...free-loader...confidence trickster...only one way to deal with this piece of work...FIGHT!
  • Aotearoa14Aotearoa14 Posts: 155 Member
    I had him marry one of my Sims after I got rid of the Calientes. They have a son and daughter, but I let him cheat whenever he wants. He soon gets sick of the fling and wants to end it. The wife doesn't care - they're rich and she's a fortune Sim and materialistic.