Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sage Legacy - Updated 9/19 Ch 1d

Hello fellow Simmers! I have been working on my first Sims 4 Legacy and would like to share it with you all. I am following Pinstar's rules, which can be found here.

So without further ado, I present to you the Sage Legacy!

Generation One
Chapter 1a
Chapter 1b
Chapter 1c
Chapter 1d

Comments

• RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited September 2014
    I love Phoenix Sage's look with those glasses and her hair is so cute. I really think you did a great job creating her in CAS. That's awesome she met Nina Caliente right away - I have her in my game too and she's *really* growing on me. I like how different she seems from Dina.
    Yeah, until you’re up until 2am, determined to not sleep until you have a married Legacy founder.
    This made me LOL - Yah, it's got to be *really* hard now in the Sims 4 to marry so quickly. I've been playing romance Sims and I find taking it slow produces the best results, or at least wait until she has higher charisma. That makes a difference.

Wow, can't believe you met the Grim Reaper - I haven't yet in my game!

Good job and keep writing. I have to read more, just read the first chapter. Yay for babies! LOL. <3

OK, so next chapter: your screenshot made me laugh so hard! I love her expression! So funny and cute at the same time. She seems scared to be a Mommy.
    https://epiclegacies.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/09-09-14_5-44c2a0pm.png

That's awesome you got a boy, then a girl. So far I've been getting all girls in my game - need some boys!
  • BadWolfGirlBadWolfGirl Posts: 115 Member
    @RachelRosebud Thank you so much!! :smiley: I love the variation of the Sims my legacy have met - they definitely add to the story! And it definitely pays off better to wait before pursuing romance, but Phoenix definitely had more trouble than any of my other sims so far.

That picture made me laugh, too. I have to wonder what Phoenix was thinking in that moment!

Thanks so much for reading and the feedback! I'll take more girls any day - they're my fave to play, but I suppose I did have some good luck with my variation. :smile:
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Just caught up. Wow - *three babies* is really brave (and a little insane, lol). Sims 4 is so much harder to take care of our Simmies, which I actually love. It just means I have to play slower, enjoy the process. Anyway, your chapters are so funny! I love your writing. I can't believe you tried to kill Efrain with the computer repair, rofl. But no didn't work. Poor guy, lol. And all the kids are so cute, they grow up so fast :( Willow Sage is really pretty. Her blowing out her birthday cake was really cute, but that counter, lol. Time to clean! Aww, mommy Phoenix is finally an old lady, and so grumpy rofl! LOL, Seth is such a womanizer! <3 I like Trisha, she's really cute! LOL, Willow's teen friend, Grimmy obsession! I haven't seen any of my Sims walk around in that outfit yet, but I have seen the clown hats, ugh. LOL, the pic of Willow surrounded by all those men is priceless. So many! Frederick is really cute, I like his face! Nice baby-making material, hehe! Can't wait to see the Gen 3 babies! <3
  • BadWolfGirlBadWolfGirl Posts: 115 Member
    @RachelRosebud thanks so much!! You've made my day with your kind words! :smiley: Three babies was definitely insane and I'm thinking I might stick with two from now on haha. I definitely fall behind with my cleaning, and now with a bigger house I'm just counting the days until I can finish the house and afford a maid! :stuck_out_tongue: I like Trisha, too, and will be sad to see her go. Despite always hoping that a female would take over for Gen 2, I ended up really liking Seth. Clown hats - yikes! I don't think I've seen that yet!

Thanks again for all of your feedback and for reading my legacy! :smile: