Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    Marvelissa wrote: »
    I think I might wait to buy the Last Venue and save my SimPoints for the Adventurous Life.

Am I making a bad decision?

You may want to check your CYS on the World Inspiration Collection (Compilation) first because I got Adventurous Life for free by completing some of those other sets.

Adventurous Life is not available for CYS anymore...
    Yes, but World Inspiration is available for CYS. World Inspiration includes Adventurous Life. Thus, if you complete World Inspiration with CYS, you get Adventurous Life.
    This only works if you already have some of the other sets in Adventurous Life to give you CYS.

In the last sentence I think she meant "This only works if you already have some of the other sets in World Inspirations Collection to give you CYS.".
  • chloe7231999chloe7231999 Posts: 81 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @spreadsheet team - I will be sending out an email later this evening. I am in the process of preparing the spreadsheet. But, OE is calling.

Is there any way that I could join the spreadsheet team? I always spend my time doing random stuff on the computer and could be using that time on the spreadsheet. :)
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited September 2014
    I think I might wait to buy the Last Venue and save my SimPoints for the Adventurous Life.

You may want to check your CYS on the World Inspiration Collection (Compilation) first because I got Adventurous Life for free by completing some of those other sets.

Yes, but World Inspiration is available for CYS. World Inspiration includes Adventurous Life. Thus, if you complete World Inspiration with CYS, you get Adventurous Life.
    This only works if you already have some of the other sets in Adventurous Life to give you CYS.

In the last sentence I think she meant "This only works if you already have some of the other sets in World Inspirations Collection to give you CYS.".
    Errr...
    yes. That is what I meant. Thank you.

Sorry about that.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5

Errr...
    yes. That is what I meant. Thank you.

Sorry about that.

No worries B)
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Now:
    2) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

Next:
    3) Adventurous Life / / 2000 / / 2 hours
    4) The Insulator / / 81 / / 2 hours
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.
    Spreadsheet link will be added later on as @Me1620 has indicated.

A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • > @Ximph said:
    > I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.
    > Spreadsheet link will be added later on as Me1620 has indicated.
    >
    > A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!
    Thank you @Ximph for doing this!
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    Hi friends :D I debated taking a gamble that Amore would show up later at a bigger discount but ultimately I didn't want to risk it. I didn't see it until it had been on the list for 15 min, so that was another pleasant surprise! I am nervous about not having the luxury of preview (spreadsheet) but for now, the excitement of "what's next?" is winning out. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • oodlenoodleoodlenoodle Posts: 9 New Member
    I am quite excited to play with Amore- Venice has a special place in my heart, so I'm thrilled about the gondola especially. Too bad installing content from the store appears to be breaking my game! I'll have to fight with my computer later tonight and try to get it fixed.
  • chloe7231999chloe7231999 Posts: 81 Member
    Ximph wrote: »
    I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.

A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!

Is there any way that I could join the spreadsheet team? I always spend my time doing random stuff on the computer and could be using that time on the spreadsheet. :)

Sorry to post this twice, I just really want to be on the spreadsheet team.
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
  • AmyWritesStuffAmyWritesStuff Posts: 58 Member
    Wait so is this the last list? I'm seeing conflicting opinions
  • mikrokitty78mikrokitty78 Posts: 372 Member

You will need to talk to Jodi.
    Also known as Misty, Simsl3gacies, and Margaret Pendragon
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I guess, I'll be in here. :) So happy, but sad at same time, I was hoping to see the mills, prism art studio and grims. But that's okay. I'll live! No wait, I'll die if I don't see those three and the WOW! LOL! Just kidding, I'll live! :p
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Well, it really did show up. Hope it has a lot of good deals and repeats. I am a little apprehensive about it being the last one. Also a little sad for the demise of the old list, because I didn't follow it for a full round and there were three sets on there that would have been free for me. It's strange not to be able to plan ahead.

The apparent fix to the quick sell out is fantastic, though.
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member

Jodi is OE right now, but will be around later tonight. She is the one who leads the list team. To make sure she sees this I will tag her for you: @Me1620 It is a really nice group of people and I am having fun working with them. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    > @Ximph said:<br />
    > I changed the legend up a little so the smileys would actually show up as emotes.<br />
    > Spreadsheet link will be added later on as Me1620 has indicated.<br />
    > <br />
    > A little sad that this is my last round at building a list for you all. Hope it is an awesome list!<br />
    Thank you @Ximph for doing this!

Your all very welcome!
    Will do my best to keep up. This is going to be a long list!

Sorry, @Me1620 does the spreadsheet, it is as @trithone says. I am mainly in charge of the DD thread and main list myself.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    Just came home from work, checked open windows tabs and saw big Last Venue of Amore picture and title - then spent more than a few minutes trying to get the actual DD page to load because I was obviously stuck on the "home" page, which often has the big Amore picture and title.

Finally noticed the sale price and bar - NEW LIST! we knew it was coming, but guess I didn't really believe...
    But I believed enough to buy it. And I've had over 150 points of ads in last hour. Not bad at all for a Monday.
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • Clover45Clover45 Posts: 80 Member
    Wow this deal is going to go the full two hours I'm amazed
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    Now:
    3) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours

Next:
    4) The Insulator / 81 / 2 hours
    5) Fit for a Queen / 85

Last Venue of Amore went the full duration, Adventurous Life! started at 7 minutes past the hour.
  • mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours - ended at 10:07pm EDT (full time)

Up Now:
    Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours

Up Next:
    The Insulator
    Fit for a Queen

Oh, and since this is my first time on a new rotation, what is the proper way to post deal times/prices?
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    The last time I saw the Adventurous Life earlier was slow progress, and seems like everyone already own it! :(
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Clover45 wrote: »
    Wow this deal is going to go the full two hours I'm amazed

Well, if everything goes its full duration now, that will make the spreadsheet easier to maintain, especially in rotation. In fact, we wouldn't really be needed once the initial list starts rotating. While I appreciate that will mean that more people will be able to get the deal, that thought makes me sad. I really enjoyed when things would sell out and I had to stay on my toes to do the updating. I always seem to discover things I enjoy when they are about to end...
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Looks like everything is going to go the full duration now. Nothing is going to sell out. :)
  • WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours - ended at 10:07pm EDT (full time)

Up Now:
    Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours

Up Next:
    The Insulator
    Fit for a Queen

Oh, and since this is my first time on a new rotation, what is the proper way to post deal times/prices?

What you did was fine, actually. The most important thing is to know what the sale price was so that we can figure out the best discount if things appear multiple times, and it helps a little to post what's next so that we ensure that no deals are skipped and to keep the list and spreadsheet accurate for the next rotation.

For now, posting the duration and when the deal started/ended is good information... but they may not even be necessary anymore if the deals aren't selling out early as of this rotation. Presumably all deals will now start at 7 minutes past the hour, every two hours - but it's a bit early to assume that, so make sure to keep posting the duration at the minimum if you can. Also be on the lookout in case for some reason a deal has only a 1-hour duration rather than 2, which I think happened twice in the previous rotation.
    edited September 2014
    Looks like everything is going to go the full duration now. Nothing is going to sell out. :)

I'll believe this once I see the bakery on DD again, you'd be surprised at the simmers who come out from the rock they are hiding under for that. They bring their moms, sisters, and grandmas for it too.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top