Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Gallery finds

I didn't know where to post this, but here's a list of interesting items I found on the gallery. If you want to download something into your game, just search by the creator name ingame.
Here's the link:
lifesimulatorgamer.blogspot.pt/2014/09/the-sims-4-gallery-finds-1st-edition.html

I hope you like it!!

Comments

• horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    Thanks for posting - I really like some of the lots you've picked out.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I love the Orange Taste kitchen, that's goin straight in my game. :)
  • LammashtaOtakuLammashtaOtaku Posts: 64 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm glad you both found something you like on that list :D

Edit: Spelling
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    edited September 2014
    Erm... I couldn't care less for lots (unless there is a lot with a pool). Sorry.

But I'd like a child sim that has all 4 aspirations done (yea, I aged one of such in my game and just cba to make another). Sim visuals, gender, rags, colors, days to age and bonus skills are irrelevant, the only important thing is 4 aspiration rewards on the kid.
    Found something like that?
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    These are great finds! Thanks for sharing!
    That Tetris museum is pretty slick :)
  • loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    oh I love Gollum and the goth townies. I need to look on the Gallery more. I did have lots of fun looking the other day for The Big Bang cast and Sons of Anarchy cast
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    All those rooms are gorgeous. Thanks for putting this together.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    The Elven Academy of Arts is so pretty! It just needs an Elvish world to be in :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    The Elven Academy of Arts is so pretty! It just needs an Elvish world to be in :)

The creator had me at "Elven" :D