Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wallin's World of Sims

Comments

• WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited September 2014
    One new addition to the roster - Rita Jenkins.

rGFf3fN.jpg
    Rita Jenkins (#55) is a digital queen who just likes to have fun on her computer all day and night, topping the scoreboards on every game she can find. She wishes Sims 4 had a leaderboard.
    Computer Whiz - Geek, Goofball, Lazy

Livestreaming has begun again - it was a bit rough at first trying to keep it entertaining with only 2 Sims (especially since one was usually at work, and the other was just spending his time reading books or painting for hours on end). So instead I've switched to an 8-person household containing Daniel, Gordon, Jeff, Kei, April, Edea, Elly, and Lucy, and uploaded them as an extra household to the Gallery.

ODm1M0V.jpg

As a side-note, I've also uploaded the house that I built for them to the Gallery, entitled Sunrise.

STFvRJG.jpg

6p6eZZW.jpg

wl3Lb6W.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone who has been watching so far! While I am done streaming for the night, there will be plenty more tomorrow. You can catch the first four episodes that were recorded today down below.

Episode 01 - One Big Family
    Episode 02 - Getting to Know You
    Episode 03 - Progress!
    Episode 04 - It All Falls Apart!

There are plenty of jobs with promotions requiring friendships, so there will be a lot more Sims coming soon.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Rita is a very nice :) She has very nice eyes and a nice smile. Her earrings complement her hair. Sunrise is a very nice home. :) The curved front porch is nice! The waterfall fountain on the front porch is nice for sims to see when entering or leaving the house. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants in the outdoors gardening pots. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls and beds in the bedrooms. Nice living room area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa seating or angled armchairs and watching the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools and having a drink from the bar.
    It is a great home. :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Morning David. I'm going to try to watch at least a couple of the streams while I drink my 2nd cup of coffee. I know you are just getting started, but, how are you liking things so far? The house looks really cute. I love that rounded fencing on the porch.
  • SimGuruLyndsaySimGuruLyndsay Posts: 339 SimGuru
    I love your Sims!!
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    David, I just recently found your thread here - this is great! So many nice Sims, and videos and everything. I'm always amazed by how much you get done. Can't wait to see your livestreaming of the game, since I don't have it and I'm really curious. Thanks for doing this!

Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • mcemeemcemee Posts: 59 Member
    Great job on your sims! These are some really original ideas. I love looking at other peoples sims, it's so much fun! Happy Simming!
    edited September 2014
    @bekkasan - I'm loving it so far! I just had my first party last night, and built a rocket! That was very interesting ;) Mia and Jodi were watching, so I had a 7-hour play session. I probably would've gone longer, but it was 5am when I stopped, LOL!

@Cogitotoro - Great to see you here! I love your Sims, I had to Like your thread the other day the moment I saw you had one!

@SimGuruLyndsay, @mcemee - Thank you both so much for stopping by! I'm glad you like them :) Happy Simming to you, too!

In other news, the birthday of a certain special Sim is coming up... we'll see if it's a day worthy of celebrating by all. ;)
    Post edited by Wallin on
  • ElyssandarielElyssandariel Posts: 556 Member
    Wallin your Ian is spectacular! He's a particular favorite of mine, I collect Ian sims. But I have to ask, who is the sim in your av? He's gorgeous!
    tumblr_inline_mw78cm2WhN1qajk9h.gif
    Thicker Than Thieves: A sim legacy story

edited September 2014
    Wallin your Ian is spectacular! He's a particular favorite of mine, I collect Ian sims. But I have to ask, who is the sim in your av? He's gorgeous!

@Elyssandariel - Thank you! I'm glad you like him :)

The Sim in my avatar is my Sims 3 Sim, Darwin St. Clair. He was one of my favorites. When he hit 10,000 downloads, I made a dance video to celebrate with him along with my other Sims, and also put together a photo album for the fans.

eKOwNbp.jpg

I'm trying to recreate him for Sims 4 since he's been requested a few times, and I'm having mixed results with what I can make in the game without CC... but I think I'm getting to a version that I like enough to post soon. I also crafted him a home recently that he'll be living in, which will also be going into the Gallery.
    edited September 2014
    Added a few more crazies to the list!

IUVF5gH.jpg
    The Baker family has made their way into the Gallery. The teenager daughter, Jessica, and the boy, Jimmy, are exclusive to the family household. (There didn't seem to be any teens or kids on their own on the Gallery, so I didn't bother to upload them individually. You can always just merge the household and pick them out if you don't want the parents.)

LMj0qWz.jpg
    Also added Luke, Frank, Quinn, and Giselle to the Gentlemen and Ladies sections of the first page. Luke and Frank are on the Gallery, but I didn't have time to write a description for Quinn or Giselle yet since I'm overdue for sleep, so they didn't make it to the Gallery tonight... I didn't even have time to officially add any of them to the Roster picture. They should be up tomorrow, though!

Edit: Quinn and Giselle are now on the Gallery!
    Post edited by Wallin on
    edited September 2014
    I haven't been updating since I've mostly been working on one Sim, along with some custom clothing. I haven't gotten the face right yet, who knows if I'll even be able to at all... it's kinda close, but still off. I may regret trying this in the end, I'm not gonna lie, LOL. But hey, that's what happens when a year goes by and you banish an evil dragon to save the world. A little change is just expected!

YQlXNjf.jpg

Regardless, this mysterious Sim that I'm sure no one will be able to guess who he is will be up on the Gallery in a CC and non-CC version on Friday in celebration of his 24th birthday (exactly one year after his arrival on the Exchange), as well as his potential new home away from home - the Noble Heart.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @Wallin As always loving the new sims you've uploaded. (Reminds me that I need to upload a few, too) Just wanted to tell you I sent you a friend request over Origin. Didn't want to really bug you about it, but it has been sitting there for a while. Either way, I've got recreations to work on! Catch you online hopefully!
    I will look forward to seeing your sim and his home! :) The exterior of the home in the picture that you have posted of it looks very nice!
    @ENolan - Whoops, I never bothered to check my list, so I didn't notice, LOL. I don't think it sends e-mail notifications, either...
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Only two days to someone's regeneration! Your newest Sims look great, and I can't wait to see that other "new" guy.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
    Still on schedule to post later on today after work, just need to sort out some minor details.

But, as it is now past midnight where I am - happy 24th birthday, Darwin!

h7QkizB.jpg

Also, the lighting in this game is horrible for photos... LOL. Or maybe I just haven't gotten the hang of it yet.
    Happy 24th birthday to Darwin! :) Your sims 4 version of him is very nice! It is a very nice picture of him enjoying playing the violin with the nice outdoors water fountain and flowers in the background. The red flowers on the round table and the red sofa is a nice setting.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Happy Birthday Darwin! He looks like he is having fun. Love the outdoors scenery.
    edited September 2014
    The fairy prince has returned!
    xsFGku7.jpg
    (Unfortunately, it seems he's forgotten how to dance...)

9iG3hE1.jpg
    ~ Darwin's original appearance in The Sims 3, and his Exchange link ~

fwxKJAz.jpg

During his stay in Dragon Valley, Darwin underwent many unexpected trials in the course of a single year. With the help of friends both new and old, he was able to prevent the revival of the black dragon, Zeriel, and put an end to the plans of the Dark Sorceress. The destruction caused by the undead army lead to the Rebellion of the Rose, and he paid a heavy cost to save the life of his human mother, sacrificing both his magic and wings to bring her safely back to the land of the Fae.

Peace returned, and the king began the restoration of the corrupted forests, but Darwin was unable to remain in the mystic lands without his power. He was informed by the court wizards that someday his magic may return again, but for now he must endure without it. The young prince, at his father's recommendation, headed back to the human world, but this time to a land called Willow Creek. He was given the key to an old summer retreat called The Noble Heart, a beautiful home that was once owned by a wealthy nobleman that had long since moved to Lunar Lakes.

Today marks his 24th birthday. Exactly one year ago he first headed out on his own, and now is following this path of adventure again one full year later.
    In this strange new land, just what will the prince do to pass the time until his magic returns? (I leave the rest to you...)

xPqJY6Q.jpg
    Darwin St. Clair's household on the Gallery consists of two copies of him. One does not include CC, the other does. (Keep in mind that CC does not transmit through the Gallery anymore, so he should be safe to grab!) I created the CC in order to replicate the original feel of him from Sims 3 as much as possible. You are free to use either one, and simply delete the extra from the household (or use both if you want, LOL). I think he looks good in even the non-CC variation, so do not feel pressured to download CC if you do not want to - all CC is non-default replacement.

RkKqjtV.jpg

BvHyDLb.jpg

ut6GuhT.jpg
    Optionally, you can download Lumia Lover's Stubble Shadow default replacement in black or brown, and use that to recreate his original stubble from Sims 3. I did not include this on my download because the CC wasn't created by me.

wr0j410.jpg

yKLApB5.jpg

The main outfit is the only one to use CC. All the rest are non-CC and look the same.

List of custom content - All CC is non-default replacement!
    Download HERE
    Hair - WallinGaming_ymHair_MediumPartedLeft_DarkBrown_Darwin.package
    Eyes - WallinGaming_ymMakeupEyeColor_Darwin.package
    Eyeshadow - WallinGaming_ymMakeupEyeshadow_Raccoon_Brown.package

Top - WallinGaming_ymTop_JacketMilitary_Darwin.package
    Pants - WallinGaming_ymBottom_JeansSkinnyStudded_DarwinKhaki.package
    Shoes - WallinGaming_ymShoes_CalfCowboy_DarwinBrown.package

ZENZHYo.jpg

All of this can be downloaded individually or in a single .zip file on my SkyDrive - http://1drv.ms/1Do0CmJ

Link to Lumia Lover's Stubble Shadow - http://sims4downloads.net/lumia-lover-sims-stubble-shadow/

Fun fact: Those are not really tall boots, by the way. I couldn't use the Supervillain career boots because you can't clone/recolor them at all, so they would've only been in black, and only appeared in CAS if you had maxed the Villain job. Not worth it. Instead, I modified the color and removed the pattern on the cowboy boots, then painstakingly matched the color onto the pants (since the materials are different, the colors didn't immediately match) and added faux tops to give it the appearance of tall boots. So if you just use the pants or the boots themselves, it may look kinda silly.
    Post edited by Wallin on
    edited September 2014
    Not gonna lie - I edited the lighting on these to make the whole picture brighter because the lighting in S4 is terrible and I could not manipulate it well at all to make him look good normally.

~ Click on any photo for a full-size version ~

zaSmYtw.jpgeJAO8Eb.jpg

6aEKNHs.jpgo51lcmZ.jpg

XDx8dHa.jpgqo9dFnE.jpg

waaYyCe.jpgbVcBinN.jpg

Tl8eaXJ.jpgW1lQNPe.jpg

8D2hP0I.jpghpQMCn7.jpg

Also,
    ze7Iybs.jpg
    You're welcome. :D

edited September 2014
    Not going to go into detail here since this is a house and not a Sim (I'll probably be making a housing thread soon), but this is the home I created for Darwin - The Noble Heart.

eNEApjk.jpg

SrmSbkF.jpg21coe7s.jpg

QUTrgEU.jpgoiuMt47.jpg

Whether you use it or not is up to you! (If you do, you'll probably have to turn on freerealestate since it's quite expensive.)
    Post edited by Wallin on
  • fozzybear98fozzybear98 Posts: 110 Member
    YAY! Darwin is back! I'm going to go get that birthday boy right now. Thanks Wallin!
    Darwin is very nice! :) Very nice background story details that you have written for your sims 4 version! His outfits look great! Very nice pictures that you have posted of him. He is a very nice sim who simmer will enjoy having in their games. :) His home looks very nice too! Very nice exterior design of it!
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Just a question, @Wallin: Is there any pitch black versions of those CC items? Although I have a higher chance of producing CC for TS4 than I did for TS3 or Skyrim (Still working on it!), I'd like to at least have that option available to me when I do download the CC.