Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Lots - By Rc_shabba - Alumont House

Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hello everyone!
My new house sims 4.
  • 1 and a half bedrooms
  • 3 and a half baths
  • gym room
  • study
  • kitchen
  • dining
  • living
  • beautiful garden B)

Price: $132,456
It was built a 30 x 20 lot.

pictures B)

e5XJQKRS

pszsbWxJ

Origin ID: Rc_shabba

Comments

• DazleneDazlene Posts: 163 Member
    awesome work I really like it
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    The outside looks pretty! I love the modern style, it fits well in Oasis Springs. will you show pics from the backyard and the inside of the house? Would love to see some. Great work.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Dazlene wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it

Thank you!! :)
    aktex wrote: »
    The outside looks pretty! I love the modern style, it fits well in Oasis Springs. will you show pics from the backyard and the inside of the house? Would love to see some. Great work.

Thank you!! :)

beautiful garden:

5yqmhs36

First Floor:

6hRcTIBW

Second Floor:

qQlQHmtt
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    Thanks you for those pics! The backyard is beautiful! I would like to sit there, enjoy a cocktail and watch the sunset. The open kitchen, living area is very nice. Very well done!
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Ooh, love the architecture! The way you've contrasted your roof shapes makes for such an interesting exterior, and well balanced too!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Very nice build! I love the landscaping.
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Gorgeous home and the backyard is awesome.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Alumont House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! Nice colours and texture that you have used for the exterior. It like great how you have done the windows! It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of the front pathway. Very nice back garden area! The water fountain features and the plants there look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there enjoying being outdoors in such nice surroundings! They will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the table. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior levels of the home. The design of the house looks great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Looks like a great house! The landscaping is very well done, and the modern style of the exterior and interiors looks great :) The roofing you used is also very well done, its a very cool build!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Very unique design! Love that garden too! Well done! :)
    aktex wrote: »
    Thanks you for those pics! The backyard is beautiful! I would like to sit there, enjoy a cocktail and watch the sunset. The open kitchen, living area is very nice. Very well done!
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Ooh, love the architecture! The way you've contrasted your roof shapes makes for such an interesting exterior, and well balanced too!
    Veriona wrote: »
    Very nice build! I love the landscaping.
    Gorgeous home and the backyard is awesome.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Alumont House is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The roofing looks great! Nice colours and texture that you have used for the exterior. It like great how you have done the windows! It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of the front pathway. Very nice back garden area! The water fountain features and the plants there look very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table there enjoying being outdoors in such nice surroundings! They will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the table. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior levels of the home. The design of the house looks great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    TheMatteo0 wrote: »
    Looks like a great house! The landscaping is very well done, and the modern style of the exterior and interiors looks great :) The roofing you used is also very well done, its a very cool build!
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Very unique design! Love that garden too! Well done! :)

Thanks for the comments :)

• CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    I love your house. It is very distinctive!
    Origin ID Calisane
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Wow, slick design and great colors. The red patters on the outside walls is a nice look for the house. I love the garden too, lots of details! Adding this to my gallery.
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    A magnificent build that fits this world perfectly. Really like the colours and textures :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    I love the garden. One of my YA sims is moving out soon and I'll be switching to play her exclusively. She comes from money and lives in a stuffy old fashioned manse and she's ready to move to Oasis and get into something more modern with enough room to throw parties and maybe start a small family. This is so going in my library!
  • TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    You did a fabulous job! Only thing is I came looking for more bedrooms! Or else I would snag this jewel right away!
    edited September 2014
    Thank you everyone B)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Gorgeous house @Rc_shabba. :D
    I like that sleek and unique architecture. Landscaping part is very adorable too, especially with fountain yard area. And your interior part, very gorgeous!
    Adding this to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16