Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My finally finished Modern Home!

I finally.. FINALLY.. finished my house.. after a few attempts.
I'm not a great builder, (just saying).
The house is made for One sim, or a couple. It does have a small spare bedroom which could be made into a childs room. (I didn't showcase this).
I'm going to showcase it one room by one, with few at different angles.

Front View.
09-20-14_2-02nbspAM_zpsc0f542dd.png

Pointless one, but - The Hallway.
09-20-14_1-41nbspAM_zps264d802e.png

Two of the kitchen.
09-20-14_1-38nbspAM_zpsf55af5b2.png

09-20-14_1-38nbspAM-2_zpsc8d0d5d3.png

Doorway in kitchen to Living Room.
09-20-14_1-38nbspAM-3_zps8ab80877.png

Living Room.
09-20-14_1-39nbspAM_zpsa6f92fa7.png

09-20-14_1-39nbspAM-2_zpsdd6e40f8.png

Upstairs Hallway.
09-20-14_1-45nbspAM_zps5f6bc39a.png

Main Bedroom.
09-20-14_1-52nbspAM_zpsbed0dcf3.png

09-20-14_1-52nbspAM-2_zps855ee95d.png

On Suite.
09-20-14_1-53nbspAM-2_zps7fa06224.png

09-20-14_1-53nbspAM_zpsb9f49423.png

Office.
09-20-14_2-11nbspAM_zps5e786244.png

09-20-14_2-11nbspAM-2_zpsfb729763.png

Origin: Mollyg1997- Incase you wanna see it, use it.
CAGyZIg.gif
hello neiiigghhhhbour

Comments

• JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Cool house. Bathroom units against the mirror and tv inset behind the desk are inspired.
  • MollyG1997MollyG1997 Posts: 299 Member
    JBEAR1 wrote: »
    Cool house. Bathroom units against the mirror and tv inset behind the desk are inspired.

Thanks!
    CAGyZIg.gif
    hello neiiigghhhhbour
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Awesome house!! I love the kitchen/dining area! Each space is nicely decorated and the interior compliments the exterior design. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Very cool home.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Your Modern House is very nice! :) The exterior of it is very nice! It looks great how you have done the slanted and curved roofing! Nice colour that you have used for the exterior. The flowers in the front of the home look nice. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build, for sims to enjoy looking out through them at the outside view whilst indoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The plants either side of the front door are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The red and black colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice! Great bar stool counters! It looks great how you have placed the oven into the nook area of the island counter. The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice touch. Nice dining area. The glass dining table looks very nice with the black colour of the seats. The wooden flooring of the dining area looks nice. The pictures on the wall look great with style of the kitchen. Very nice living room! The orange and brown colours that you have used there look very nice! It looks great how you have done the tv alcove ! It looks nice that you have placed lights either side of the edges of the alcove, and the flowers on the tv ledge are nice for sims to see when sitting relaxing on the sofa or arm chair watching tv. The floor rug looks nice there. Very nice master bedroom! The red and black colour scheme that you have used there looks very nice. Nice sofa seat sitting alcove for sims to enjoy sitting resting and reading a book from the bookcase. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the bedhead wall windows onto the bed when waking in the mornings. Nice pattern that you have used for the bedroom wall, and it looks great that you have used mirrors for the other side wall. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting together on the armchairs.Very nice ensuite bathroom. The curved bathroom sink counter looks great! The butterflies picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when in the bathroom. The shower alcove area is great! It looks great how you have done the study desk alcove area in the office! It looks great that you have placed bookcases either side of the study desk and the tv at the back of it. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or having a read of a book.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it (*)
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Nice clean modern design... you did a great job!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Very nice modern you've got here! I really like your interior design, especially the warm orange living room. It's an unexpected color choice, and it really works!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Zenith25Zenith25 Posts: 185 Member
    It's lovely! Really great colour choices and lots of nice little touches that give it character. :)
  • CalisaneCalisane Posts: 61 Member
    Your modern home is beautiful, I love the red you have used in the kitchen!
    Origin ID Calisane
  • MollyG1997MollyG1997 Posts: 299 Member
    Wow! Thank you guys for these kind words. My houses aren't usually the best so, I'm proud that I've made one I can enjoy without getting frustrated with the placing etc. :)
    CAGyZIg.gif
    hello neiiigghhhhbour
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    I like the brick pattern in the hallway.The red kitchen is awesome! The stove placement is nice and the way you have included the bar in the counter section is also nice. The TV in the office is freaking cool, I never thought of doing it that way!

I didn't know it was possible to place the bathroom counters against the mirror like that. Those big mirrors looks a lot better than the small ones. The outdoor area at the front with the parking port thing is cool. Awesome build:)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • resc83resc83 Posts: 9 New Member
    I really like your design. Actually I am baffled, because I am going for a very similary design. Then again, with game's limitations there might not be room for much variety. Anyway, I really like it.
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Very nice use of wood and color :)
    Totally love the bathroom!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous modern home! I love the architecture and the roof! Inside, the kitchen and living room are my favourites! Loving the vibrant colours! :D
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    Not a good builder!? WRONG! I am very picky and this is gorgeous! The unique ideas really bring out the modernity of it, and the realistic simplicity! I love that bathroom with the mirrors and curved counters makes it look like an island! LOVE!

(And I love modern design and my home is that way in real life, and most of my Simmies, lol)

Great work!