Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MadHouse Renovations -Updated With Silent Water

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely builds! I especially like the cottage, the mad house and the Horizon Burrow! Good job! :)
  • willow_geekwillow_geek Posts: 12 New Member
    Your exteriors are always beautiful, but the thing that I love is your interiors! They are simple but not overly simple. They don't look too full or too empty. You've found the perfect balance of decoration, I think.
  • tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    I love them, especially the last modern starter. I love how you use interior design too, especially with those "industrial" sort of walls. It really looks great.
  • MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Horizon Burrow is a great starter home! :) It is great that four single sims can live there. Great texture that you have used for the exterior of the home. The cactus and rocks either side of the front door looks great. It looks great how you have done the texture of the front door pathway. Great layout of the interior. The different flooring texture of the kitchen and the living room area looks great.
    Thank you as always :)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Lovely builds! I especially like the cottage, the mad house and the Horizon Burrow! Good job! :)
    Thank you so much, the Cottage is probably my fav atm. I am glad you like them.
    Your exteriors are always beautiful, but the thing that I love is your interiors! They are simple but not overly simple. They don't look too full or too empty. You've found the perfect balance of decoration, I think.
    I must admit, I spend too much time on the interiors...lol but I usually can't help it. Thanks!
    tyene wrote: »
    I love them, especially the last modern starter. I love how you use interior design too, especially with those "industrial" sort of walls. It really looks great.
    Those wall patterns are my favorite and they fit very well with this house. Thank you for the kind words :)

View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
    Name: Connection Drive
    1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
    #NoCC
    Perfect size house for a family of one or two. A classic home with a with glass hallway twist.
    EwhnY9N.png
    nhzb6qK.png
    NrYCgIR.png
    CZCrBXc.png
    PsSvuRM.png
    4DF3qgw.png
    View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Connection Drive is a great home! :) The glass window hallway connecting the two areas of the house looks very nice! The exterior design of the house looks great! Nice green shade that you have used for the exterior. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The cactus plants look nice either side of the tv, and it looks great how you have placed the pictures on the tv wall for sims to enjoy seeing whilst watching tv. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. The clock on the wall is a nice touch. The coat and hat shelf on the wall near the front door looks homely. Great window study desk nook area for sims to use the computer at, enjoying the sunlight coming in through the window. It looks very nice how you have done the corner of kitchen cabinets in the kitchen! The eat in glass dining table is nice for sims to enjoy eating their meal on. The scenic picture on the bedroom wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The clothes shelf on the wall in the bedroom looks great. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookshelf whilst in bed.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Wow! I really like Cottage Escape. The colors you chose for your rooms flow really well together. I'm not a big fan of the roof line but that bathroom blows me away. Great work!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like the last two homes. Especially your furniture choices.
    5sXtTqH.png
    Connection Drive is a great home! :) The glass window hallway connecting the two areas of the house looks very nice! The exterior design of the house looks great! Nice green shade that you have used for the exterior. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The cactus plants look nice either side of the tv, and it looks great how you have placed the pictures on the tv wall for sims to enjoy seeing whilst watching tv. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. The clock on the wall is a nice touch. The coat and hat shelf on the wall near the front door looks homely. Great window study desk nook area for sims to use the computer at, enjoying the sunlight coming in through the window. It looks very nice how you have done the corner of kitchen cabinets in the kitchen! The eat in glass dining table is nice for sims to enjoy eating their meal on. The scenic picture on the bedroom wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The clothes shelf on the wall in the bedroom looks great. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookshelf whilst in bed.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you so much as always, your comments and overview of the house are always appreciated.

@Ash072 Thank you, the limited amount of interior choices are always hard to work about but I give it my best try.
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Connection Drive is amazing, I love the way you decorated the interior, it's gorgeous.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Love all the houses! Especially the colours you use and the cool roofing. I hope you keep posting them :D
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    The glass hallway was a nice touch! Very pretty home!
  • HotKnifeHotKnife Posts: 127 Member
    Wow. Bookmarking this thread. Great designs and you are very good at framing them in the pics as well.
    Connection Drive is amazing, I love the way you decorated the interior, it's gorgeous.
    Thank you, the interior usually takes longer than the actual construction of the house..lol
    Haylzies wrote: »
    Love all the houses! Especially the colours you use and the cool roofing. I hope you keep posting them :D
    I will definitely keep posting, I try to work on a new house atleast once a week. Thanks :)
    The glass hallway was a nice touch! Very pretty home!
    I was inspired to add that from a house that I saw, however due to the limitations in the sims I couldn't do it exactly how I wanted. Thanks, glad you like it.
    HotKnife wrote: »
    Wow. Bookmarking this thread. Great designs and you are very good at framing them in the pics as well.
    Awesome, I appreciate it. I try to make them as appealing as possible.
  • simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    I'm loving Connection Drive! Two things that are especially jumping out at me -- I love the way you roofed the front porch! Sims 4 has given us so many cool roofing possibilities and you used them well. And I love that glass hallway. I've always loved structures like that, that allow you to be inside but feel like you're outside. Pretty house! :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg
    ahholladay wrote: »
    I'm loving Connection Drive! Two things that are especially jumping out at me -- I love the way you roofed the front porch! Sims 4 has given us so many cool roofing possibilities and you used them well. And I love that glass hallway. I've always loved structures like that, that allow you to be inside but feel like you're outside. Pretty house! :)
    Thank you, I try a lot of different things when it comes to the roof of the homes so I appreciate that. As for the hallway, I'm glad you liked that touch.
    Name: Ashford Conservatory
    Generic Venue / Greenhouse
    #NoCC

A blooming conservatory with varies plant and flower life. A perfect escape for any garden lover, looking for a peaceful retreat.
    jc6Ruyq.png
    c7FcJep.png
    jUBuowP.png
    86D10UK.png
    xegNSQC.png
    wWOud0d.png
    Nuk308R.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited September 2014
    Ashford Conservatory is so very nice! :) The curved roofing is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the front exterior of the greenhouse above the front door. It is very nice how you have used the glass windows in the build to create a very nice light filled place for sims to enjoy visiting and seeing all the nice plants and flowers there! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers inside the conservatory! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants around the base of the tree inside the conservatory . The garden hoses on the window is a nice touch. It looks nice that you placed the fruit pictures on the wall, and the garden gnome looks cute! The flower boxes on the walls and windows looks very nice.It is great that you have placed tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy sitting and resting in such nice surroundings! It looks a nice calming and restful place to enjoy spending time! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the exterior of the building. The plants either side of the front pathway edges looks nice. The flowers on the table in the side area near the front door looks nice.
    It is a very nice build! :)
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    Love it! My sim is quite the gardener now and this is perfect :)
    Ashford Conservatory is so very nice! :) The curved roofing is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the front exterior of the greenhouse above the front door. It is very nice how you have used the glass windows in the build to create a very nice light filled place for sims to enjoy visiting and seeing all the nice plants and flowers there! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and flowers inside the conservatory! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants around the base of the tree inside the conservatory . The garden hoses on the window is a nice touch. It looks nice that you placed the fruit pictures on the wall, and the garden gnome looks cute! The flower boxes on the walls and windows looks very nice.It is great that you have placed tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy sitting and resting in such nice surroundings! It looks a nice calming and restful place to enjoy spending time! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the exterior of the building. The plants either side of the front pathway edges looks nice. The flowers on the table in the side area near the front door looks nice.
    It is a very nice build! :)
    Thank you for the lovely words.
    Haylzies wrote: »
    Love it! My sim is quite the gardener now and this is perfect :)
    Wonderful, I wanted to go a little out of the box on this one. Glad you can use it.
  • david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    I love that kitchen! very compact! thanks for sharing :D
    david0736 wrote: »
    I love that kitchen! very compact! thanks for sharing :D
    Not sure which kitchen you are referring to..unless you mean the conservatory but it's not a kitchen..lol. Thanks anyway
    Name: Redsdale
    2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
    #NoCC

Modern Contemporary home with drastic textures and colors. An acquired taste for any sim.
    v62msFQ.png
    i6kwAI9.png
    qoxE9rf.png
    3LxIFRc.png
    iIk4ovE.png
    iaKP6nD.png
    XZABpC0.png
    trA1kqQ.png
    faR9Y66.png
    o3am70H.png
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    edited September 2014
    Love, love, LOVE Redsdale! The architecture is so clever, inside and out. Especially love that dramatic entry and the outdoor/indoor patio!

Edit: Argh, I just went in game to get it, and I'm angry on your behalf at that Gallery picture. Thank goodness we have these forums to properly showcase our builds!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Love, love, LOVE Redsdale! The architecture is so clever, inside and out. Especially love that dramatic entry and the outdoor/indoor patio!

Edit: Argh, I just went in game to get it, and I'm angry on your behalf at that Gallery picture. Thank goodness we have these forums to properly showcase our builds!

Well first off thanks for the kind words on the build. I am glad you love it .. and yeah that gallery pic sucks..lol. Let me know how you like the house in game :)