Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mirror, Mirror (a picture thread)

Comments

• EmpressJerichoEmpressJericho Posts: 1,028 Member
    And Vexy! Where she be? :)
    @barbie: I had a bunch of Spooke babies, but the girls never looked right. Too much of Spooke in the genes. :P
    yay! Found a pic on FB of my old EJ avi. :)
  • KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    yay! Found a pic on FB of my old EJ avi. :)

Aww seeing that pic/icon brings back memories
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
  • camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    Spooke's girl-spawn always looked scary lol. Too much of their Daddy in them. :)

And Lance was crazy in everyone's game lol
    Xois5I.jpg
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    I think I can safely say that "Ronin" has been around the entire time (in one form or another)..And will be for quite some time to come. whistle_zpse37d5ef6.gif
    ...Probably. angry-mob-chasing01_zps9bcb5ee4.gif
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I think I can safely say that "Ronin" has been around the entire time (in one form or another)..And will be for quite some time to come. whistle_zpse37d5ef6.gif
    ...Probably. angry-mob-chasing01_zps9bcb5ee4.gif

*waves* hellooo thar! :D how have you been?

I still have those She-ra tees. lol ;)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Heya Barbie :), I'm GooooD!..and You? I'm a bit older and a whole lot more tired. :tired_face::p
    I'm good too, thanks. :D

Speaking of tired I think I need a nap after viewing a few more threads. So nice seeing you. Take care, Lazarus. :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    So its been a couple of weeks, how are you guys enjoying the game?

Also I don't think we've ever spoken before Lazarus_B4R, but Hi lol :P
    So its been a couple of weeks, how are you guys enjoying the game?

Also I don't think we've ever spoken before Lazarus_B4R, but Hi lol :P

Lol, I am Ronin2rx..Kiwi :pLong story that's not worth telling again but my 1st account no longer exists,
    so I've been using this one for 4 years. B)

As for TS4, I've been playing for a week and have to admit it's kind of fun, but the game does have some..issues.thsuicide1_zps36a58f8a.gif
    You guys, as in you men folk, make the most handsomest <~~ is that a word, sims. :)

Yep, M, I'm still enjoying the game. I might load up ts3 right now though. I want to age up some of my peeps. I barely started playing with an adult and elder alien and love it. I tried making one of them sleep in a bed but he wouldn't! I thought the bed was glitched, replaced it, then noticed he doesn't need sleep, but to repower his brain or whatever it's called. Silly me.

Laz, (can I call you Laz?) hehe Were you on the fence about buying the game? What makes it fun for you? I think I need to put down the coffee....
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    @barbie: I had a bunch of Spooke babies, but the girls never looked right. Too much of Spooke in the genes. :P

Borderline creepy? :p
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    @BlkBarbiegal ~ Lol, Laz works fine for me :) (at this point I've had it longer than Ro).
    I would still be on the fence about TS4 if it hadn't been gifted to me. :#

To me the game does look & feel like a Looney Tunes cartoon, which isn't a cut-down..I like it,
    it suits my play-style. I know some people aren't happy with what TS4 turned out to be but
    the way I see it, I don't need another TS3..I've already got that. B)
    ts4-hombre01_zps5fd12256.png
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    I love the way TS4 is. The sims look great :)
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member

Borderline creepy? :p

I had some cute Spookey kids though lol
    Laz/Ronin - Ooooh okay! lol Hi Ronin! guess you're not a stranger to me after all :)

B/Barbie - I was bored last night and started watching this guy do a playthrough, it was pretty funny.. until the mother of the family died of embarrassment. Her bladder drained and she ended up being mortified.. and died in the kitchen. I was like :o:'(

I haven't installed my game yet, mainly because I'm finishing my sims 3 story, one more update to go. I don't want/need TS4 distracting me lol. My PS4, and other hobbies are already making it hard.
    I get paid here soon. Hopefully I'll be able to buy it. My computer is still dead, but I can play on Aaron's when he is at work. :) Hoping to be able to rebuild my PC as well. NEED MORE $$ :P
    @Lazarus: great to see you again Ro! It's been a long time! I've missed the fun times we had back in the day. :P
    @EJ, Great to see you too! :D Sorry to hear about your PC, I know how it feels..I think I'm on my 3rd one since I started playing TS3. :\
    ..And I agree, we had some good laughs, especially back when most of (*all of this*) was sort of new territory. :)
  • HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    Yay activity. I was all alone on theses forums for along time. All of you deserted me lol :mrgreen:
    I've installed it! and created my first sim. He's in my icon/avatar. His name is Alyx Tyler aka Mr. Two First Names. Feel free to download him.
    I got it, made Aaron and Tessa right away. :P Still miss the toddler aspect of the game tho. :) I know it's new and all, I am excited to see where they take the expansions. :)
  • Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    "We can be heroes..."

tumblr_ncw2haY5qR1rnoro3o4_1280.png

tumblr_ncw2haY5qR1rnoro3o1_1280.png

tumblr_ncw2haY5qR1rnoro3o2_1280.png

"...just for one day."

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
  • camimhcamimh Posts: 3,297 Member
    I have yet to build anyone a rocket/send anyone into space. On the to do list.
    Xois5I.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top