Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCB Build Showcase - 3 new builds on pg. 7

misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
edited September 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
A place to keep track of my builds :D

Enjoy!

All of my builds can be found in my Gallery under ID - misscbong OR by #MCB

03-14-16_8-01-51nbspPM.png
NEW! - Bristle Cove Cottage

ROOMS:

Classic Luxury Bathroom

HOUSES:

Hamptons Neighborhood Rebuild!
Bluestream Cottage

Starters:
Sage Cottage
Stucco Starter

Build-n-Share Challenges:
Luxury Penthouse
Olsen Modern Colonial
Hawthorn Estates
Stoneham Cottage
Verde Modular
Curtis Millenium Library

High Victorian House - MAXIS FAVORITE!

Northwest Harbor

Modern Modular Series:
Modern Modular #1
Modern Modular #2

Post edited by misscbong on

Comments

• misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    edited September 2014
    Sage Cottage

This start build is a perfect size for a single Sim, or a couple looking to start their lives together! It is a one bedroom, one bathroom home, but has a separate office that could easily be redecorated for a second bedroom.

The neutral tones throughout offer a calm, quiet environment and creates a living space for your Sims to enjoy.
    $18,084 on a 20x30 lot

ad2c5ceb-d1bc-4cb2-80a5-21113c653a90.png

1a8fb0e1-fa38-4e58-be60-44f3ccf4b226.png

47bce0fb-958d-40ec-b36f-9f4cc7a055b2.png

6a30d371-fc26-4a55-8644-cae42c69eef8.png

0f6d151d-e3bb-4dbe-9fb2-15ab8ca29983.png

038a81a1-f821-4a96-b62f-d2714af9ba34.png
    Post edited by misscbong on
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 168 Member
    Very cute, I'm always looking for starter homes!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :) Sage Cottage is a very nice starter home! Very nice exterior of it. The colour of the exterior is nice. Very nice front porch. It looks great that you have used the spandrels there! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats on the front porch, enjoying being in the sunshine. The flowers look pretty on the edge of the front porch, and it looks very nice how you have used the hedge arch gate as the entryway into your home. The flowers either side of the arch are nice touches there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home. The shoes racks and coats shelf beside the front door looks nice and homely. Great living room area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there watching tv. Nice side wall dining area. The pears picture on the wall is a great diming themed touch. The texture you have used for the kitchen wall looks nice. Very nice master bedroom. The leafy pattern that you have used for the bed looks nice with the leafy pictures that you have placed on the bedhead wall. The candles are a nice touch on the bedside table. Very nice study room! The brown and yellow colours that you have used there look very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the study desk table or resting on the armchair, enjoying reading a book from the bookcase. It is great that sims will enjoy painting on the easel that you have placed there. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is sunny for sims to see whilst sitting or painting there.
    It is a great starter home! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! Sage cottage is so adorable! Good job! Lovely to see you building for sims 4! :)
    Thank you all for the lovely comments! It's been a pleasure learning to build with Sims 4, and I'm finding it much more enjoyable to do so. There will be more builds coming soon!
    Luxury Penthouse:

This luxurious penthouse space was build for the Build-n-Share Challenge #2.

It boasts a very spacious master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, a large second bedroom and second guest bathroom. Decorated and furnished with only the finest pieces, this is the perfect space for a well-to-do Sim looking to entertain and wow his/her guests!

09-24-14_1-14nbspPM-3.png

7b57a32a-568c-4f13-a38b-d4a3b87a7402.png
    The Front lobby area

a486a416-ac80-401d-b6fe-c9fbfcee9fc1.png
    Inside the front entrance, archway leading in to study, door on the left leading into the guest bathroom

98b93ab7-e9a1-4808-960f-f4a10ea18aa7.png
    Spacious study

2f99f44c-2a83-4cdc-84fe-d5fee033c5ad.png
    Guest Bedroom

0d747c31-8767-4a0d-a484-4b01b30274a2.png
    Dining area and bar

d349b21b-ad78-4d63-ba6f-ef0e14df2be4.png
    Living Room and Kitchen

d3ef21fa-57c9-42fd-9353-adcb1e72b89c.png
    Master bedroom

b6eaabbc-36cc-4e09-984d-7dd375b5e3a2.png
    Outdoor back patio

• TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Both of your builds look great :) I particularly love your Luxury Penthouse build, its really cool. I love the stylish modern feel of the interior, and the exterior, with lots of great stylish touches, the kitchen/living area in particular looks fabulous!
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your starter is adorable! Perfect for a couple starting out! Your penthouse is beautiful! Love all those windows and the kitchen! Great job!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Luxury Penthouse is a very nice home! :) The roofing is great! Very nice front steps entrance area up to the front door. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the build.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The lobby area is very nice! Nice armchairs and sofa sitting area there for sims to enjoy sitting resting there with the nice sight of the water fountain and the plants. The coat stand, shoes racks and clothes wall shelf are nice touches in the front foyer hall area. The patterned floor mat there looks nice. Very nice study room! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases either side of the fireplace. Great study table area for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at or have a read of a book from the bookcase. The fire will keep the room warm. Nice guest bedroom. The floor standing lights that you have used there look nice. Very nice dining and bar area! Very nice types of glass dining table and dining seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy eating their meals at. It looks great how you have used two types of seating. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar either with or before or after their meals. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in to the room though the windows whilst dining there. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The bar stool counter is great! It looks nice how you have placed the hanging pots and pans over the counter. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas there, looking out through the windows at the outside views. Very nice masterbedroom! Nice armchair window sitting nook area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst they are sitting there. It looks nice how you have placed a plant between the armchairs. It looks great that you used the screen shade in the room. Very nice outdoors patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there. It is very nice how you have placed the seating there for sims to enjoy sitting chatting together, enjoying the outdoors air. It is great that you have the punching bag there for using outside in the air.
    It is a great home! :)
    @TheMatteoO - Thank you! The kitchen was my favourite area to work on, it's been really fun learning all the little tricks with the different cupboard and counters available in build.

@Rc_shabba - Thanks, I appreciate you saying so!

@Tiki5872 - So nice of you to stop by and comment! The starter was a fun one to work within the limited budget, I'm hoping to get a lot more starters created and posted here soon.

@rosemow - You're such a doll! Thank you so much for stopping by once again and commenting on the new build. It was a blast working on it, and I generally don't make such modern builds...but it was a very fun challenge!
    Lovely updates! I love the kitchen, living area and the patio very much! <3
    Stucco Starter:

This home is perfectly styled to blend in with Oasis Springs. A warm stucco exterior and earth tones throughout the home keep it comfortable and inviting. One bedroom and one full bath, this little starter home is an ideal place to call home.

$18,013

09-29-14_11-40nbspAM.png

09-29-14_11-40nbspAM-2.png

09-29-14_11-41nbspAM-4.png

09-29-14_11-42nbspAM.png

09-29-14_11-41nbspAM-3.png

09-29-14_11-41nbspAM-2.png

09-29-14_11-41nbspAM.png

09-29-14_11-42nbspAM-2.png

09-29-14_11-43nbspAM.png
    (A little crooked...oops!)

Stucco Starter is very nice! :) It suits Oasis Springs very well. Very nice texture of the exterior. The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you done the wraparound patio. Great patio sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats there, enjoying being outdoors in the outside air. Great layout of the interior of the home. The master bedroom is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed curtains on the bedhead wall windows. Nice corner reading nook for sims to enjoy sitting a reading a book. The leafy pictures on the walls there are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Nice tiling on the walls and floor in the bathroom. The cactus plant beside the bath tub looks great to suit the world. Very nice living room. It looks nice how you have used orange and brown colours for the sofa and arnchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire having a read of a book from the bookcase. The enlarged yellow flowers picture on the wall there looks great! Sims will enjoy seeing it whilst sitting there. The round patterned floor mat looks nice. The clothes shelf and shoes rack are nice homely touches.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Lovely updates! I love the kitchen, living area and the patio very much! <3

Thanks again! I really enjoyed working on the kitchen, and had just learned all about using the different counter and cabinet styles.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Stucco Starter is very nice! :) It suits Oasis Springs very well. Very nice texture of the exterior. The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you done the wraparound patio. Great patio sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats there, enjoying being outdoors in the outside air. Great layout of the interior of the home. The master bedroom is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed curtains on the bedhead wall windows. Nice corner reading nook for sims to enjoy sitting a reading a book. The leafy pictures on the walls there are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Nice tiling on the walls and floor in the bathroom. The cactus plant beside the bath tub looks great to suit the world. Very nice living room. It looks nice how you have used orange and brown colours for the sofa and arnchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire having a read of a book from the bookcase. The enlarged yellow flowers picture on the wall there looks great! Sims will enjoy seeing it whilst sitting there. The round patterned floor mat looks nice. The clothes shelf and shoes rack are nice homely touches.

Thanks for coming by once again, @rosemow Your comments are always appreciated! It was a fun starter to work on, and I got it built and decorated faster than I expected!
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    I love your Stucco Starter, really great design!
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• gypsygypsy Posts: 48 Member
    The Stucco Starters is so cute! I'm loving how you mixed the neutral tones with the vibrancy of those orange chairs. It gives the room a lot of pizzazz. :D
    I'm Clementine. Can I... borrow a piece of your chicken?
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I really like the simple wrap around porch and the kitchen with those white cabinets looks great!
    5sXtTqH.png
    It is adorable! Love the architecture! Great starter! <3
    I love your Stucco Starter, really great design!

Thanks so much, @DippyDesigns that means a lot! It was a fun and challenging build to keep in a "starter" budget.
    The Stucco Starters is so cute! I'm loving how you mixed the neutral tones with the vibrancy of those orange chairs. It gives the room a lot of pizzazz. :D

Thanks! I took a chance with the orange chairs. I wasn't sure if people would like it, but I always enjoy an unexpected pop of colour in a more neutral room, and the painting matched with a similar shade of orange
    Ash072 wrote: »
    I really like the simple wrap around porch and the kitchen with those white cabinets looks great!

I was hoping to get more decor or furniture on the wrap around porch, but the starter budget wouldn't allow for much room! I figure it's a great space to expand and include more activity or learning items.
    Thanks for the comment!
    yanti68 wrote: »
    It is adorable! Love the architecture! Great starter! <3

Thanks so much, yanti, it was a fun one to work on! I don't do much with a Southwestern/Mediterranean feel, so it was fun doing a bit of research and working with darker/warmer tones throughout.