Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I've compiled an extended list of Cheats and Commands

Comments

• Options
    FatescruelFatescruel Posts: 110 Member
    You might need to update the game to version 1.0.677.20
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Behella wrote: »
    @TwistedMexican<br />
    I've got the unlock all mod, it shows in my scripts but when I type tm.unlock all nothing happens. And I've got the scripts enabled. Any suggestions as to what could be wrong?
    Jennygg wrote: »
    Behella wrote: »
    @TwistedMexican<br />
    I've got the unlock all mod, it shows in my scripts but when I type tm.unlock all nothing happens. And I've got the scripts enabled. Any suggestions as to what could be wrong?
    I am having the same problem.

There was a bug that prevented script mods from working in previous patches. You need the latest patch.
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
  • Options
    @TwistedMexican Can I make a request?
    A Game Mod for the Special Agent Career Track that makes it possible to "Investigate" people at anytime without any restrictions.
    The interaction can be found under the Computer Pie Menu > Web > Investigate.

By default, the "Investigate" interaction is limited to 1 or 2 investigations within so many given Sim minutes, before the the interaction will become grayed out with a message that appears upon hovering over the gray interaction that states "The agency database is currently re-indexing its cache. Please stand by."
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I have a request if you can find all the fish id gsi on fish. I need the rarest ones need only 5 more to get ty...If you can need to spawn all fish? TY
  • Options
    Fatescruel wrote: »
    @TwistedMexican Can I make a request?
    A Game Mod for the Special Agent Career Track that makes it possible to "Investigate" people at anytime without any restrictions.
    The interaction can be found under the Computer Pie Menu > Web > Investigate.

By default, the "Investigate" interaction is limited to 1 or 2 investigations within so many given Sim minutes, before the the interaction will become grayed out with a message that appears upon hovering over the gray interaction that states "The agency database is currently re-indexing its cache. Please stand by."

I'll take a look once I've closed out a few of my other mods. Got too many going on. Just resolved a big issue that's been looming over my head at work the past few days so I should have more time for fun coding and not work coding.

[Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

• Options
    FYI I've just released a mod for the setage controls, letting you set your sims and neighbors to any age you want.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787109/release-set-age-cheat-set-your-sims-and-neighbors-to-any-age#latest

I have a request if you can find all the fish id gsi on fish. I need the rarest ones need only 5 more to get ty...If you can need to spawn all fish? TY

@Tooha posted a big list of items a few pages back, you can probably search that for any fish names you need.

• Options
    edited September 2014
    oh wow cool ty that was for frogs lol.. Oh I found the big list it is at mediafire lol ty but saw no fish lol
  • Options
    ToohaTooha Posts: 7 New Member
    Sorry, I know people have been requesting a full list of collections, it's been a long week (and still is). I've made up a quick and dirty list of collectibles in this file:

mediafire.com/view/k4224bdmw9ra79s/collections.txt

I'm afraid I don't quite have time to verify every item, so if I got the wrong IDs or if I'm missing any, let me know. I've also included the IDs for the plaques you get when you complete a collection, just in case your game decides not to give them to your sims for whatever reason. Maybe on the weekend I'll have time to post a better collections list once I find out all the proper names.

I'll restate my previous warnings, in case you didn't see them before: fish spawned this way will say "Caught by: ______." That's right, one big line. It'll also weigh 0 kg and be worth a grand total of 0 simoleons. Also, any collectibles spawned this way are not sellable in your inventory unless you do this: (1) put the collectible on the ground or on a wall (if it's a mounted fish) (2) go to build/buy mode (3) put the collectible in your family inventory (4) take the collectible out of your family inventory and place it back on the ground/wall. And that's it, the collectible will act normally.

Full list of object IDs, once again, is here:

mediafire.com/view/q8me7ndrkknum2z/object_list_v2.txt
  • Options
    > @Tooha said:
    > Sorry, I know people have been requesting a full list of collections, it's been a long week (and still is). I've made up a quick and dirty list of collectibles in this file:
    >
    > mediafire.com/view/k4224bdmw9ra79s/collections.txt
    >
    > I'm afraid I don't quite have time to verify every item, so if I got the wrong IDs or if I'm missing any, let me know. I've also included the IDs for the plaques you get when you complete a collection, just in case your game decides not to give them to your sims for whatever reason. Maybe on the weekend I'll have time to post a better collections list once I find out all the proper names.
    >
    > I'll restate my previous warnings, in case you didn't see them before: fish spawned this way will say "Caught by: ______." That's right, one big line. It'll also weigh 0 kg and be worth a grand total of 0 simoleons. Also, any collectibles spawned this way are not sellable in your inventory unless you do this: (1) put the collectible on the ground or on a wall (if it's a mounted fish) (2) go to build/buy mode (3) put the collectible in your family inventory (4) take the collectible out of your family inventory and place it back on the ground/wall. And that's it, the collectible will act normally.
    >
    > Full list of object IDs, once again, is here:
    >
    > mediafire.com/view/q8me7ndrkknum2z/object_list_v2.txt

ty I need to look longer at your list, it is very long but ty for it...Really appreciate it :)

Bummer now I can not post a photo cause I have not been around long enough. They changed the Forums bummer
  • Options
    Madiza86Madiza86 Posts: 158 Member
    > @Tooha said:<br />
    > Sorry, I know people have been requesting a full list of collections, it's been a long week (and still is). I've made up a quick and dirty list of collectibles in this file:<br />
    > <br />
    > mediafire.com/view/k4224bdmw9ra79s/collections.txt<br />
    > <br />
    > I'm afraid I don't quite have time to verify every item, so if I got the wrong IDs or if I'm missing any, let me know. I've also included the IDs for the plaques you get when you complete a collection, just in case your game decides not to give them to your sims for whatever reason. Maybe on the weekend I'll have time to post a better collections list once I find out all the proper names. <br />
    > <br />
    > I'll restate my previous warnings, in case you didn't see them before: fish spawned this way will say "Caught by: ______." That's right, one big line. It'll also weigh 0 kg and be worth a grand total of 0 simoleons. Also, any collectibles spawned this way are not sellable in your inventory unless you do this: (1) put the collectible on the ground or on a wall (if it's a mounted fish) (2) go to build/buy mode (3) put the collectible in your family inventory (4) take the collectible out of your family inventory and place it back on the ground/wall. And that's it, the collectible will act normally.<br />
    > <br />
    > Full list of object IDs, once again, is here:<br />
    > <br />
    > mediafire.com/view/q8me7ndrkknum2z/object_list_v2.txt<br />
    <br />
    ty I need to look longer at your list, it is very long but ty for it...Really appreciate it :) <br />
    <br />
    Bummer now I can not post a photo cause I have not been around long enough. They changed the Forums bummer

They changed it to 100 comments and 150 points.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Oh okay ty I have over 800 comments not sure on points though where would I find the points? My signature is gone too lol I found it points at 133 now I see they changed this...
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Oh okay ty I have over 800 comments not sure on points though where would I find the points? My signature is gone too lol I found it points at 133 now I see they changed this...
    You need 150 points to be a member now.

hC6F85532
  • Options
    wishinstonezwishinstonez Posts: 448 Member
    These cheats are soooo helpful! I wish testingcheats was as easy to use as TS2 and TS3. But I am so grateful you figured out how to do some of the more advanced stuff :)
  • Options
    Well it looks like it is time to get busy.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    Typing comments and responding that is. The recent update has revamped some of the qualifications to become a member in the forum.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    Now you need 150 points someone mentioned.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    Hmm, I wonder if someone will start releasing mods for The Sims 4 that adds in new custom foods or even a buffet table. I really liked the buffet table in The Sims 3.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    In fact, I think Indie released a buffet table for The Sims 3 that had a script enabled to allow the player to charge other Sims to eat from their buffet table. It would be nice to bring something like that back.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    @TwistedMexican any future plans for mods that create dice games or gambling games for The Sims 4? Some simple game mechanic where you can play heads/tails with other Sims for a wager and the game will randomly select a winner to reward the proceeds to.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options

I noticed that they took away the "Agree" link also. (*)

QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    Fatescruel wrote: »
    @TwistedMexican any future plans for mods that create dice games or gambling games for The Sims 4? Some simple game mechanic where you can play heads/tails with other Sims for a wager and the game will randomly select a winner to reward the proceeds to.

I definitely intend to do some scripted objects. That was my favorite part of mods for the first Sims. I'm not one for recolors and clothing.

I haven't looked into the objects part yet as no one has figured out how the object files are structured. I'll leave that task to someone else but once it's figured out I'll jump on.

• Options
    edited September 2014

I heard that lol I am at 133 points now.. anyways my signature is still up I see...

can someone tell me where that guppy is cant find it..Fished every where, and what bait dose it take anyone know? got all fish but that guppy, it says it is common too. Oh I am testing a fishing spot on my lot and it works using the pond tool lol.... go look at my photo on my profile page I found all fish from that long list v2 that @TOOHA made up, It took me all night and found everything for collections..

• Options
    @TwistedMetal Sound like a plan to me.
    QxkUasu.png
  • Options
    MellSimiMellSimi Posts: 5 New Member
    Great work!!! :D
    Do you know the code to the pond? The round one from the park?
    Thx in advance. xx
  • Options
    MellSimi wrote: »
    Great work!!! :D<br />
    Do you know the code to the pond? The round one from the park?<br />
    Thx in advance. xx

the one from the glade? I found it but no water at all not sure what happened but no water came with it need help too on the water part too, can not remember the code but @TOOHA had a long list of codes to many items.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top