Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finished my Victorian wip..New Cape wip pg4..kimjo313

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Ash072 wrote: »
    I love the angles and roof choices you made on this house!

@Ash072
    Playing with the new roof tool has been both fun and frustrating!!!

Thank You

kim :)

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    follyfoot wrote: »
    Kim Wedgewood house is wonderful, I love the big verandas the soft colour palette of the exterior with the pop of yellow in the garden flowers.
    Hugs Folly

Thanks folly!

They're all beautiful! The New Cape house is just too adorable! I love it :)

I like capes myself. I have another I am working on. I keep flipping around from one wip to another.

10nyy34.jpg

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Wedgewood House is nice, the formal dining area is my favorite screenshot, very classy.

My favorite room. I had thought I might upload just the room as it pleases me.
    Thank You,

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Your interior color styles are really nice, the dining area is really cool, good match with the colors there. The roof on the last house there is great, having a loft makes it look great. Are you able to use that loft for the sims to live btw?
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    xale90 wrote: »
    Your interior color styles are really nice, the dining area is really cool, good match with the colors there. The roof on the last house there is great, having a loft makes it look great. Are you able to use that loft for the sims to live btw?

@xale90
    Yes. It has 2 bedrooms,rather small and a 1/2 bath. You have to play from an angle or a raised view as the TS4 roof does not fade away. That is one of my issues building bungalows. The roof tool is a pain for them!I think it will be the next one I work on. Furnishing takes me forever. I love clutter!

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    @kimjo313 I've had a few problems with building lofts too. I wish there was a easy way to build them:P
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! You are on the roll Kim! 2 new builds! Love both of them! Especially the cape style one! Love the pink colour! <3 Have to look you up in the gallery. So many place to comment - it is just so confusing! LOL! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
  • Options
    FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    I really like your Victorian homes.
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Oh WOW! You are on the roll Kim! 2 new builds! Love both of them! Especially the cape style one! Love the pink colour! <3 Have to look you up in the gallery. So many place to comment - it is just so confusing! LOL! :D

The gallery frustrates, confuses and exasperates me. Dinosaurs should not have to navigate with hash tags! lol. I really wanted a soft baby yellow for the cape but alas, none to be found. I think I have been building more as game play bores me quickly. I just game play to test my builds.

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    @rosemow and @Frutoso :)

Thank you both!

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    xale90 wrote: »
    @kimjo313 I've had a few problems with building lofts too. I wish there was a easy way to build them:P

Me Too!!!

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    kimjo313 wrote: »
    yanti68 wrote: »

The gallery frustrates, confuses and exasperates me. Dinosaurs should not have to navigate with hash tags! lol. I really wanted a soft baby yellow for the cape but alas, none to be found. I think I have been building more as game play bores me quickly. I just game play to test my builds.

I agree. I have a hard time finding my house before. Now it seems to be working again. I did manage to find you when I searched by origin name. The cape beauty went straight to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    The Cape Home and Wedgewood House are both gorgeous! I love a Dutch Colonial roof line, and I'm also a sucker for Mansard roofs. You did a great job capturing the style of those beautiful homes. :)
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Your buildings I like much more than the originally existing in the maps in the game.
    Very nice work, do not miss your great ideas.
  • Options
    KaylyRed wrote: »
    The Cape Home and Wedgewood House are both gorgeous! I love a Dutch Colonial roof line, and I'm also a sucker for Mansard roofs. You did a great job capturing the style of those beautiful homes. :)

Thank You!

Dels wrote: »
    Your buildings I like much more than the originally existing in the maps in the game. <br />
    Very nice work, do not miss your great ideas.

Thank You1

Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    edited September 2014
    Ah, Kim. I must explain. You see, I was in a flirty emotional state earlier, and, well, you know we're a slave to our emotions. ;-) Don't worry, I'm now back to 'fine' so you have nothing to fear. What you can expect, however, is heaps of praise! And as you probably already suspect given my earlier posts, I love your new lots! I will most certainly be downloading them when I fire up the ol' gal and have a go on her. And you can bet that- whoa! Wait just one minute. I re-read that last sentence and let me be clear I'm obviously referring to my computer. I know what you're like. Hmph.
    Anyway, you can bet that I'll be adding them to my favourites too. So what naughty little number can we expect next? I do hope it's a Victorian, but then you know I'm a sucker for those. :P Care to share a quick flash of the roof? A cheeky peek at the interior? And not a picture of your terrier, as my autocorrect insisted I wanted to type. Although knowing you you've got 3 on the go. xD

Er. Houses, that is.

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A sweet little Cape Build Kim :) I love the soft colours you have use. :)<3 Folly
  • Options
    hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    Kim!!! I'm so excited to see you here. I've thought about you so much over the past couple of years. I know you were going through a tough time, and it really makes me smile to see you creating in The Sims 4. Your builds are always so realistic to me--like something I'd see in the neighborhood down the street, like homes I wish I could live in in real life. You have a wonderful eye and style. Love what you've done, and I look forward to following your future creations. And how cool is it that tdewd is back, too!
  • Options
    tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    Bill!! (sorry to hijack your thread, Kim :P) long time no see! Have you got a forum thread too? I'll look after posting this. I sure hope you do. As for how cool it is that I'm back? Well. I seem to be perpetually bothering Kim in her own thread, so much so that I bet each time she sees another post by me, a grimace crosses her face and an uncomfortable feeling develops in her stomach. Essentially I've just likened myself to indigestion, so goodness knows how Kim really feels. xD