Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• SnootySnooty Posts: 213 Member
    MellSimi wrote: »
    Great work!!! :D<br />
    Do you know the code to the pond? The round one from the park?<br />
    Thx in advance. xx
    I believe it's this one: 0x0000B0C3

• EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Snooty wrote: »
    Great work!!! :D<br />
    Do you know the code to the pond? The round one from the park?<br />
    Thx in advance. xx
    I believe it's this one: 0x0000B0C3
    dose it have the water too? lol
  • SnootySnooty Posts: 213 Member
    Yup.
    ty I need to try this one lol
  • Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited September 2014
    hmmmmm

33n7zgh.png

• MellSimiMellSimi Posts: 5 New Member
    edited September 2014
    Ty soo much Snooty I've edited my park n lost mine... :blush:

Oh, it doesn't work :'(
    Post edited by MellSimi on
  • jmsturgill228jmsturgill228 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm not able to add traits like bro, geek and some others with the codes. It looks like all the ones you can set automatically can't be added? Is there another word you have to use or a special code for those? Thanks!:)
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm not able to add traits like bro, geek and some others with the codes. It looks like all the ones you can set automatically can't be added? Is there another word you have to use or a special code for those? Thanks!:)

You have to remove any conflicting base traits to add those. (i.e. Gloomy and Goofball)

[Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    > @EndlessSims3 said:
    > MellSimi wrote: »
    >
    > Great work!!! :D

> Do you know the code to the pond? The round one from the park?

> Thx in advance. xx
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > the one from the glade? I found it but no water at all not sure what happened but no water came with it need help too on the water part too, can not remember the code but TOOHA had a long list of codes to many items.

The one from Willow Creek Park. Lost mine :/
  • ToohaTooha Posts: 7 New Member
    MellSimi,
    Do you mean Magnolia Blossom (the big park)? If so, then Snooty seems to have the correct object ID. So you type in testingcheats on, then type objects.gsi_create_obj 0x0000B0C3. I tried it out and it seems to spawn fine, water and everything. It'll appear in some random location in the park (not in the center), all you have to do is find it then drag and drop it to wherever you want it.

If that's exactly what you did before, can you elaborate on what you mean when you said it doesn't work?

EndlessSims3, maybe you can get a screenshot of the no water issue? Because the water seems to appear just fine in my game.
    Tooha wrote: »
    MellSimi,<br />
    Do you mean Magnolia Blossom (the big park)? If so, then Snooty seems to have the correct object ID. So you type in testingcheats on, then type objects.gsi_create_obj 0x0000B0C3. I tried it out and it seems to spawn fine, water and everything. It'll appear in some random location in the park (not in the center), all you have to do is find it then drag and drop it to wherever you want it.<br />
    <br />
    If that's exactly what you did before, can you elaborate on what you mean when you said it doesn't work? <br />
    <br />
    EndlessSims3, maybe you can get a screenshot of the no water issue? Because the water seems to appear just fine in my game.

I think Endless used a different object ID. If you look at the list some objects are separated for some reason, like sometimes shadows of objects are objects themselves.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

Tooha wrote: »
    MellSimi,<br />
    Do you mean Magnolia Blossom (the big park)? If so, then Snooty seems to have the correct object ID. So you type in testingcheats on, then type objects.gsi_create_obj 0x0000B0C3. I tried it out and it seems to spawn fine, water and everything. It'll appear in some random location in the park (not in the center), all you have to do is find it then drag and drop it to wherever you want it.<br />
    <br />
    If that's exactly what you did before, can you elaborate on what you mean when you said it doesn't work? <br />
    <br />

Oh I got the one from the Glade and the water is in it lol...I just accidentally once got the another one and ended up in the street lol. Luckily I did not save my game yet... Anyways I got the Glade and also the Big tree and found the Hidden Cave rock entrance now on my lot...
    > @EndlessSims3 said:<br />
    > MellSimi wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Great work!!! :D<br />

<br />
    > Do you know the code to the pond? The round one from the park?<br />

<br />
    > Thx in advance. xx<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > the one from the glade? I found it but no water at all not sure what happened but no water came with it need help too on the water part too, can not remember the code but TOOHA had a long list of codes to many items.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The one from Willow Creek Park. Lost mine :/

I got the fishing hole for the Glade
    Objects.gsi_create_obj 0x0000F3B7
    Thx guys now it's all good yay ^^ Dunno why i had to turn my park into a residential lot... The pond appeared, turn back to a park n now it's everything great!! Thanks a lot!!! <3 <3
  • evile420evile420 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    > jmsturgill228 wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not able to add traits like bro, geek and some others with the codes. It looks like all the ones you can set automatically can't be added? Is there another word you have to use or a special code for those? Thanks!:)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You have to remove any conflicting base traits to add those. (i.e. Gloomy and Goofball)

This doesn't seem to be the cause... i have very few traits and can not add ones like Geek or Active at all, and there is nothing i can see that would conflict (existing traits are evil, self-assured, loner, and dastardly). where is the conflict? and it is more than just those... it seems like any trait that is considered an emotional trait i can't add. is there a different tag line or name to use for them?
    evile420 wrote: »
    > @TwistedMexican said:<br />
    > jmsturgill228 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > I'm not able to add traits like bro, geek and some others with the codes. It looks like all the ones you can set automatically can't be added? Is there another word you have to use or a special code for those? Thanks!:)<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > You have to remove any conflicting base traits to add those. (i.e. Gloomy and Goofball)<br />
    <br />
    This doesn't seem to be the cause... i have very few traits and can not add ones like Geek or Active at all, and there is nothing i can see that would conflict (existing traits are evil, self-assured, loner, and dastardly). where is the conflict? and it is more than just those... it seems like any trait that is considered an emotional trait i can't add. is there a different tag line or name to use for them?

No that's what I'm saying - you can't add conflicting traits but you also can't add more than the 4 base traits (3 emotional traits + your bonus trait)

• evile420evile420 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @TwistedMexican said:
    > evile420 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No that's what I'm saying - you can't add conflicting traits but you also can't add more than the 4 base traits (3 emotional traits + your bonus trait)

ah, makes sense then. thanks! :)
  • EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    I have some Sims with 8 traits.
    Eiszimmer wrote: »

but not 8 base traits. Those traits are special. You can have countless bonus/reward traits.

• tomchan0tomchan0 Posts: 952 Member
    I cannot get the friendship cheat to work.
    I used testingcheatsenabled true
    typed in modifyrelationshiparvinspencermarshallcross-50friendship_main

I am pretty sure I had no typos. If someone tells me that this worked for them, I will try again. I had no change when I tried it.

Thanks
    Necrosis wrote: »
    Is there a cheat to add friends or make it deteriorate slower?<br />
    <br />
    I need 8 friends for a promotion but all 5 of my friends died, lol.

Got it! For future reference. Also note you'll still have to introduce yourself before chat options are available, but their relationship status will be modified either way.

modifyrelationship YourSimFirst YourSimLast TargetSimFirst TargetSimLast (-)50 Track_type

Friendship_Main and Romance_Main

Examples:
    modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado -50 Friendship_Main
    modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado 50 Romance_Main

Are there any spaces?
    tomchan0 wrote: »
    Necrosis wrote: »
    Is there a cheat to add friends or make it deteriorate slower?<br />
    <br />
    I need 8 friends for a promotion but all 5 of my friends died, lol.

Got it! For future reference. Also note you'll still have to introduce yourself before chat options are available, but their relationship status will be modified either way.

modifyrelationship YourSimFirst YourSimLast TargetSimFirst TargetSimLast (-)50 Track_type

Friendship_Main and Romance_Main

Examples:
    modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado -50 Friendship_Main
    modifyrelationship Beatrix Monroe Alexia Mercado 50 Romance_Main

Are there any spaces?

Yes, use the spaces.

@twistedmexican You the best!
    and thank you.
  • SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member

but not 8 base traits. Those traits are special. You can have countless bonus/reward traits.

Is it impossible to mod this, or is it, the code hasn't been cracked yet, but there's still hope it will be?

Sunirose wrote: »

Is it impossible to mod this, or is it, the code hasn't been cracked yet, but there's still hope it will be?

Well we have access to pretty much all the code except for the input (mouse clicks, key presses, etc) so it's probably there.

The problem is I'm not sure if it'd be any use. If you pick more than those traits I believe they'll cancel eachother out or cause crazy moodswings, kind of like what the aura objects do if too many different ones are in the same room.

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top