Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alexander Goth grew up into a female...

Comments

• BevTweetyBevTweety Posts: 116 Member
    LOL..just got up seen this post..and I knew I had to check this out..It must be one of those surprises the guru's talked about...LOL
  • Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/danny-oh-no.gif[/img]
    200.gif
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    edited September 2014
    I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but someone has come out with a mod that can change the Sim's name (nice for married-name omission from game) and gender (I guess name and gender are related?). So if your game has something unusual like this or you have a transgender Sim who you'd like to transition, there you go.

Edited because I got the creator name wrong, and to add link:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=535549
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Zolt65 wrote: »
    I think I'm gonna die of laughter..

No but seriously, how the heck did this kinda crap make it through the devs so called practice runs.

Like the "flirty with father" and the "I married my brother" relationship blunders?
    I wonder just how long they did game testing on this, really.

Yep, no testing done on their part. I am beginning to believe that WE are the testers :'(

• KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    So during the costume party, I guess good ol' Alexander Goth decided it was time to finally age up. Garbed in his wonderful hot dog costume, the boy went out my front door, disappeared for a few hours, then reappeared as a naked female, bald, teenager. LOL

09-14-14_4-16nbspPM_zpsaadccad5.png
    09-14-14_4-17nbspPM_zpsdaf43963.png

who is the kid? and how come the female is not listed in your playable sims. Funny, do you have any Mods of CC.

I was playing my legacy family. The kid is my sims daughter... >.> Alexander was a guest at the costume party. And no, I did not have anything that would confuse his gender until a restart. It was just a fun glitch. =)

Although, now I call him Alex cuz... who knows what's really under his mohawk.
    MsPhy wrote: »
    I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but someone has come out with a mod that can change the Sim's name (nice for married-name omission from game) and gender (I guess name and gender are related?). So if your game has something unusual like this or you have a transgender Sim who you'd like to transition, there you go.

I saw that. But the gender change was only until I restarted my game and loaded it back up. I don't know, I wouldn't have minded if he stayed female. XD

I saw that. But the gender change was only until I restarted my game and loaded it back up. I don't know, I wouldn't have minded if he stayed female. XD

You could change me back to female ....

But then I couldn't marry him and use him for my legacy challenge later. >=]

But then I couldn't marry him and use him for my legacy challenge later. >=]

Ah, okay, sorry, didn't realize you were playing Legacy.
  • KhyanLeikasKhyanLeikas Posts: 857 Member
    10636134_561302723999031_3018969425278177720_n.jpg?oh=26f33f9d08e141bc457170089140e977&oe=5488B104&__gda__=1422933948_f22235c62a35d6396b22ffa44acc31a9
  • rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    nateslice wrote: »
    After seeing this, I'm really glad I decided no teen sim of mine would ever get an after-school job again. If I had Lena Beef get a part-time job in Sims 4, it would've been in Fast Food, and I'd have assigned the hot dog costume as her work outfit so she'd be that unfortunate soul who stands outside in the hot sun wearing a mascot costume and tries to get the attention of passing motorists so they'll stop by the drive-thru window. It would've been great for laughs with her being Gloomy and Romantic, but, yeah, I would not want her to turn into a dude suddenly.

The sims are people, not frogs or clownfish that change their sex spontaneously based on what's needed at the moment.
    In my update I mentioned that he returned to normal upon a restart of the game where Alexandra was saved. So it was just a graphic glitch. =)

How do you throw a costume party?
    Costume parties were part of the Digital Deluxe package along with Black and White Event.

OOh figured....I got the limited edition for free but been deciding if the incentives are enough for me to pay 14.99 to add the up all night content to my game. I miss costume parties & heard there were new recipes?

Sorry I'm off topic, but is it worth it?

I know I didnt spend money on the game, so why not, but I am a penny pincher lol.
    After seeing this, I'm really glad I decided no teen sim of mine would ever get an after-school job again. If I had Lena Beef get a part-time job in Sims 4, it would've been in Fast Food, and I'd have assigned the hot dog costume as her work outfit so she'd be that unfortunate soul who stands outside in the hot sun wearing a mascot costume and tries to get the attention of passing motorists so they'll stop by the drive-thru window. It would've been great for laughs with her being Gloomy and Romantic, but, yeah, I would not want her to turn into a dude suddenly.

The sims are people, not frogs or clownfish that change their sex spontaneously based on what's needed at the moment.
    In my update I mentioned that he returned to normal upon a restart of the game where Alexandra was saved. So it was just a graphic glitch. =)

Costume parties were part of the Digital Deluxe package along with Black and White Event.

OOh figured....I got the limited edition for free but been deciding if the incentives are enough for me to pay 14.99 to add the up all night content to my game. I miss costume parties & heard there were new recipes?

I know I didnt spend money on the game, so why not, but I am a penny pincher lol.

I'm a penny pincher too. It was only 10 dollars more when I bought it (pre-order) so it was worth it then. I don't know if it's worth it to you personally. There are outfits, costumes, two party modes (as mentioned) drinks, recipes, and so on. Personally, I see it as an investment just like Sims 3 for a game that I will play for many years to come. =)
  • rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member

I'm a penny pincher too. It was only 10 dollars more when I bought it (pre-order) so it was worth it then. I don't know if it's worth it to you personally. There are outfits, costumes, two party modes (as mentioned) drinks, recipes, and so on. Personally, I see it as an investment just like Sims 3 for a game that I will play for many years to come. =)

$10 I would be like hmm okay but 14.99 I'm still deciding. I will probably cave in because let's face it I love the sims lol.
    Thank you for your honest opinion :). Can I bother you and ask what are the new recipes?

$10 I would be like hmm okay but 14.99 I'm still deciding. I will probably cave in because let's face it I love the sims lol.
    Thank you for your honest opinion :). Can I bother you and ask what are the new recipes?

I would offer them up if I had a list. I know Fish Tacos, some gourmet cake I think, and spicy drinks.
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member

That will help if an unwanted sex-change happens to anyone and they wish to revert back. Thank you.
  • SophiaJulieBestSophiaJulieBest Posts: 11 New Member
    This just makes my day
  • snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    Alexandra Goth. :D
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    It's been a year. Wonder if Kit is still playing this family. :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    What a bump! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Does does this mean Cassandra Goth is actually a man? :o

B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    the golden shovel goes to...
  • DarkenedSparrowDarkenedSparrow Posts: 216 Member
    :smiley::sweat_smile::joy:
    That's the funniest thing I've seen so far!
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Lightests wrote: »
    i cant stop laughing ...

^^^^^^^^^^yes
    2ynjgg8.png
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .....
    2ynjgg8.png