Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    Mr. Biggles, you seem confused, have some more hotdogs and hotwings.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    0.0 Ummmm....what did I miss?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    0.0 Ummmm....what did I miss?

Oh, nothing much *sweeps last few pages under carpet quickly* >.>
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited September 2014
    Part 7: When the Jail Bird Sings

Holly sits in the interrogation room alone at a desk. She looks around and sees the glass window. On the other side, an officer is watching Holly while someone in the background sits and waits.

Officer: Is this the woman who murdered your husband Miss?

???: That’s correct, officer.

Officer: Would you like to stay here or wait in the waiting room.

The figure steps out of the shadows and it is revealed to be Nancy.

Nancy: No. I want to see this.

Meanwhile, back in the waiting room

Malcolm: Why won’t they let us talk to her?

Geoffrey: Son, you need to calm down. Everything is going to be fine.

Malcolm: Our neighbor that has been missing for the past 5 years is now in an interrogation room for killing her own father. And on top of that, mom might have something to do with it. How is any of this fine?

Geoffrey: I need you to sit down. Because we are in a police station we can’t draw attention to ourselves.

Malcolm: We don’t have anything to hide. Do we?

Geoffrey: Sit down and get a hold of yourself.

Malcolm sits down and takes a deep breath.

Geoffrey: I know your going through a lot, but right now we need you to keep your head on straight if you want to find your brother.

Malcolm: Find my brother? Why do you care about him?

Geoffrey: I still raised him for a short amount of time. Even though he wasn’t mine by blood, I still treated him like he was. Your mother did a great deal of hiding him and I want to know what else she hasn’t told me.

Interrogation room

Holly waits in the chair and stares into space. A man in a suit and tie walks in with a file in hand. He sets the file in front of Holly and looks at her coldly.

Detective Maxwell: Holly Alto. Do you know who I am?

Holly: Should I?

Detective Maxwell: I am Detective Maxwell. Sunset Valley Division.

Holly: Congratulations, Detective. Can I go now?

Detective M: Ms. Alto, do you know what that is in front of you?

Holly: A file.

Maxwell: Exactly. And do you know what is in that file?

Holly: I’m going to go with a stack of papers.

Maxwell: I see you have a sense of humor.

Holly: Yes and I see you don’t know what a file looks like.

Maxwell: Do you think this is a game?

Holly: If it is, it’s not a very fun one, now is it?

Maxwell circles around the desk and looks at the mirror. He walks over to the file and sorts through the documents and pictures.

Maxwell: Do you recognize these photos?

Holly: Of course. That’s my father.

Maxwell: Yes and do you know how he died?

Holly: Well from the looks of things, Detective, I’d say he drowned. But judging by those marks around his neck he looks like he was strangled ergo murdered.

Maxwell: So you admit that your father had been murdered? And it wasn’t an accident.

Holly: Well of course. What idiot in their right mind would think this was suicide?

Maxwell sneers and takes a deep breath and leans in closer to Holly.

Maxwell: I know you did it.

Holly: Did what, Detective?

Maxwell: You know what, Ms. Alto. If killing your own father wasn’t enough you ran away like a coward and now, you’re lying about it.

Holly: I don’t know what you’ve been told but I didn’t kill my father.

Maxwell: Oh, really?

Maxwell pulls out a recorder and plays Holly’s confession.

Maxwell: Sounds like a confession to me. What do you have to say to this?

Holly looks away from the mirror and smiles strangely at the detective.

Holly: Even good apples can be filled with bad seeds.

Maxwell stares at her and then looks up at the window. Nancy watches carefully as Holly is being interrogated.

Meanwhile…

Geoffrey and Malcolm are speeding through the night in the car.

Malcolm: Where are we going? We should be back at the station helping Holly.

Geoffrey: We both know that Holly couldn’t have killed Nick on her own.

Malcolm: Well, yeah. But I thought you said you knew she did it?

Geoffrey: I was wrong. Something doesn’t add up.

Malcolm: What do you mean?

Geoffrey: Think about it. Right after Holly confesses what happens after that?

Malcolm: She’s arrested on the spot. And they knew what to charge her with too. Almost like, someone had told her that she’d be at the house. But who else would know something like that?

Geoffrey: I think I might know someone.

The car takes a quick right and heads into the night.

Malcolm: Where are we going?

Geoffrey: We need proof. Something that shows that Holly couldn’t have done what she said she was did to her father. I know that child all too well and she wouldn’t do this unless she had to.

Malcolm: But why lie about something like this?

Geoffrey: Guess we’re going to have to find out.

Back at the police station…

Holly is left in the room with a guard. Nancy watches curiously and Maxwell walks in the room.

Maxwell: I tried everything. She won’t break. Are you sure she’s the one that killed your husband, Mrs. Alto?

Nancy: I’m positive. That girl is evil. She killed my husband and I want her behind bars.

Maxwell: That’s not up to me. But she will go to trial. I promise.

Nancy: She better. What’s taking you all so long to send her away?

Maxwell: We’re doing everything we can. All we need is the evidence at the lab to verify it was her. Until then, just try to relax.

Nancy: I’ll relax when she’s behind bars.

Nancy turns around and looks at Holly.

Holly looks at the clock above the window. She notices the ticks and looks at the guard.

Holly: Excuse me, guard? Can you tell me what time you have? I just want to make sure that time is right.

Guard: It’s 15 mintues past ten.

Holly: Thank you. Is that gold watch real?

Guard: Yes, it is.

Holly: I don’t believe you.

Guard: It is. Now be quiet. I’m not supposed to be talking to you.

Holly: Understood. It’s just that, I learned a lot about watches and I can tell if it’s a fake or not.

Guard: How?

Holly: I’ll show you.

Holly stands up and walks over by the guard. She takes his wrist and twists it behind his back. As the guard screams, Holly pushes the guard to the window and grabs his hair and bashes it to the window.

Maxwell: Guards! Guards! We need guards in there now!

Maxwell and the other offices rush into the room and pull Holly away from the guard while she screams. Nancy covers her mouth in shock.

Malcolm and Geoffrey walk into the diner and spot a booth. The two slide into the seat where a figure is sitting across from them.

Geoffrey: Thank you for meeting us here.

??? takes a sip of coffee and sets it down.

???: You better have a good reason for calling me.

Geoffrey: I need to call in my favor, old friend. It's the girl. She’s in trouble.

??? is revealed to be Gunther Goth.

Gunther: How can I help?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    @EAfan99
    Yayee! I love Gunther <3
    @RedDestiny92 @CharlieOllie1108

I need moooooorreeee!
  • CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    @EAfan99 (below is my reaction to first seeing you posted part 7 and my reaction after reading part 7)

carreyx-large.jpg
    @EAfan99
    Yayee! I love Gunther <3

I don't know why but for some reason the TS3 Gunther is one of my favorites....maybe it's the guyliner
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @EAfan99
    Yayee! I love Gunther <3

I don't know why but for some reason the TS3 Gunther is one of my favorites....maybe it's the guyliner

Yes, TS3 Gunther is freakin awesome. He's probably the only sim that I never stole from his wife because they're just perfect together.
    I stole him from his wife so many times, Gunther is a huge flirt, I would see him in different saves and he would have hearts over his head when talking to Agnes. The sim likes blonds, and sometimes he makes cute kids. lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I wanted to, I just couldn't do it. Some things are sacred I tell you! Lol
    I'm just odd, they already had Mortimer, their time was up I tells ya! lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Hahaha! I've never been fond of Morty. I always made sure he married Bella, but then he was on his own. I was considering stealing Gunther prior to switching to 4. Cornelia was in the park groping all over Zelda Mae of all people.
    Cornelia, that was her name, I always remember top hat Gunther, and stuck up Agnes but never dark 'n dreary Cornelia, I feel like I should remake them for TS4 just so I can steal Gunther away heheheh
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    I'm so sad they don't have his hair in cas. I've always had a thing for guys with long hair.
    Me too, it's okay though, they have some of his other stuff oooh can't wait to play later (has to control her addiction to all sims games)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited September 2014

Vita wasn't a crier, instead she got angry and pushed over the expensive china cabinet, she let out and annoyed and oddly broken scream and went after the dishes in the kitchen. Skip was making his way to the cemetery and passed by the kitchen, he remembered Holly mentioning that it was best to ignore Vita's outbursts but he felt bad for her, he wondered if she would fly off the handle as much if she could talk to her husband. He was glad to be out of the doctor's office and felt well enough to go to Brandi's grave, it was getting dark though, he carefully passed by the kitchen and headed out the front door where a taxi was waiting. He had no idea who would also be at Brandi's grave when he got there. He also had no idea how much he wanted to see them....

*Commercial break*

*continues the commercial break*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vBJt1iG60

*scene begins*

Johnny hears his phone vibrating on the nightstand as the alarm he set went off. Rolling onto his side, he reaches for his phone turning it off before it wakes other sim next to him. Laying there with his hand still on the nightstand, Johnny keeps his eyes closed wishing he could just sleep, but knowing he had to wake up. The bed shifts slightly as arms slowly reach around him as a body presses against his back. With his other arm, he holds the hand of the half asleep Liberty Lee as they cuddled in bed. “Whatimeisit?,” Liberty mumbles through her sleep as if the question was one word. Groggy as well, Johnny smiles to himself. Even though they lived hours apart, Liberty and Johnny always found time to see each other often. When he told her about his trip to Sunset Valley, he was surprised that she asked if she could go with him for support. And so, Liberty took time off from her work in Willow Creek to be with Johnny. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for the alarm to wake you, Libby. Go back to sleep. I’ll be back soon,” as he slipped out of the comfort of her arms and the warm covers of the bed. Liberty rolled onto her back rubbing her eyes before sitting up. Johnny smiled as he saw her sitting there with her sleepy, puffy eyes closed and her brown hair sticking up every which way. No one knew they were together, not even her roommates. Him being a former Landgraab, they both didn’t want the public attention their relationship might bring nor hear the town gossips’ stories about them. Plus, they kind of liked the sneaking around feeling to their relationship. Puffy eyes still closed, Liberty yawned and smacked her lips, ”Are you sure you want to see Brandi’s grave? She wasn’t even your mother.” “I know. But maybe seeing her would provide me with some answers and maybe any sort of information about my siblings. I just hope for some answers of any kind.” There had been rumors of Sunset Valley being notorious for having a large population of ghosts wandering about at night. Johnny just hoped it was true. By then her eyes were open, squinting in the light from the bedside lamp, but open nonetheless. Johnny was up and changing his clothes as she watched quietly. “Johnny, you sure you don’t want me to go with you? Cemeteries are rather creepy alone….at night.” He chuckled, “I ain’t afraid of no ghost..” She smiled at his reference to one of her favorite movies. Getting out of the bed, she walked towards him and caressed his cheek. “I have my phone, Jay. If you change your mind, call me. I’ll be there.” I know, Lib. Thanks.” Giving her a sweet kiss, Johnny grabbed his keys and walked out the door. Getting into his car, he waved at Liberty who was looking out the curtains to their room, and turning left he drove to the grave site hoping to see Brandi Broke’s ghost.

Thirty minutes before, an alarm went off waking two brothers from their slumber. Dustin looked at his brother who was trying so hard to ignore the alarm, and smiled. “C’mon, buddy. It’s time to see mom. C’mon. Wake up.” “fo’mo’minutes…” “Nope. Time to wake up now. Hey, you wanted this,” Dustin said while laughing. After a moment or two, the two of them got up and dressed in sleepy silence, both feeling a mixture of excitement, nerves, and determination. They both wanted to see their mom, but were afraid the rumors weren’t true. Dustin couldn’t stand the thought of seeing Beau’s disappointment if their mother didn’t appear. In silence, the two packed some snacks just in case they stayed at the cemetery all night. Closing and locking their room door behind them, they got in their car, backed out of the parking lot, turned right, and quietly slipped into the night.

Elsewhere… Geoffrey checked into his hotel room and settled in, looking over his findings once more before looking at the clock next to the bed and heading out the door. As he stepped outside, he took a deep breath of the fresh country air. “So this is Riverview, huh? It’s nice, but just a little too small town country for me,” Geoffrey thought to himself. He arrived in town around sunset. Taking another deep breath, Geoffrey got into his car thinking, “Well. Let’s get this show on the road.”

Four separate sims arrived a two different grave sites at the same time. All hoping to get answers from the deceased.

*scene fades*
    @CharlieOllie1108

(Oh my sims, I saw that commercial, and I thought the circus clowns were creepy, I'm glad we got snap crackle and pop instead lol)

When Johnny arrived at the cemetery he almost couldn't believe how quickly he had gotten there, he took a deep breath, then got out of the car. He sighed when he saw Dustin and Beau, well if there was any time to come clean it was now, he walked over to them and Beau noticed him first.

"Dustin? Why is he here?"

He turned his head and stared at Johnny, after he got close he stood up.

"Hey guys...so this is your mom huh?"

"Uh hey, yeah, did you know her?" Dustin asked, Johnny wouldn't have known they were coming so he was more interested in why he was there at all.

Johnny rubbed the back of his head, thinking about the information the hospital faxed to him, they had some trouble with their system after they told him about his half brothers. When he saw that Geoffrey wasn't his problem....because Geoffrey was his uncle and not his father, then he grew even more nervous. He didn't even tell Liberty about it he was lost in the information, he sighed.

"I didn't know her.......but uh...we have the same father." he said carefully.

They stared at him with wide eyes, before Dustin opened his mouth to say something, just then they heard music, and odd music they turned their attention to the grave and saw how a plain ghost appeared, in the shape of Brandi. Suddenly they had other things to focus on, they screamed.

Vita sighed as she sat in the kitchen, thinking about why she was really upset, though she had no right, she had talked to Geoffrey alone while he was juiced one evening. He told her about Johnny, which made her drop the reason she had called him out to the bistro at all, she couldn't believe this twisted web made made by the people involved with all of this drama. She knew Nancy was going on a sudden trip and Malcolm was staying with the Goths so she figured it was a sign that she needed to tell Geoffrey....she needed to tell him that there was something other than money on the table when she married Nick.

A little girl, Geoffrey's daughter.

Vita had the baby before Holly was born, Nick didn't want to raise a kid that wasn't his in fact that was part of the reason they fought so much now. She still remembered coming home one night and Nick telling her that he gave the child away without her consent. Vita did at least see where the baby was living but she kept the secret, perhaps she was scared, perhaps she didn't care about Geoffrey like she thought she did, and perhaps she was just not meant to be a mother. One thing she knew was that little Summer didn't know her adoptive family weren't related to her. She saw that she was living in Willow Creek with some friends, and even sent her money directly from the post office so there wasn't a return address. She glanced at the phone at the counter and wondered if she should stop breaking plates and throwing these ridiculous tantrums so she can make up for lost time. She shook her head, that would ruin her.

Yes, let's not forget Vita just isn't a good mother....

Dustin, Beau, and Johnny ran down to the cars and Brandi flew after them, she landed in front of the car and they stopped, about to run away again.

"Boys, boys, calm down I won't hurt you."

Of course more ghosts started to show up but Brandi was the only one interested in them, Beau walked forward and stared at her, she smiled at him.

"Hello little man, behaving well for your brother?" she asked.

He nodded slowly, she looked at Dustin.

"Thank you, I knew you would care for your brothers without me having to ask, you make your mother so proud."

He swallowed the lump in his throat, though she was gone she was almost casting a calming charm over them, she really was at peace, she looked at Johnny and laughed.

"My my, you really do look like Skip young man."

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Now how about you all take a seat and relax, as long as you don't mess with any graves you'll be fine."

They were scared, nervous, jumpy sure but they did as they were told, after all Brandi could follow them all over town if they didn't listen, it was going to be a long night.

"Now boys as you can see, Johnny here is indeed your eldest brother and well he comes from...."

*Scene fades out.*
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Holy Dukes of Hazzard! Things are getting juicy! *rubs hands together while cackling and starts on her part* >:)
    Lol Charlie
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited September 2014

"Now how about you all take a seat and relax, as long as you don't mess with any graves you'll be fine."

They were scared, nervous, jumpy sure but they did as they were told, after all Brandi could follow them all over town if they didn't listen, it was going to be a long night.

"Now boys as you can see, Johnny here is indeed your eldest brother and well he comes from...."

*Scene fades out.*

After tossing and turning in bed, Liberty gave up and took a shower. She was toweling her hair dry as she walked towards her bags to grab her comb. Bending over into her bag. Liberty noticed a piece of paper with Johnny’s name on it sticking out from under the bed near their things. She pulled it out and saw the name of the hospital that faxed Johnny the information about his family, so she figured it fell out of the folder that held the other faxed documents. Opening his backpack, Liberty pulled out the folder to put the important paper back, but before she closed and put away the folder, she glanced over the family information with a small smile, since she knew Johnny always wanted to be a part of a large family and was still stung from being disowned, until she saw his father’s name. Taken aback, she uttered a quiet, “What?” before sitting on the edge of the bed. “Geoffrey Landgraab isn’t his real father? Who’s this Skip guy?” Liberty jumped at the sudden interruption to her thoughts when her phone rang. Confused, she looked at the time to see that it wasn’t even close to the bumcrack of dawn and looked at the caller. Summer Holiday, one of her room mates.

Shaking her head in disbelief that someone would call at that hour, she answered the phone. “It’s late, Summer. What are you doing awake?” A cheerful laugh answered her inquiry, “It’s not that late! I woke up feeling rather energized so I went for a jog, I’m at the park now so I figured I’d see if you were awake. So how’s Sunset Valley? What’s it like?” Liberty rolled her eyes with a smile at Summer’s energy, even at such an ungodly hour. “Only you would wake up in the middle of the night wanting to go for a jog.” Summer laughed again, “Oh, come on, Liberty. You know I like to be active.” “Yeah, I do. You’ve tried and failed to get me up at insane times of the day to go jog with you. Anyways, it’s nice here, I guess. The sims here seem nice.” “See any ghosts yet?,” followed by another laugh. Liberty told her room mates about her trip to Sunset Valley, but only telling them she was going to there to research about the rumored paranormal activity there. Knowing how geeky Liberty is, they didn’t question further and wished her a safe trip. Liberty bit her lip almost tempted to spill the beans, but thought against it, “No, not yet. I won’t give up, though.” She continued to tell Summer about how pretty it was there with all the parks and beaches. After more small talk, the call ended. Liberty set her phone back down with a sigh and glanced back to the documents still on her lap. “Why didn’t Johnny tell me about this?”

In Riverview, Geoffrey sat down on one of the concrete benches next to his mother’s grave and waited. Living in Sunset Valley, he knew the drill. Wait for the music and watch for the dead. Unsure if he missed the time, he looked down at his watch and jumped at a woman’s voice. “Hello, sweetie.” Tears formed in his eyes as he looked up into the glowing face of his mother. “Hi, Mom.” His mother gestured toward the empty spot next to him on the bench, Geoffrey nodded and she quietly sat next to him. “I’ve been waiting a long time for you to see me, my sweet boy.” Geoffrey felt a pang of unwarranted guilt, “I didn’t know where you were or that you had died. No one told me.” A frown played across her face, “Not even your father? Your father didn’t tell you? I wrote you every week since I left and you never wrote back.” Shocked, Geoffrey looked at his mother, “What? No. No, Dad didn’t tell me anything. I never received any letters from you. I… I thought you left because of something I might’ve done. That you didn’t want me anymore..” His mother reached to cup his cheek, but stopped short as she saw her ghostly hand and lowered her hand back to her lap. “Oh, sweetie. No! You didn’t do anything! Nothing at all! I did want you, Geoffrey! I.. I just thought it best that you stayed with your father. A boy needs his father.” A tear fell down his cheek and into his lap, “A boy needs his mother, too.” Ghostly tears formed in his mothers eyes as she looked down. They sat in silence for a moment before Geoffrey worked up the nerve to ask the questions he so desperately needed answers to. “Mom, tell me about your other son..” His mother looked up quickly then smiled and shook her head. “You were always a smart, inquisitive boy. I always thought you would make a fine detective. Now. What do you want to know about your brother?” “Everything! Who is he? Where is he?” The smile on his beautiful mother’s face started to fade as she looked at Geoffrey and then pointed towards her tombstone. “Look,” was the only answer she gave to his questions. Giving her a confused look, Geoffrey obeyed and walked towards her tombstone. He saw her name and then looked at the grave next to her. “SKIP BROKE: Died from drowning.” Was written on the stone. Geoffrey felt the blood drain from his face as he took a few steps back, losing his balance and falling onto his rear next to his mother. “You would’ve liked him. He reminded me a lot of you. Same straw colored hair. Same beautiful blue eyes. I wish you could’ve known him.” Geoffrey sat on the ground trembling in silence. Thoughts running through his head. “Skip… Skip’s my brother?! How- how is that possible?! How could he be dead when I just saw him just yesterday?!”

Geoffrey’s mother understood her son’s behavior. She sat by her son’s side as he continued to stare disbelievingly at his brother’s grave until the sun started to peek over the horizon. As she started to fade away in the morning light, she kissed her sweet son’s head and whispered, “I love you, my sweet boy. I’ll always be here..”

*scene fades*
    dun dun dun, now I'm confused, did you mean Geoffrey when you typed Malcolm? and I thought we were still using Skip this whole time? oh geez cliff notes girl I need cliff notes. hehehe
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 No I meant Geoffrey...Spoilers! *cups hand around your ear and whispers her cliff notes*
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I need mooooooorrrreeeee!
    dun dun dun, now I'm confused, did you mean Geoffrey when you typed Malcolm? and I thought we were still using Skip this whole time? oh geez cliff notes girl I need cliff notes. hehehe

OOOOHHH! Yeah I meant Geoffrey when Liberty read the file.... editing now...