Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Lemon Lime House pg 1

FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I wanted to share the first house that I'm proud of here since it was the fantastic builds in this forum that inspired me to do more than just slap a quick home together.

Edited to include origin id - TheMeggles

Big Pink House
B5XIjx6.png
vEFwPtu.png
uWtEOR0.png

Gym (top floor)

bMzO3wK.png
Kchw70L.png

2nd Floor - Beds/Baths/Study Area/Small Balcony
yMyDSMX.png
JVmn4Z4.png
YN3bqZm.png
m7BHmN5.png
79N46mY.png
xjYGZrg.png

1st Floor - Dine in Kitchen/Living Area/Bath/Deck
oj8aW1w.png
Dp5HpTp.png
YULfCzf.png
VuuMos8.png
VM9uXOJ.png
wqkGFAF.png
Post edited by FearTheMeggles on

Comments

• Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it :)
  • Options
    Thank you! I really enjoyed building it.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Love it when I see this lot in action I want to build a house on this lot gives me ideas on how big it is. good job tho!
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) The curved roofing is great! Very nice layout of the home and it looks very nice how you have done the windows through the build. Very nice outdoors rooftop patio! Great bar area there for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools or at the umbrella covered table having a drink from the bar. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the bar counter. Sims will enjoy looking out at the nice views whilst sitting on the seat bench there. Very nice ground floor patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the tables there, enjoying the sunshine. The type of seats and tables that you have used for the outdoors sitting, eating and drinking patio areas is very nice. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table outdoors. The curved sitting area on the front porch is very nice! It is a very nice place for sims to enjoy sitting resting outside in the air. It looks nice that you have placed plants either side of the front door for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home!The top floor gym area is great! It is a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy keeping fit by using the gym equipment and at the same time enjoy looking out at the views. They will enjoy listening to the music from the stereo whilst doing fitness training. Very nice study room! Great study desk table areas there for sims to enjoy sitting and using the computer at the tables.Nice sofas sitting area for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase. The pink wall pattern there is pretty. Very nice master bedroom! The clothes wall shelves and the shoes racks are nice homely touches in the room. Nice type of bed you have used there. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in onto their bed through the bedhead and side windows. The butterflies pictures on the wall in the second floor bathroom is pretty for sims to see when there and the patterned floor rug is nice. Very nice outdoors art nook balcony! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel enjoying the sunshine and outside views. Very nice living room. Nice comfortable sofa seats that you have placed there for sims to enjoy sitting resting there, watching TV and enjoying listening to the grand piano being played. The flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The pink colour scheme throughout the home looks very nice! Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and dining area! It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and counters. The curved bar counter is great! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the dining table and have a drink from the bar either before, after or with their meals. The food pictures on the wall are nice kitchen touches. It looks very nice how you have placed the leafy pictures at different levels on the wall in the other bathroom! The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    lovely little house!
  • Options
    Thank you!
    @Rosemow Your attention to even the smallest of details is amazing and you comments are always so kind. I worked on this house for 2 days (that's a first for me) trying to get everything down to the small details just right. Thank you for taking the time to look over my house.
  • Options
    Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    I love it! :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    that's amazing megs, I love the color scheme, again I'm jealous of some of the sims.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    So much pink! But I like it anyways, it's unique and stylish. Lots of windows, natural light. Gj! :)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    xale90 wrote: »
    So much pink! But I like it anyways, it's unique and stylish. Lots of windows, natural light. Gj! :)

Haha! I know, believe it or not, I'm not a big fan of pink. I just wanted it all to match ;)
  • Options
    that's amazing megs, I love the color scheme, again I'm jealous of some of the sims.

Thank you :D I'm currently working on a yellow and green house (green is my favorite color). It won't be quite as large, but it's the home the sims I'm playing will live in.
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    What a fun build! I don't know why, but it makes me think of cake! :p

I was looking at that outdoor area with the friezes, did you know that you can place Spandrels beneath the Friezes and dress it up even more? Spandrels do replace walls so it's perfect for those types of areas (you can still build fencing underneath), thought I would mention it in case you want to give it a test! :)
  • Options

I was looking at that outdoor area with the friezes, did you know that you can place Spandrels beneath the Friezes and dress it up even more? Spandrels do replace walls so it's perfect for those types of areas (you can still build fencing underneath), thought I would mention it in case you want to give it a test! :)

So far spandrels and friezes have been the bane of my existance hahahaha! I play with them a lot, but I have a hard time making them do what I want when I'm building.
  • Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member

So far spandrels and friezes have been the bane of my existance hahahaha! I play with them a lot, but I have a hard time making them do what I want when I'm building.

They are a pain in the butt sometimes, lol! XD
  • Options
    I am officially addicted to building!

Lemon Lime - 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bath

JLQXJbQ.png
    FCWu8Uv.png
    7MZtbkI.png
    mTgPgk9.png
    tvdBOKo.png
    POsGV8Z.png
    sGFc2nC.png
    dIj7DS2.png
    3FPw4aH.png
    2JpUuBu.png
    u2aSfqG.png
    b1to1fQ.png
    6Zk1OY0.png
    jVIsJsE.png
    GHcbKFG.png
    ZcmAfMN.png
    L0gG0n3.png
    vwq620A.png
    ONL5Z66.png
    NU5RxGu.png
    GHJcSzE.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Lemon and Lime House is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have used the yellow and green colours through your build. It looks great how you have used the glass windows in your build. Very nice wraparound front and side porch! The water fountain and the plants either side of the front door are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Great outdoors dining area on the porch for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice upper balcony for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views, or enjoy sitting resting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The sunflowers and other flowers either side of the back porch steps look sunny and nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen and dining room! It looks very nice how you have used the yellow and green colours for the walls and furnishings. Great curved bar stool counter! It looks very nice how you have alternated the colours of the dining table seats and the bar stools. The fruit bowl on the counter and the pans wall shelf are nice kitchen touches. The butterflies and fruit pictures on the kitchen walls are nice for sims to see when cooking there. The yellow flowers on the dining table and the yellow flowers picture on the wall in the dining area are sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing when dining. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst dining. Very nice light filled living room area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchsir there watching TV whilst the sunlight comes in through the windows. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the tables either sides of the sofa. Very nice sitting reading nook area too, with the sunny flowers on the coffee table and the nyellow coloured sofa for sims to enjoy sitting on and having a read of a book from the bookcase. Great upper landing area for sims to have fun playing chess or games on the card table. They will enjoy listening to the music from the stereo there whilst playing the games. The hanging robe on the wall in the master bathroom is a nice touch. Very nice master bedroom! Nice green colours that you have used for the wall and furnishings. It looks very nice how you have placed the leafy pictures on the wall! The clothes shelves and shoes racks there are great touches.
    It is a very nice home! :)