Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm running out of worlds or lots to play with.

2...Next

Comments

• stewielover1992stewielover1992 Posts: 308 Member
    The most I'm willing to pay for a new world with barely any lots is 5 dollars, but who wants to bet it will be priced at 20 USD?
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    The most I'm willing to pay for a new world with barely any lots is 5 dollars, but who wants to bet it will be priced at 20 USD?
    I agree with you, they have to make up that money for those that are not buying it. :D

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    rtucker wrote: »
    They need to do store so we can get another world to add more lots. I only have 12 lot to either build on or play with left. the rest I have use already.

Have you thought about entering the guru's challenge and delete all buildings in one of the worlds and build your own?
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I also thought of making Oasis Springs a world filled of community lots and making Willow Creek a world filled of houses.

If you do please post pics, I'd like to see that. :)
  • jstwebsurfingjstwebsurfing Posts: 11 New Member
    What are the simguru saved games?
  • HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    Why don't you create new save games?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    The OP is right. More worlds are needed especially to put houses on.
  • Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    rtucker wrote: »
    They need to do store so we can get another world to add more lots. I only have 12 lot to either build on or play with left. the rest I have use already.
    Get Sims 3. Empty lots and worlds galore. :)

This space is for rent.