Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calisane's Creations - Greystone Manor - PG 1

Hello everyone

I wanted to share my new build with you.

Greystone Manor is a spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence. It has a large kitchen, which comes complete with a cupcake machine and a formal dining room. There is a creative room with a piano, violin, guitar and easels, as well as a living room. The games room/study has desks, computers, book shelves, games and a bar area. The gym room upstairs could easily be converted to a fifth bedroom if required.

There is a kitchen garden out the back and a barbecue and wedding area. There is also a hedgemaze out the front of the house.

My Origins ID is Calisane. Pictures of the build are below

Cheers

Cali

Front of the house
09-19-14_9-52nbspPM.png

Kitchen garden
09-19-14_9-43nbspPM.png

Wedding and barbecue area
09-19-14_9-44nbspPM.png

Kitchen
09-19-14_9-46nbspPM.png

09-19-14_9-47nbspPM.png

Formal dining room
09-19-14_9-45nbspPM.png

Living room
09-19-14_9-47nbspPM-3.png

Creative room
09-19-14_9-47nbspPM-4.png

Games room / study
09-19-14_9-48nbspPM.png

Ground floor view (please forgive the camera angle)
09-19-14_9-44nbspPM-2.png

2nd floor
09-19-14_9-48nbspPM-3.png

Master bedroom
09-19-14_9-49nbspPM-2.png

Children's bedrooms
09-19-14_9-49nbspPM-3.png

09-19-14_9-50nbspPM.png

09-19-14_9-50nbspPM-2.png

Teen girls bedroom
09-19-14_9-51nbspPM.png

Origin ID Calisane

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Greystone Manor is very nice! :) The hedge maze in the front area of the home looks very nice! The texture that you have used for the exterior looks great. Very nice kitchen garden area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants for sims to enjoy using in cooking. Very nice outdoors dining patio! It looks great how you have set up the dining tables there for sims to enjoy eating the meals that they have cooked on the BBQ in the sunshine. It is nice that you have a wedding area there for sims to enjoy having an outdoors wedding at their home. The hedge archway through from the kitchen garden to the wedding and bbq area looks very nice. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The shoes racks and clothes wall shelf near the door looks homely. Very nice design of the kitchen. The island curved kitchen counter is great! The yellow flowers on the counter are sunny for sims to see when preparing meals there, and the pictures on the walls add a nice look to the room. It is great that you have a cupcake machine in the kitchen for sims to have fun using to bake cakes. Very nice dining room! The red colour of the walls looks nice with the green of the curtains and dining seats. Nice type of seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy eating their meals on. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when dining. The grandfather clock there is a nice touch. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, enjoying warming up in front of the fireplace whilst watching tv. The flowers on the side tables either side of the fireplace are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The pink pattern that you have used for the walls looks nice. Very nice creative room. Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments there together as a family or with sims friends. Great art corner nook . Sims will enjoy painting on the easel. The floor rugs adds a nice look to the room. The layout of the games and study room is great! It is great that sims can play games on the card table, whilst other sims are using the computer at the study desk table or enjoying doing some reading of a book from the bookcase. Sims will have fun playing in the games cube! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice patterns and colours that you have used for the walls and beds. Very nice window armchair sitting area in the master bedroom, and the drapes look nice how you have placed them on the bedhead wall. The dinosaur and teddy look cute on the floor in the children's room! The floral pattern on the walls of the teens room looks nice. Teens will enjoy laying in bed reading a book from the bookcase.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. :)
  • Options
    CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    Thankyou @rosemow and @Rc_shabba for your comments. I am glad you liked it!
    Origin ID Calisane
  • Options
    Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Greystone Manor is a beautiful spacious home. The piano room is such a grand space, very formal. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @calisane - great build! I really like your hedgerows and landscaping! The rooms are well done and I think some clutter added in to make if feel more "homey" would be a great way to enhance them. They feel a little sparse to me. I do like your color and design choices. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png