Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited September 2014
    Trelani wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been answered, but does this mean that this current list repeats forever or will there be no more DDs after the last item?
    When SimGuruTaterTot first announced the new list (over a month ago!) she did say it would be another long 'un but also that it would repeat

... so this one could go on till the end of time ... round and around :)

• As much as I would love this venue, I have not had many ads in the last three days. This is the first time I will follow a new list. How will I get any sleep now.
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    If this is the last list, what does that mean for the weekly sales? I know those sales are usually less than the daily deals but it's still nice for smaller items or sets with cys. Hmmm..
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    ... Just weird to think that its simultaneously on 2 lists...because it was.
    Well, 'weird' is a key feature of every 'DD rotation' , always expect the unexpected ... though, of course it isn't really unexpected because we are kind of expecting it, sort of, like, y'know ;)

Debates on which item is the first has been a part of the start of DD lists in the past. I know we have gone back and forth many times on other lists.
    Valgon57 wrote: »
    Final list :( Maybe this will be the longest one..

Who's here have been watching the DD since day one? ^^
    *Jodi raises her hand*
    I'm not sure if this has been answered, but does this mean that this current list repeats forever or will there be no more DDs after the last item?

SimGuruTaterTot had posted this in August
    Hey Simmers,

We'll be uploading a new list next week that will take into consideration your feedback on the quantity limits and timing. While the list will be long like this one, it will also repeat.

Hope that helps!

BTW don't these new forums look amazing?

TT

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • chloe7231999chloe7231999 Posts: 81 Member
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    When SimGuruTaterTot first announced the new list (over a month ago!) she did say it would be another long 'un but also that it would repeat

... so this one could go on till the end of time ...?

Oh thank goodness! I always plan ahead with my DD's so just a new list is stressful enough for me! :)
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
  • mikrokitty78mikrokitty78 Posts: 372 Member
    My eyes fell out of my head when I loaded the DD page to look for ads O_O Muchas gracias TaterTot for letting us know. I do hope it will continue to rotate for quite some time, and that pretty much everything is on this list. And YEAH no 30 second sell-out! Amazeballs! <3
    Also known as Misty, Simsl3gacies, and Margaret Pendragon
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited September 2014
    I was like,
    "dumty-dum, better check my DD page to see if there's an ad button....
    Hmm, Last Venue of Amore, I already have that...
    Wait, what was that?
    Wait, how long has it been up? 15 minutes???? But... but.... how could that be?"
    BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT BREAKS UPON ME.
    "So... this is what it's like to live in a world where there are no 30 second sellouts.
    It's... so... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

EdIt: I asked a dumb question based on blindness from a bad headache. NVM. Yay new list!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I am actually downloading the venue into my game at the moment. If I can, I will post some photos for you once I get in there soon (I have been playing Sims 4). I'm not sure how good they will be.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    Oh...I just wanted to take a look on the DD before I go to bed ... and bang...new list. What a surprise. :smile:
    But sad to hear that it will be the last list. :cry: Hopefully there are good deals for everyone on this list. ;)
    Onyxemery wrote: »
    For those of you who already have this venue (The Last Venue of Amore): is it worth it? I can't make up my mind if it's worth purchasing more simpoints over since it doesn't look like it's going to sell out insanely fast.
    I think it is worth. The venue is lovely build and there are lots of pieces one can use for its own builds.
    I think I might wait to buy the Last Venue and save my SimPoints for the Adventurous Life.

Am I making a bad decision?
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
  • AmyWritesStuffAmyWritesStuff Posts: 58 Member
    I was so shocked by the no 30 second sell-out of Amore I thought I was legitimately dreaming/hallucinating.
  • Clover45Clover45 Posts: 80 Member
    To my amazement a new list and OMG :o the venue is still on sale and up for grabs!!! This is going to be a good rotation!!! :D
  • TrelaniTrelani Posts: 30 Member
    @Me1620 @ajaxpost Thanks that helps. Snagged the Amore venue. Surprised it is still up; as others have said it looks like the 30 sec. sellouts are a thing of the past. Or not a lot of people want it which I don't think is the case.
    tumblr_napwxu8Fid1ssnwyto1_250.gif
  • dst193dst193 Posts: 43 Member
    I am going on a mad ad finding spree in preparation for the new list. Watch all the ads!

Ditto!!
    Ditto!!!
    and Ditto!!!!
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    I haven't used the gondola set yet, but I love adventurous life. It's a lot of fun. Perhaps it would be more worth it? I'm simply a completionist. I own all but the World of Wonder Carousel set.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    I can't believe the Amore-Set is still running. Wonder if that really mean the 30-second-sales are over or if just no one knows it is up.

Got my first two adds since Saturday...and they didn't work... *arrggg* :disappointed:
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014
    I think I might wait to buy the Last Venue and save my SimPoints for the Adventurous Life.

You may want to check your CYS on the World Inspiration Collection (Compilation) first because I got Adventurous Life for free by completing some of those other sets.

In fact I can tell you that by completing Provence, Zen Again, Japanese Inspired Clothing and Imperial Bedroom I got all of the other sets free (Ad. Life; which is the Africa clothes and safari set, Worldly Goodies and Cante Capt.)...but you may even be able to complete fewer sets...thats just when I noticed my download button.
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    I was like,
    "dumty-dum, better check my DD page to see if there's an ad button....
    Hmm, Last Venue of Amore, I already have that...
    Wait, what was that?
    Wait, how long has it been up? 15 minutes???? But... but.... how could that be?"
    BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT BREAKS UPON ME.
    "So... this is what it's like to live in a world where there are no 30 second sellouts.
    It's... so... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

EdIt: I asked a dumb question based on blindness from a bad headache. NVM. Yay new list!

Haha - at least someone else had that reaction. I had a moment of panic when I loaded the page. I saw the venue, then tried to figure out how quickly I could purchase sim points so I'd have enough to get it, worried that I would never get through the whole process in time to pick up the venue. Then I realized it had already been up for 15 minutes...

That moment when my brain realized what that meant...best moment of my day. The song "I Can See Clearly Now" started playing, the clouds parted, and the birds were flying overhead.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Well, this is my first time stalking the DD without the aid of the spreadsheet. I'll miss being able to plan ahead and set alarms but I'm just so happy to finally have the Amore venue in my game. It was a must have for me the second I saw it!

You may want to check your CYS on the World Inspiration Collection (Compilation) first because I got Adventurous Life for free by completing some of those other sets.

Adventurous Life is not available for CYS anymore...
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014

I don't think it ever was...but its the World Inspirations Collection that is CYSable,...and that collection contains Ad. Life which i got free.

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @spreadsheet team - I will be sending out an email later this evening. I am in the process of preparing the spreadsheet. But, OE is calling.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited September 2014

Yes, but World Inspiration is available for CYS. World Inspiration includes Adventurous Life. Thus, if you complete World Inspiration with CYS, you get Adventurous Life.
    This only works if you already have some of the other sets in Adventurous Life World Inspiration to give you CYS.

(fixed whoops thank you pigdestroyer)
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Vandergant wrote: »
    Wow, that was INTENSE.

I was staring at the screen, eyes bugging out, white knuckled grip on my Logitech mouse, one second reload, I see it's already at 3%. "Dang!" I think to myself, "It's going to sell out". I click, wait forever for it to load, my heart racing knowing the item could sell out any minute.

...Only for it to... not.. Even 4 minutes later.

This is amazing news for everyone! Finally, it's a level playing field.

I agree. Finally a level playing field for everybody include people with dial up connections who can't load pages that fast. Finally be able to get everything I want if I can get enough ads.
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited September 2014
    I just noticed something

The LAST Venue of Amore is the first new item on this list

Bahaha
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top