Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• VandergantVandergant Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2014
    Welp.

Looks like there's quite a lot of competition for Last Venue of Amore.

May the fastest index finger and net connection win.
  • SimGuruTaterTotSimGuruTaterTot Posts: 206 SimGuru (retired)
    Hey Simmers! The new Daily Deal list is up! Unless there are issues, this will be the final list.
  • aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    good luck to everyone going for the last venue
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    Hey Simmers! The new Daily Deal list is up! Unless there are issues, this will be the final list.

:cry:
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • SimGuruTaterTotSimGuruTaterTot Posts: 206 SimGuru (retired)
    So new list started where, is the link to the new post?

We won't be posting a news post about this update.
  • xgoddessofwords3xgoddessofwords3 Posts: 72 Member
    Final list? As in...after this list rotates, DDs are officially over from the store? Hope that doesn't mean the store is closing...I need to backup stuff yet.
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    does that mean the final list will repeat forever or that the store will be closing after a few rotations?????
  • notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    I was just doing some ads and figured i'd look to see where the list was and we are getting a new and final one. Am i to assume it will repeat until the store closes?
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited September 2014
    Came home thinking I had a few deals to update. Surprise to me. I have updated the Current Rotation tab to show the current DD list is ending.
    The spreadsheet for this list will still be available as historical reference (as all the previous ones are beginning with April - June 2013 list.)

I will setup the new spreadsheet later tonight and will post the link for you in the new DD thread. For those of you new to the DD, during the first cycle, the spreadsheet is a list, just like the one on page 1 of the thread and does not estimate upcoming sales, just as Marvelissa and ajaxpost wrote.

Good luck to all of you trying for the Last Venue of Amore.

Thanks so much to SimGuruTaterTot for posting and still being here for us. :D

Edit :
    This was posted while I was creating my post. Wow! Last DD list. I hope all the sets and venues are offered for those still collecting content from the store. I hope it rotates. I don't want to keep adding deals to a spreadsheet forever. However, I believe SGTT had also said it will be a list similar in length to this one.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • chloe7231999chloe7231999 Posts: 81 Member
    Ah! New list! Now I can't plan ahead with my deals! >.<
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
  • mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2014
    Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours
    30 second sell out is NOT happening!!\

Edit: oops wrong thread.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
    To buy or not to buy...
    My name on ts3 is Spottedstar. Add me as a friend if you would like. I am always looking for friends. :)
  • Wow Amore is lasting a long time.
  • cshugerwomancshugerwoman Posts: 1 New Member
    long time dd lurker here (i've never posted on the sims forum before so...woo!) but dare i say the 30 second deals are gone? i just happened to get on as the new list started (magical timing) but unless its just that people are unaware of the new list, it feels as though amore is proof that we're done with them - wooo!
  • Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    To buy or not to buy...

this is the last dd list.. so if you really want it it might be the last time it is on sale..

Naley22 wrote: »
    To buy or not to buy...

this is the last dd list.. so if you really want it it might be the last time it is on sale..

Wait, will it not repeat like the other ones?
  • leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    wow im liking this new list. I cant belive my eyes its not a flash sale :) too bad Im saving for the bakery I hope it comes up soon :d
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    To buy or not to buy...

no idea..but just in case..
    To buy or not to buy...

no idea..but just in case..

I'll see how many ads I can get in the next two hours and then decide.
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    To buy or not to buy...

When did they announce this is the last list?

I can't believe it's not a 30 second sell out and I actually got it.
    Down to one venue and I own the store.....

HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    On 13th August ...
    Hey Simmers,

We'll be uploading a new list next week that will take into consideration your feedback on the quantity limits and timing. While the list will be long like this one, it will also repeat.

Hope that helps!

BTW don't these new forums look amazing?

TT

We have a new list, they first big item didn't sell out in 30 seconds so hopefully the third part of her statement will also be accurate :)

BTW. We really ought to be using the new thread - http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd#latest ! :D
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited September 2014
    Thank you so much @SimGuruTaterTot for the new list. :) Can't believe that this is really the last dd list though. Hopefully there is a lot of stuff on here that I don't have and at really good prices and it repeats a lot.
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Whoa, I was hoping they didn't right a way!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited September 2014
    So new list started where, is the link to the new post?

We won't be posting a news post about this update.
    Hopefully no-one hasn't asked, will this new list stay the same as repeat? I was just wondering about that since I just came in just a few minute ago. cause there is few still hasn't got what they want.
    Happy Simming! :)

Edit: Oops, someone already asked! ;)

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Oh. My. God. Just got back from dinner to see that I missed Amore by 10 minutes, and we have a new list.

WE HAVE A NEW LIST! I feel like I'm going to be hysterical! Oh, this is exciting, and... AMORE! Who'da thunk?