Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• SimGuruTaterTotSimGuruTaterTot Posts: 206 SimGuru (retired)
    I just saw that @SimGuruTatertot was on the forums yesterday (technically the day before now since it's so late, the 19th) but didn't make any comments. I suppose that means she hasn't disappeared completely, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Hi :) still here. Having some issues updating the thread, but working on it now, sorry for the delay!
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    I just saw that @SimGuruTatertot was on the forums yesterday (technically the day before now since it's so late, the 19th) but didn't make any comments. I suppose that means she hasn't disappeared completely, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Hi :) still here. Having some issues updating the thread, but working on it now, sorry for the delay!

Great :D
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member

Excellent, great to hear from you, looking forward to getting some really good news for us Sims Store Addicts :)

• Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    edited September 2014
    Fraud Laug sold out at 29 past
    Henley Shirt with Laced Collar sold out at 45 past
    I'm be off again
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Sweet2 wrote: »
    Fraud Laug sold out at 29 past
    Henley Shirt with Laced Collar sold out at 45 past
    I'm be off again

Ah, man. :( I missed the shirt. I was hoping it would wait a few minutes until I was in this 15 minute space between students. It's not a big loss, but sort of matches the rest of my day. Found out that the harp duet gig that I have been spending months practicing for (and driving about an hour and 30 minutes each way for the rehearsals every weekend) was cancelled... bummer. At least the ads seem to have reappeared for me.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited September 2014
    Welcome back SimGuruTaterTot. :)
  • mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2014
    Sorry you missed it Sam. I happened to pop on for a second just as the shirt was ending (was able to get it) and was able to snatch Luxe Kids for 25 points. That and even got a 2 hour nap while little guy was sleeping this afternoon.

Edit: Saw Luxe Kidswear just ended at 6:07pm EDT.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    edited September 2014
    Wow! I made it just in time for Luxe Kidsweare! Wasn't expecting it for awhile and just decided to check before I went to make dinner. Got it just before it sold out.
  • awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Sorry you missed the shirt, @trithone and getting a gig cancelled, that you have spend so much time on already really stinks.

Those last few deals went quite fast. And the prospect for a new list makes me worry about the two collections that would be free for me. I really regret sleeping through the last deal on Man Cave Collection. Maybe the sets will be on a new list as well. I might come to regret not getting the Al Fresco venue as well.
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Missed the shirt too. I thought it would come up a little later than it did. I don't see anything for a while that I'm after on this list. Hopefully the ads will come back soon so I can build my points back up. Just saw my first ad today.

I'm wondering if simgurutatertot has good news about the list and can say when the new list might finally start.
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014

Just wondering since this is a little vague, what exactly does she mean by "thread"? Something on this forum or is she calling the DD list a "thread"?
    Post edited by PigDestroyer1978 on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Tahera I would love to be a world traveler and see some of the worlds beautiful places. Isle of Crete sounds like a beautiful place to start or finish. My dream trip would be to spend some time in Australia and New Zealand to start with and then go where the winds would take me. I don't have the finances to do that though.

@simgurutatertot Nice to have an update on the forum. Thanks very much.
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    My morning is off to a great start! I was looking around through the sets and discovered I had a green download button for Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)! I had bought Life's a Beach last week on sale and forgot it was part of this set. The really exciting part was that it finally brought Villa Paraiso and the Sea Shanty featured looks down to reasonable prices (75 and 45). I was determined to get the Villa for free, but when I saw I only needed one more item and the set still wasn't free I decided to let them win and bought it.

Sorry for going on a bit of a rant. Nobody in my real life would know or care what I was talking about and I wanted to share with someone. :)
    LOL, we understand that. I can't talk about sims to anyone except my hubby. He doesn't play sims, but he is a gamer.
  • mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    LOL, my hubby does play the sims and still thinks I'm crazy. I can discuss sims stuff with him but he tends to laugh and shake his head at all the deal following stuff.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    New list! I watched it change from Dame Daisy up next to Last Venue of Amore when I refreshed the page.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • oodlenoodleoodlenoodle Posts: 9 New Member
    Am I hallucinating or is another list starting? Because my DD page is showing The Last Venue of Amore up next, and I don't see that on the current DD list...
  • VandergantVandergant Posts: 42 Member
    Yeah, yeah! Could it be, after months of the same list... PROGRESS?

Oh wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

Its the one I wanted the most, but didn't see listed! And that made me a sad panda!

GLEE!
  • PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2014
    well holy crap.... @Ximph, I guess you better dust off the new thread after all! Good riddance July list!

Can't wait to see if Amore sells out in 30 secs or that they actually made some changes to that...at least we'll know right away.
  • oodlenoodleoodlenoodle Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2014
    I just went on to the DD page and immediately came here, thinking someone else would have said something already or have some more info. When I didn't see anything posted here I thought I must be imagining things! (It's been a long day- I even had myself convinced it was Wednesday for about half the afternoon).
    So it looks like Amore is next and then Adventurous Life.

edited: I didn't see jerrinicci's post- oops :)
  • AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    So new list started where, is the link to the new post?
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    Oh my stars I see a new list!

(By now I'd thought this might never happen...)
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    I thought the past sales went away or something when it was a new list?!
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Omg... NEW LIST!!! And what's the first item... Last Venue of Amore!!! My heart is pumping out of control. I'm fully prepared for it to go quickly and miss it, but I'm so excited to even have a chance to try for it!
  • AnomilyMiyuAnomilyMiyu Posts: 132 Member
    I'm freaking out too.
  • strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm freaking out completely. :o I was waiting for the bakery to come up. Now I don't know if it ever WILL if its even on this list! Oh well. :|
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Hmm...interesting! Well looks like the first new list item will be the Amore set! I updated the dd to see dame daisy completely disappear and replace itself with new items so I will start number 1 as Amore. Please be patient while I get the new list ready for posting. :)
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!