Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

delete

xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
Hey all

I tried to make a new discussion in the lots section but it tells me this and it never gets approved. What's up with this? I have posted several discussions there before and I can post pictures fine.

Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
Click on each image to see the house
Post edited by xale90 on

Comments

• catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I just posted a new discussion there with no problem.
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    *chuckles at picture*

Anyway back on topic :P that sucks! This was never the case on the old forums, or indeed any other forums here! Why on earth does it need moderation? Is it because you were a new member or something? You only have 138 posts, so maybe they don't count you until you have more? Have you made any discussions before? Might also be they moderate your first one, if you've never made one before... But then wait.. you have this one XD sounds like a site glitch which EA haven't noticed yet! Might want to alert a SimGuru, and ask them, if they'll bother to help you, which sometimes they won't o_O

Hope it fixes soon! ~YJ~
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    I just posted a new discussion there with no problem.

I tried to post again now, still the same.. :|
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Send PM to forum moderators.

Thanks, is there a place I could get their forum names?
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    xale90 wrote: »
    JoxerTM22 wrote: »
    Send PM to forum moderators.

Thanks, is there a place I could get their forum names?

Start your message and in the place to add in a user type "SimStaff" and you should see a drop down to the other names. Try the one named bethelle I dont remeber how you spell it. But she usually reponds quickly. Or if you want you can choose another.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Are you trying to post any links? I get that "must be approved" message if I try to post a link that EA is afraid of doesn't like.
    @munchie885 Thanks, I will do that.

@Stdlr9 Yes I am, photo links at photobucket. But they haven't been a problem before, I always use photobucket.
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited September 2014
    are you trying to post pictures? whenever I post more than 2 pictures, I get that so I jjust post 2 and then go edit my post to add more.
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    Could be something they added after yesterdays fiasco! In a way I hope they did so that new people can't just get an account and flood the site with nasty posts. But it penalizes the people who don't troll. I am sorry if this is the reason why! :(
    Hope you get it figured out! :)
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hum - I just tried to post a link for a pic and got the "must be approved" message - first time for me. I was in another thread and wanted to 'disagree' with the poster and I found a cute IMG for it. Let's see if I can post it here:

i172778658_13517_3.png

Yup, it worked here. Very strange.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Yes I am, photo links at photobucket. But they haven't been a problem before, I always use photobucket.

That is why.

A number of people have found that photobucket and EA don't get along well for some reason. Maybe try tinypic?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    @munchie885 Thanks, I will do that.

@Stdlr9 Yes I am, photo links at photobucket. But they haven't been a problem before, I always use photobucket.

I was having trouble posting pics from photobucket and switched to tinypic and haven't had a problem since.
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    OP under role on your profile it doesn't say en_US. Are you in the USA?
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    If I use photobucket, I can only post one picture at a time or I get the same message....and btw....it never gets approved.
    blunote00 wrote: »
    OP under role on your profile it doesn't say en_US. Are you in the USA?

Oh dear... it says "no_No"
    -Fear Intensifies-
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Norway

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
    @Zolt65 wrote: »
    Norway

Oooh thank you! I almost thought id have to use that terrorist report feature xD
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    So what happens if the OP changes their language?
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited September 2014
    testing
    2dvtnw9.jpg

I used tinypic, no problems
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Same issue for me, I also use the initial two link method and edit the post adding more.
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
    blunote00 wrote: »
    So what happens if the OP changes their language?

Wow, I changed from United States to Norway (top right corner) and all my discussions/avatar/signature/points just disappeared! I changed it back everything was back to normal. When I have norway as language the forum is totally changed, no sims 4 lots discussions and so on. It's really weird.

I tried to post without pictures yesterday but that didn't work either.

Anyways, after changing language from united states and back to Norway I was able to post in sims 4 lots. So I guess it is fixed, somehow. o_o

• SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited September 2014
    I also have the same issue in another thread. I am trying to post a rofl image. Let me try it here

image1.gif

Edited 1st

Yayy...I am able to...let me try it in that thread again.

Edited 2nd

I am able to do it now after I deleted a link that I quoted from the previous poster. It seems the problem was with the link
  • shay480shay480 Posts: 880 Member

I tried yesterday to post pics in a new discussion (5 pics) and then to post just two in a reply on someone else's thread. Both of them disappeared. The first one had the waiting for approval message, which I knew would never happen. The other one just went poof. Maybe I'll try TinyPic too. But not now. I'm still mad at them for killing my pics. :)

"I'm hungry! Bring me a neighbor!"
    b9b8f6e8.jpg
  • JoenielJoeniel Posts: 727 Member
    Happened to me after trying to post a comment with more than 1 picture from photobucket. That message showed up at the left corner and 48 hours later I'm still waiting for their "approval". Now what I do is post the comment with the first picture and then edit it to add another.
    gatitos_zps08y2lsrh.gif