Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TFBob's Builds: Daiquiri Park Manor page 4

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Pierre LaSalle's Home is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The wraparound porch and wraparound balcony is very nice! The colours that you have used for the exterior looks very nice. The roof dome structures and the windows in the roofing look very nice! The exterior looks so very great! The water fountain feature in the front of the home is very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the home. Nice umbrella covered table for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine, enjoying the nice sight of the flowers, water fountain and the nice exterior of the home! Very nice back area of the home for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors in the outside air. The bird bath is a nice touch there. Nice sitting reading area there! It looks nice that you have placed the books on the floor and bedside the chair there! Very nice seat benches alcove nook! Sims will enjoy sitting there surrounded by the nice flowers! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats on the porch enjoying the outdoors views or have fun playing chess at the chess table. It looks great how you have done the steps up to the next level. Very, very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The master bedroom is very nice! The red colour of the bed and the curtains looks very nice! The wall paneling is nice and the picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed. It is nice how you have the windows behind the bed so that sims can enjoy the sunlight coming in onto the bed when they wake up in the mornings. The blue lamps on the bedside tables and the blue patterned floor rug looks nice with the red of the room. Very nice dining room! Very nice type of dining seats that you have used there and it looks nice how you have placed the floor rugs. The sims will enjoy seeing the nice flowers on the dining table whilst eating their meals. Nice wall pattern that you have used, and the fruit pictures on the wall is a nice touch. It looks a very nice light filled sunny place to enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in through the windows! Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. The window awnings look nice there. The blue and yellow colour scheme of it looks very nice. Nice kitchen flooring. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals there. It looks great how you have placed the kitchen windows! The yellow floor mat is a nice touch. The boys bedroom is great! The teddy bear looks cute there! The dinosaur pictures on the walls look great, and the clock on the dresser is a great touch. Sims will enjoy watching the tv in their room. The wall paneling is very nice and it looks very nice how you have done the curtains and blinds there! Very pretty girls bedroom! The pink teddy looks cute there and the pink wall pattern is very nice. The curtains there look very nice! Very nice bathroom! The yellow and black colour scheme of it is very nice. Great bath tub nook area! The double sinks and mirrors each side of the door looks very nice! Very nice wall pattern you have used. The living room is so very nice! The green colour of the furnishings there looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have furnished the room! The curtains look very nice! It looks very nice the type of comfortable seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting resting and watching tv, reading a book from the bookcase or having a chat. The clock on the wall and the grandfather clock are very nice touches.
    It is a very,very nice home! :)
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    Pierre LaSalle is beautifully done. I love the colours. :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • cbrock7cbrock7 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Adored your work in S3, and the admiration has carried over to S4 now. Beautiful, Beautiful builds. :)
  • TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    @rosemow - I know i can always count on you for a detailed comment. Thank you! :)
    @AsmodeusesWife _ Thank you! I'm glad you like the colors. :)
    @RC_shabba - Thank you!
    @cbrock7 - I appreciate your encouragement, as always! S4 is a big transition, but I think I'm getting used to it. Have a good day! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh my! It is so pretty! I already saw this on the gallery and left a comment! Wanted to see the larger pics! I love the architecture and the deck / balconies! Beautiful colour combinations. Added to my favourites! <3
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    I really like the odd shaped rooms on the second floor. And as always your landscaping is beautiful.

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

@yanti68 - Thank you, Yanti, for the fav and the nice comments! I'm glad that you like it. :)
    @kimjo313 - It was a little more difficult to fit everything in that space than I thought it would be, with all the doors and windows, thus the odd shaped rooms, but maybe it makes it a little more interesting. Thanks for stopping in to comment! :)
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    beautiful
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    TFBob, I'm so glad to see you building in The Sims 4. You were one of my absolute favorite builders in The Sims 3. One of the folks who made me want to build. Your builds are always so incredibly detailed and creative, packed with so many neat ideas, such masterful use of colors, textures, landscaping, I could go on and on. And you're keeping it up here in The Sims 4. I already love what you've done with the Fairy Tale Cottage and Pierre LaSalle's House. They look like they are lifted right out of a story book. I'm definitely going to be following you just as I did in The Sims 3. OK, that sounded kind of stalker-ish, but I really love what you do. Take care. -Bill
  • SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    I am in love with your lots.
    The landscaping of Pierre LaSalle's House backyard and all the interiors - I love the details! I hardly have no patience to place objects so that they look nice LOL.

Great job on these :) And I will make sure the gurus look out for more for your creations! No pressure, though ;)
    TFBob, I'm so glad to see you building in The Sims 4. You were one of my absolute favorite builders in The Sims 3. One of the folks who made me want to build. Your builds are always so incredibly detailed and creative, packed with so many neat ideas, such masterful use of colors, textures, landscaping, I could go on and on. And you're keeping it up here in The Sims 4. I already love what you've done with the Fairy Tale Cottage and Pierre LaSalle's House. They look like they are lifted right out of a story book. I'm definitely going to be following you just as I did in The Sims 3. OK, that sounded kind of stalker-ish, but I really love what you do. Take care. -Bill
    @hmdsdrco2001 -Hello, Bill! I am kind of speechless. Your comments are really encouraging, and very flattering coming from an accomplished builder such as yourself. When I was just beginning, I was inspired by a lot of good builders here, such as @Ruthless_kk , @Mch36504 and so many others. I guess we all get inspiration and ideas from each other and then develop our own style from there. I really appreciate you taking the time to express this to me, and will definitely be following you to see more of your great builds. Thanks again, Bill! :D
    @midnightpearl - Thanks! :)
    I am in love with your lots.
    The landscaping of Pierre LaSalle's House backyard and all the interiors - I love the details! I hardly have no patience to place objects so that they look nice LOL.

Great job on these :) And I will make sure the gurus look out for more for your creations! No pressure, though ;)
    Wow, @SimGuruHydra ! Thank you so much for stopping in to comment! I am thrilled that you like my builds. Thank you, also for Favoriting my lots- I really appreciate that. And I definitely agree that it takes a lot of patience to get everything looking just right. Thanks again, SimGuruHydra and have a great day! :D TFBob
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @Tfbob - That Master Bedroom and Living Room are killer! Great looking build that stays true to the style. Bookmarked!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @Ash072 - I'm glad that you like it and thank you for the stopping in to comment! :)
    edited November 2014
    Hello, everyone! I just completed Daiquiri Park Manor. It has 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a pool and a detached mini gym. I have some screenshots below. My ID is TFBob. Hope you like it!

15632037408_532c92092a_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

15819004442_ec4e7a40c2_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

15197483274_a137ce35b2_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

15198007433_268c4d0fba_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

15632262847_956594cebc_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

15198005723_e5fb5ac49e_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

15793777826_a78a3659c9_z.jpg by TFbob, on Flickr

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Daiquiri Park Manor is so very nice! :) The exterior architecture design of the home is very nice! The roofing and the colours and texture of the exterior looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers and plants in the outdoors! Very nice pond and water fountain feature! It looks nice how you have placed the seat under the tree for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine with the very nice sights of the water feature and flowers and plants nearby! The bird bath is a nice touch there. The fenced gate in the front of the build is a nice touch there. Very nice gazebo! It looks great how you have done the two flights of steps there. It is a nice place for sim to enjoy sitting in the gazebo in the outdoors air. The exterior and the outdoors areas looks so nice! Great pool area for sims to fun swimming in the pool. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ in the back area of the build and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice colours that you have used in the rooms. The master bedroom is very nice! Very nice windows armchairs sitting alcove for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing having a chat. The clock and toiletries on the dresser are nice touches there. It looks nice how you have placed the curtains there. Very nice living room! The colour of the sofas, curtains and the floor rug look very nice and create a nice look together. The candles, flowers and tissue box on the coffee table and the grandfather clock in the corner are nice homely touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It loooks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The kitchen flooring looks nice. Great bar counter nook area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink and enjoy the sunlight coming through the windows there. The sitting room is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats there in front of the fire, and ennioy the sunlight coming in through the windows. The wall pattern and floor rug looks nice there, and the blue colour is calming . It looks great that you have a detached gym for sims to keep fit using the fitness equipment there.
    It is a very nice home ! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your creations are very cool and gorgeous. :D I'm very impressed with your architecture, landscaping, interior, and furnishing. I gonna love them both, and with all of your amazing creations, I'm going to follow you in the gallery. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I love your homes! I can tell you put so much work into them, they are so detailed! Great job!
    Great to see another new build from you Bob! Love the architecture and the pretty garden! Your interiors are stunning as usual! I love the living area and the bedroom. :D
    @rosemow - Thank you for taking the time to make such detailed comments! Thanks also, for all you do for the community here on the forums. :)

@RyeCris16 - I'm so glad that you like my lots! Thanks also for the Follow! :)

@burntcheese223 - I appreciate the nice comments. I like a lot of detail, so I do spend some time on my lots. Thanks! :)

Thank you so much for your encouragement, @Yanti68! I always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your comments here and on my lots in the gallery. Hope you're doing well! :)
  • jiriki42jiriki42 Posts: 17 New Member
    Not my kind of architecture (I'm rather in modern architecture) but it's beautifully designed and the garden is awesome.
    Tfbob wrote: »
    @rosemow - Thank you for taking the time to make such detailed comments! Thanks also, for all you do for the community here on the forums. :)

@RyeCris16 - I'm so glad that you like my lots! Thanks also for the Follow! :)

@burntcheese223 - I appreciate the nice comments. I like a lot of detail, so I do spend some time on my lots. Thanks! :)

Thank you so much for your encouragement, @Yanti68! I always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your comments here and on my lots in the gallery. Hope you're doing well! :)

Forgot to say that I have added it to my favourites! :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Daiquiri Park Manor is positively stunning, the facade is glorious. Lovely interiors, great attention to detail and a very beautiful garden :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg