Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Something cool I noticed

I was playing one of my sims whose aspiration is to become a serial lover, so he's been out doing lots of dating and such. I had him at one of the bars and he was sitting on the couch with the girl he was dating. Pretty soon they were cuddling on the couch and flirting like a couple of lovebirds when I heard a strange noise...

It was the Sims around making an "OooOOOOoh!" sound! I thought it was really cute! Goes to show that the Sims do react to things that happen around them, even a couple of flirty Sims making out on a couch.

Anything interesting you guys have noticed?

Comments

• DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Davlan wrote: »
    I was playing one of my sims whose aspiration is to become a serial lover, so he's been out doing lots of dating and such. I had him at one of the bars and he was sitting on the couch with the girl he was dating. Pretty soon they were cuddling on the couch and flirting like a couple of lovebirds when I heard a strange noise...

It was the Sims around making an "OooOOOOoh!" sound! I thought it was really cute! Goes to show that the Sims do react to things that happen around them, even a couple of flirty Sims making out on a couch.

Anything interesting you guys have noticed?

I noticed when a child sim gets "taken away" they just disappear.. and no visual happens or childcare worker come
    they just vanish into thin air like they've been ALT + F4'd out of the world.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I bought some clay for my sims kids and I wasn't expecting it to be used for anything but one of them was molding it. I didn't even know you could read to kids that is the most adorable thing too.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • DavlanDavlan Posts: 87 Member
    I bought some clay for my sims kids and I wasn't expecting it to be used for anything but one of them was molding it. I didn't even know you could read to kids that is the most adorable thing too.

I haven't played with the clay yet! Good to know!

I think it gives them the creative skill I could be wrong.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member

I think it gives them the creative skill I could be wrong.
    I believe it does. The completed clay shapes also give their own emotional auras for the entire room.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Adults can use the lump of clay too.
  • mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    In my experience the entire household is addicted to the darn lump.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • DavlanDavlan Posts: 87 Member
    My adult with the childish trait LOVES the dollhouse. Too bad her husband with the mean trait keeps destroying it...
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    mulboro wrote: »

They are. They all have to push and pull on it.
    edited September 2014
    mulboro wrote: »
    LOL I never thought it did anything so I never bought one for the kids.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    My adult with the childish trait LOVES the dollhouse. Too bad her husband with the mean trait keeps destroying it...

its a stress reliefer.