The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hopefully This Is In The Right Place...

ExaeliaExaelia Posts: 41 Member
Okay, so, I found this thingy called Sims 4 Studio, and it looks pretty simple to use from what I've seen so far, but I'm not that good with coding and whatnot, I'm lucky I can even get my custom content to load. Anyway, I'd just like to know if anyone here has heard of it or used it before.

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=3226.0
Post edited by Exaelia on

Comments

• mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    Nope not the right place
  • LeviniLevini Posts: 45 Member
    edited September 2014
    This is the right place. This is a tool @Mizzgreenthumb. You might not like it but it's still a tool and it won't go anywhere.

@Exaelia, It's quite simple to use, As a person who isn't good with coding myself, I find it a very decent and usable format. Of course, I did have a hand in testing it out and being able to talk to the developers a lot about opinions on the tool.

There's tutorials coming on how to use it with various meshing programs and such so if you do get lost there's a tutorial out there.

The Developers are very very kind to people and all error reports are handled with care.

As far as new features, There's plans for S4S to do a lot more so there's always something to check back for! :)
    -This Space for rent!-
  • ExaeliaExaelia Posts: 41 Member
    Levini wrote: »
    This is the right place. This is a tool @Mizzgreenthumb. You might not like it but it's still a tool and it won't go anywhere.

@Exaelia, It's quite simple to use, As a person who isn't good with coding myself, I find it a very decent and usable format. Of course, I did have a hand in testing it out and being able to talk to the developers a lot about opinions on the tool.

There's tutorials coming on how to use it with various meshing programs and such so if you do get lost there's a tutorial out there.

The Developers are very very kind to people and all error reports are handled with care.

As far as new features, There's plans for S4S to do a lot more so there's always something to check back for! :)

Well, for me, I struggle a lot even with the tutorials, because I can't ever ask any questions, and I get kind of scared when going to expert people for help because I don't want them to yell at me, because sometimes someone can explain something to me, but I still won't get it... I guess you could compare me to Naruto in this case... (Sorry if you don't know who that is...)
  • LeviniLevini Posts: 45 Member
    I do, Don't like the anime but that's matter of opinion :p

As far as that fear, you can relax on it :). The people there like to help out and are very kind. The program actually makes it really simple to do everything as long as you read the instructions.
    -This Space for rent!-
  • texasangeltexasangel Posts: 160 Member
    I tried it out and I really liked it. The best part is being able to see the texture on a model quickly, without having to load up the game. Made it very easy for me to edit and make changes.
    Check out my blog and simblr for my custom content!
    Origin ID: texasangel08
    Poster.png
  • ExaeliaExaelia Posts: 41 Member
    texasangel wrote: »
    I tried it out and I really liked it. The best part is being able to see the texture on a model quickly, without having to load up the game. Made it very easy for me to edit and make changes.

Hmm, okay, I'll give it a try, but I'm still worried /).(\