Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hamilton Hall

david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Please take a look at my creations on the gallery @tigger2880

Pics are all below! thank you for the help getting them loaded!!
Post edited by david0736 on

Comments

• xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    I'll try and remember next time I play:) Could you maybe post a few pictures here?
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    edited September 2014
    Pics Below :D
  • AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    I think the problem might be that you're still a "New Member". You'll unlock more forum abilities once you're a member.
    edited September 2014
    now need to work out how to make that show as a pic not a link?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hello :) You need to have 150 points and 100 posts before you can post pictures now. When you are able to post pictures, you can upload your screenshots to a site like Photobucket and then link the pictures to your forum thread. You need to copy and paste the image links into your post. You can paste them in by pressing the little file symbol. Press the symbol and paste them in, then press enter and they should be in your post.

Edit to say that it may have been changed back to just needing 50 points to post pictures.
  • ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    I took a look at Hamilton Hall on the gallery. It's beautiful. Very well done.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
    edited September 2014
    @ibaeshaC Thanks so much! i worked out how to post the link, Above. but @rosemow has told me what i need to do to be able to post as pics, just a few more posts and likes to go!! thankyou both! :D

09-17-14_1-33nbspPM_zpsf03c4f9b.png
    david0736 wrote: »
    @ibaeshaC Thanks so much! i worked out how to post the link, Above. but @rosemow has told me what i need to do to be able to post as pics, just a few more posts and likes to go!! thankyou both! :D

*liking like mad*
    May I suggest joining some more or less useless discussions on "general" for your post count? ;)

09-17-14_1-34nbspPM-2_zpse42533a4.png
    The Tuscan Garden

09-17-14_1-36nbspPM_zps3045048e.png
    The ladies Drawing room

09-17-14_1-37nbspPM_zps5688f66d.png
    The Kitchen

09-17-14_1-40nbspPM_zps6770a2ac.png
    09-17-14_1-41nbspPM_zpsc57b74a1.png
    Lady Victoria Hamiltons Bedroom

09-17-14_1-36nbspPM-2_zps7ce34546.png
    The Music room

Perhaps if you try posting the pictures again because it says that you are now a member so that could mean you can now post pictures.
    yay! i did it @rosemow !
    Oh I'm totally in love with that garden!
    edited September 2014
    09-17-14_1-33nbspPM_zpsf03c4f9b.png
    The Front of the Hall

• Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it :)
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Very nice!
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Oh wow!! This is a splendidly gorgeous house!! My goodness this must have taken some time as the details are wonderfully done!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Hamilton Hall is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home! Very nice front entrance area to the home! It looks nice how you have used the arches there. The curved front porch looks great! It looks very nice how you used the hedge fencing in the front areas of the home and the water fountain features look very nice! The trees at the front and back areas of the home look very stately! Great upper balconies. The Tuscan themed backyard garden looks so very nice! Very nice design of it! Very nice gazebo for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat under the gazebo enjoying the sunshine. Great bar counter area for sims to enjoy sitting and having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors at their home enjoying their very nice surroundings! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The drawing room is very nice! Very nice type of sofas that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting, resting and chatting on in front of the fire. The flowers on the table behind the sofa and the scenic picture on the fireplace wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The books, fruit bowl and plant on the coffee table and the plates wall decor are very nice touches in the room. Very nice window armchair sitting areas! It looks very nice how you have placed and angled the armchairs there, and have placed a lamp on the tables. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island curved kitchen counter is great! The fruit bowl and yellow flowers on the top of the counter look great and are sunny for sims to see when cooking there. Great corner nook of kitchen cabinets! Very nice bedroom! Very nice colours that you have used in the room! Nice type of bed that you have used and the wall paneling looks very nice. The patterned floor rugs that you have placed in the room look nice. Very nice sitting area in the room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice music room! Nice armchairs that you placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there listening to the grand piano and the guitar being played, with the fire keeping the room warm. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst sitting on the stools listening to the music. The musical themed pictures on the walls suit well the type of room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    09-16-14_1-12nbspPM_zpsf8ac1e92.png
    The Tuscan Gardens
    09-17-14_1-35nbspPM_zps0761c91c.png
    Another view of the ladies Drawing room, facing the front of the Hall
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hamilton Hall is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home! Very nice front entrance area to the home! It looks nice how you have used the arches there. The curved front porch looks great! It looks very nice how you used the hedge fencing in the front areas of the home and the water fountain features look very nice! The trees at the front and back areas of the home look very stately! Great upper balconies. The Tuscan themed backyard garden looks so very nice! Very nice design of it! Very nice gazebo for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat under the gazebo enjoying the sunshine. Great bar counter area for sims to enjoy sitting and having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors at their home enjoying their very nice surroundings! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The drawing room is very nice! Very nice type of sofas that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting, resting and chatting on in front of the fire. The flowers on the table behind the sofa and the scenic picture on the fireplace wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The books, fruit bowl and plant on the coffee table and the plates wall decor are very nice touches in the room. Very nice window armchair sitting areas! It looks very nice how you have placed and angled the armchairs there, and have placed a lamp on the tables. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island curved kitchen counter is great! The fruit bowl and yellow flowers on the top of the counter look great and are sunny for sims to see when cooking there. Great corner nook of kitchen cabinets! Very nice bedroom! Very nice colours that you have used in the room! Nice type of bed that you have used and the wall paneling looks very nice. The patterned floor rugs that you have placed in the room look nice. Very nice sitting area in the room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the seats. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice music room! Nice armchairs that you placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there listening to the grand piano and the guitar being played, with the fire keeping the room warm. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst sitting on the stools listening to the music. The musical themed pictures on the walls suit well the type of room.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Wow thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review!!
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Wow! Very nice house!
  • JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    This is pretty special. Impressed.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is a beautiful mansion! Well done! :)
  • cornishovencornishoven Posts: 163 Member
    It is stunning. You did a great job :)