Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homes by #chris2fer03 ~*~ 104 Ellwood Lane~*~ 7/29/16

Comments

• Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    @AK47KIT @Calisane @yanti68 Thank you! :)

@misscbong Thank you, I love the clutter section in build mode. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    A couple more builds. :)

SouthBay Estate is a small, simple starter home. 2 bed/1 bath.

09-13-14_3-16nbspPM_zpsa560772e.png

MidCentury Modern is a spacious, 5 bed/3 bath home also featuring a gym and a study.

09-14-14_6-46nbspPM_zps38f6bbb8.png

09-14-14_6-47nbspPM-4_zps8f08854d.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    SouthBay Estate is a very nice starter home. :) Nice exterior of it and nice type of and placement of the windows you have used. The windowed dormers look great and nice front porch area. The flowers look pretty on the edges of the porch and front of the home. The lights either side of the front door would be welcoming for sims coming home at night time.
    Very nice exterior design of Mid century Modern! :) It looks great! The roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in this home too! The tower is great! Very nice covered over front porch roofing area! The slanted roofing looks great and sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there, enjoying being outdoors in the sunlight. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees, plants and flowers along the front edges of the home. The blue colour of the exterior looks nice. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! Nice wall pattern that you have used. The bar stool counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. Sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals there. The blue and black colours you have used for the kitchen and dining area looks very nice.
    They are great homes! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @rosemow for your really nice review! :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    More builds. :D

Oakwood Estate. 2 bed / 3 bath home.

09-13-14_12-58nbspPM_zpsd4388a85.png

09-22-14_7-34nbspPM-2_zpsbef3ee09.png

Riverview Estate. 3 bed/ 2 bath home.

09-13-14_12-51nbspPM_zps46357153.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Riverview Estate is a very beautiful house.
  • Options
    SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    I like them all, but I like MidCentury Modern best - love that kitchen/dining area!
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Oakwood Estate and Riverview Estate are both very nice homes! :) Very nice exteriors of them! The front porches of both of them are very nice! The flowers either side of the front steps looks nice. The flower box windows in the homes are very nice! The roof area in Oakwood looks great! Very nice furnishing and design of the Oakwood kitchen and dining area! The island kitchen sink counter is great! The fruit bowl and paper towel on the counter are nice touches. It looks nice how you have placed the yellow seats at the ends of the dining table and the other coloured seats on the sides. The patterned floor rug looks nice under the dining table. The plants on the table are nice for sims to see when dining there. It looks very nice how you have done the angled fencing corners on the outdoors left and right hand sides in Riverview,
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I finally finished the build I've been working on this past week. Castlewood Avenue is a spacious "older" home with lots of character. I'm currently working on obtaining my realtor's license and I often browse local listings. I came across a well kept older home full of character, located next to a park that I just fell in love with so I decided to create my own Sims version. Hope you enjoy!

09-27-14_11-24nbspAM-3_zpsff071913.png

09-27-14_11-25nbspAM_zps60933ed6.png

09-27-14_11-25nbspAM-2_zpsecde9356.png

09-27-14_11-28nbspAM-5_zps5915d2de.png

09-27-14_11-26nbspAM-3_zps06e78f0d.png

09-27-14_11-25nbspAM-3_zps4e907386.png

09-27-14_11-26nbspAM_zps0775ded9.png
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Great builds! I'll be searching for them in the gallery soon :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Castlewood Avenue is a very nice home! :) It is very nice that you have based it on a real life home that you have seen, and have created a simgames version of it. Very nice exterior of the house! The type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. Nice texture that you have used for the exterior. The layout of the build is very nice. The outdoors areas and the greenhouse are so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers in the outdoors areas! The flowers look so very nice either side of the front footpath, and along the edges of the footpath leading to the greenhouse and also how you have done the them in the side area next to the greenhouse! They look lovely! The greenhouse looks very nice! The brickwork texture of the exterior and interior looks very nice, and it is great how you have placed the different plants inside there. The rocks look great around the base of the tree. Nice water fountain feature on the side of the greenhouse. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors at their home, enjoying the very nice floral setting! It is nice that you have placed a seat brnch there for sims to enjoy sitting and resting in the sunshine and enjoying the nice surroundings. Great design of the kitchen! The island counter is great! The fruit bowl and teaset on the counter and the cutlery on the wall and the hanging pots are nice kitchen touches. The corner of windows in the bedroom is great. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows in the early mornings as they wake up. Very nice furnishing of the living room! Nice types of armchairs and sofa that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting, resting and chatting on in front of the fire. The picture on the fire place wall and the flowers on the ledge are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice patterns that you have used for the walls and the floor rug. The teaset and tissue box on the coffee table are nice touches.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Wow. Lots of new beautiful builds! I liked the Oakwood dining area. Using the different colored chairs looked very chic! You really do clutter well! I am a clutter bug too!!!!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    @elanorbreton Awesome! Thanks for checking them out, enjoy!! :)

@Rc_shabba If only I could purchase the real version that inspired this build. :)

@rosemow Thank you for your kind comment! :)

@kimjo313 I'm ready for more clutter items for sure! Ha! Happy cluttering! ;)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    Awesome homes! They look so realistic! I love the interiors and landscaping. You might already know this, but you can toggle that grid on and off for your pictures by hitting the "G" key. I look forward to seeing more of your builds.
  • Options
    gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    I love Castlewood Avenue! The little gardener's shed is really lovely. I can imagine playing this home with a gardener sim. You've really inspired me with this home! :D
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! You have been very busy I see! :D Love all your recent builds! Especially the Oakwood estate, the starter and the Castlewood Avenue! Great job! :D
  • Options
    @hmsdrco2001 THANK YOU!! It has been bugging me and I was unaware of the "G" grid removal! Thanks for the comments and for saving my future pics from grids! :D

@🐸🐸🐸🐸 That is such a nice comment, it was a really fun build! :)

@yanti68 Thank you, I can't stop building and it's motivating to get such great comments. :)
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I couldn't think of how I wanted to start my next build so I built a Sims version of my own house. The layout is pretty much exactly like my house minus a couple things. The room in front of the car is supposed to be the garage and a mudroom (laundry) gives access into the house. The first level furnishings are placed almost exactly as those in my house but the second floor furnishings are slightly rearranged. Hope you like!

New Construction is a 3 Bed / 2.5 Bath. #NoCC

09-28-14_7-39nbspPM_zps3f515100.png

09-28-14_7-06nbspPM-2_zps1dd90509.png

09-28-14_7-06nbspPM_zps203cbf35.png

09-28-14_7-06nbspPM-3_zps6f65e218.png

09-28-14_7-06nbspPM-4_zpsd2032345.png

09-28-14_7-06nbspPM-5_zps3b0af403.png

09-28-14_7-07nbspPM-3_zpsed47d8ef.png

09-28-14_7-07nbspPM-5_zps54212caa.png

09-28-14_7-05nbspPM-4_zps0bf856b1.png

ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    It is special that you have created a simversion of your home. :) Your build is very nice! Very nice exterior of the home. The textures of the exterior look great. The enlarged car in the driveway is great! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers in the front area of the home, and the rocks on the edges of the flower area look very nice there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. Great living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv or reading a book. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the tv, and the shelf over the top of it. The patterned floor rug looks nice there. Nice window armchair sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting and chatting there with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Great dining room alcove for sims to enjoy sitting at the table there eating their meal. The teaset on the dining table is a nice touch. The red colour of the living and dining room area wall looks nice. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The fruit bowl, knife set, cutlery on the wall and plant thrre are nice kitchen and homely sights for sims to see whilst cooking there. The tiling on the kitchen wall looks nice. Very nice clothes and shoes racks closet, and great walk in dressing room! Great study desk nook area in the upper landing for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer.
    It is a great home. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely home! I like the kitchen, dining area and the living area. Is that a walk-in-closet that I saw? Beautiful! :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, another great one! I like your latest home a lot.
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Your homes are great :) I really like the interiors on the latest one. Cosy and stylish ^_^