Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Manssom's Nook ☆ Page 1: Nothing at the moment

PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Taking a break. See you soon :)
Post edited by PurpleKachina on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I will repost what I wrote about your first two builds then wrote about your nice newest one.
    Very nice exterior design of Stackish! :) The shape of the house and the roofing looks great! Nice colours that you have used for the exterior. Nice front patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal outdoors at the table there, enjoying the sunshine. The blossom plant beside the front door and the birds on the wall beside the door are very nice for sims to see as they enter the house. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice dining area! The black dining seats look nice with the glass dining table, and the black patterned floor rug underneath the table adds a great look. The flowers either end of the table are nice for sims to see when dining there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them through the windows whilst dining there. Very nice kitchen. The grey textured walls look nice and the purple stools look nice with the black of the counters. Great bedrooms. The flowers on the tables either side of the masterbed is nice for sims to see when in bed, and it looks great that you have a bedhead window for early morning sunlight to come in onto the bed. Great study desk nook area in the teens room for sims to enjoy sitting and using the computer at the table there. Very nice living room! The white lamps either side of the black sofa looks very nice! The black and white patterned floor rug there looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the sofa abd armchairs there, watching tv and reading a book, warming up in front of the fire. Great corner reading nook area too.
    Astrid is a very nice home! :) The roofing looks great! Nice shade of red that you have used for the exterior. It looks very nice how you have done the windows. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice light filled dining area for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining there. Nice sitting nook in the corner of the room. The fruit bowl on the dining table and the blossom flowers on the side tables are very nice touches there. It looks nice how you have placed the leafy pictures at the different levels on the wall. The mirror wall on the other side of the dining area looks great. Very nice kitchen area. The fruit picture frames on the shelf there are great kitchen touches and the red colour of the walls looks nice. Very nice living room! The lamps look nice how you have placed them either side of the sofa, and the blossom plants either side of the tv are nice for sims to see whilst sitting resting on the sofa or armchair there enjoying watching tv and listening to music from the stereo. The birds pictures on the wall are a nice background for tv watching. Great childrens and master bedrooms. The pattern on the masterbed is nice, and the flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice diamond water fountain feature in the backyard ! It is very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when they are sitting and eating a meal at the table on the back patio. Sims will enjoy cooking outdoors on the bbq there. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars.
    Skylar is very nice! :) The exterior of it is so very great! The roofing looks so very, very creative and great! The blue colour of the exterior and the way you have placed the windows looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice dining area. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table and the floor rug under the table looks great with the seats you have used there. The leafy pictures on the wall are calming look whilst eating a meal. The black and white colours of the bathroom look very nice ahd stylish. The hanging robe on the wall looks great there. Very nice bedrooms. The big toy in the kids room looks cute! The green colour of the walls there looks nice. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming through their bedroom windows and also enjoy looking out through the windows at the views. Great study desk nook in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using a computer. It looks great how you have angled the bed, and nice corner sitting nook. Very nice curved outdoors patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors in the air. It looks nice how you have placed the blossom plants either side of the patio door there, for sims to see whilst dining.
    They are great houses! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Manssom Three wonderful builds, Stackish and Astrid remind me of your TS3 style of build modern and well proportioned builds with perfect colour palettes. :) Amazing roof on Skylar with a wonderful layout, I will check it out when I am in the game next. :) Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Really nice builds! Nice use of dimension and I like the black and white color scheme. Awesome job! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    I will repost what I wrote about your first two builds then wrote about your nice newest one.
    Thank you so much rose for your feedback :)
    That was a huge post, lol! But it is very appreciated :D
    Are you playing the new game? :)
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Love all your builds! Skylar is particularly amazing with the cool roof and architecture. Great interiors, as well!
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    These are all awesome! I love modern houses. I'll be checking your gallery later:)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Hi Manssom Three wonderful builds, Stackish and Astrid remind me of your TS3 style of build modern and well proportioned builds with perfect colour palettes. :) Amazing roof on Skylar with a wonderful layout, I will check it out when I am in the game next. :) Hugs Folly
    Hi folly :) I agree with you, Stackish and Astrid could easily have been made in TS3 :D
    Thank you for coming here, it is greatly appreciated :) *hugz*
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    Wow I love Skylars roof! very clever!!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Manssom wrote: »
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thank you so much rose for your feedback :)
    That was a huge post, lol! But it is very appreciated :D
    Are you playing the new game? :)
    Yes, i have Sims 4 and am enjoying playing it. :)
  • Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    Hey Manssom! Love seeing your build style in TS4.
    Awesome job on all of these - particularly Skylar!

• Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Wow! :D That is one awesome roof design! How creative!!! Excellent!!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    I'm just blown away by your design! The roof on "Skylar" is really amazing and your interior design skills are awesome. I'm adding this house to my game!
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Hi Manssom, great to see your new thread with builds for TS4! Good to see you exploring the new tools, I am struggling but starting to get there now and uploaded my first build for the new game today. I do love some of the new build features. I will follow you now I know your Origin ID :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    Interesting exterior and roofing on the Skylar, that's really cool @Manssom! B)
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • Options
    Really nice builds! Nice use of dimension and I like the black and white color scheme. Awesome job! :)
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    KaylyRed wrote: »
    Love all your builds! Skylar is particularly amazing with the cool roof and architecture. Great interiors, as well!
    Thank you :) Very happy to hear that you like 'em :D
    xale90 wrote: »
    These are all awesome! I love modern houses. I'll be checking your gallery later:)
    Thank you so much! :)
  • Options
    Hey Manssom! Love seeing your build style in TS4.
    Awesome job on all of these - particularly Skylar!
    woot woot! Thank you :D
    Very nice of you to bop by here :)
  • Options
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    Wow! :D That is one awesome roof design! How creative!!! Excellent!!

kim :)
    Thank you :D Happy you like it :D
    I'm just blown away by your design! The roof on "Skylar" is really amazing and your interior design skills are awesome. I'm adding this house to my game!
    Thank you so much :) I hope you enjoy it in game :D
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Awesome work dear Manssom!! <3<3<3
    Thank you Bree! Nice to see you here :)
  • Options
    AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    I love your builds in sims 3 and these sims 4 builds are brill ;)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Options
    beaniesweeniesbeaniesweenies Posts: 4 New Member
    I know a bunch of other people have already said it but that roof is amazing! I really love your architecture style. Your buildings look so neat.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hey Manssom! All three of your moderns are just Awesome! Fabulous work with All of the roof lines! You are making me itch to start playing TS4!! Hopefully very soon! :D;)
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Manssom, thanks for continuing to support the App Thread. Your latest contribution is SUPER! This thread leaves me in awe of your abilities. <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg