Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: The White House_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
The White House_by ehaught58. Whether you are the president or a rich snob, you will enjoy this replica of the White House. 4 (or more) bedrooms and 6 bathrooms gives you plenty of room for a large family. The lower level is based upon the current layout of the White House. The 2nd floor is designed with comfort and mobility in mind. The 3rd floor is empty, ready for future additions to the family. Get this in My Gallery by searching ehaught58.

hDQDVhz.png
GKlSuRh.png
8JFKqyD.png
RhvZH6z.png
3JPRgVm.png
dO8XWt3.png
dSRQXxb.png
m4jXfCT.png
eAz3Wme.png
HQwdMY4.png
XzROV8S.png
OvaMKuA.png
yMu2aPV.png
pmR7XAJ.png
LPpWIAJ.png
es1sQmq.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    Breathtakingly spectacular as always!
  • lym81lym81 Posts: 341 Member
    Great work! Looks awesome :)
  • LNubiaqueen4LNubiaqueen4 Posts: 41 Member
    Looks so authentic. Got to have it.
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Nice work on the White House Ed! :D
    sigg.gif

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is gorgeous Ed! I have added it to my favourites! Great job! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    The White House is very nice! :) You have reflected it so very well in sims gameform! The exterior looks great! It looks great how you have used the pillars in the front entrance to the home, and the curved back lower and upper patios look very nice! The water fountain feature in the back area of the build is a very nice sight for sims to look out and see whilst enjoying sitting at the table on the back porch eating a meal that they have cooked on the bbq. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the edges of the water fountain! It looks great how you have placed the windows in the build. Very nice furnishing of and layout of the levels of the interior! It is great that you done the ground level to reflect the real life home! Very nice meeting and study room! It looks very nice how you have placed the study desk and side tables, and the armchairs and sofa in a semi circle there. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls of the rooms through the home. The pictures are nice for sims to see when sitting or using skill items in the rooms. Very nice dining room! It looks great how you have combined two dining tables together to create a long table and have many seats on the sides and at the ends for many sims to enjoy eating their meals together. The type of ceiling lights you have used there looks nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island curved kitchen bar stool counter looks great! The fruit bowls on the counter are nice kitchen touches. The floral pattern on the kitchen and dining room walls looks very nice. Very nice music room! It looks very nice how you have set up the seats there for sims to enjoy sitting on and listening to the grand piano and other musical instruments being played.
    It is a very nice simsversion of the White House! :)
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    WOW, Amazing.
  • tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    gorgeous!
  • skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    whoa! very impressive

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • Bcsurvivor01Bcsurvivor01 Posts: 20 New Member
    You NEVER cease to amaze!!!!!! Keep it coming
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Now I just have to download the Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev sims and I can reenact the 1980s end of the Cold War!

Great work, Ed!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'm blown away, that is awesome.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    Asante wrote: »
    Breathtakingly spectacular as always!

Thanks Asante! Glad to see you here!!! :D
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Wow, Ed, it is phenomenal!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    Absolutely beautiful!
    Origin ID Calisane
  • pixsidust2pixsidust2 Posts: 330 Member
    Oh wow... This is just stunning. You've done so wonderfully. I've seen a few replicas in sim version over the various games and by far this is the closest to accurate I have seen. Bravo! This is beautiful. I cannot wait to get this in my game.
    Origin ID: pixsidust
    Find me on FB: Pixsi Sims

tumblr_m6rsylPvKg1rziwwco1_500.gif
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    That looks awesome. :)
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
    @lym81, LNubiaqueen4, petalbot, yanti, rose, frutoso, tyene, skull_ookie, Gail, Ash072, RedDestiny92, Rc_shabba, BryonyRae, Calisane, pixsidust2, AsmodeusesWife .....
    Thank you all for your wonderful comments and support.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    You NEVER cease to amaze!!!!!! Keep it coming
    Hey Gail, let me know when you post something! :)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Wow, Ed, just WOW! It is truly breathtaking! I'm still mucking about trying to learn all the new things, while you have hit the ground running! :D
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    simbody872 wrote: »
    Wow, Ed, just WOW! It is truly breathtaking! I'm still mucking about trying to learn all the new things, while you have hit the ground running! :D
    Thanks simbody872! :D I still have a lot to learn myself. ;)

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build ehaught, as usual. I have always been a fan of your work and Sims 4 is looking good in your capable hands. :D
  • jermanijermani Posts: 187 Member
    wow so beautiful
  • AK47KITAK47KIT Posts: 36 Member
    Amazing