Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first TS4 house!

PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
edited October 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
Closed :)
Post edited by PurpleKachina on

Comments

• Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Nice! Very clean and understated and beautiful in it's simplicity. Love the red bedroom <3
  • Options
    SimGuruHydraSimGuruHydra Posts: 1,458 Member
    Hey Manssom! I was wondering when we'd see stuff from you!

Not on the Gallery yet? Fine fine..... I'll wait...
  • Options
    ASHbec93ASHbec93 Posts: 20 New Member
    Very good, im yet to make my first sim house as i just diving into gameplay :-) How much does it cost your sim to buy ?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your home is very nice! :) The exterior is great! Very nice roofing! It looks very nice how you have done the plants fencing along the front of the home. Nice colour of the exterior. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the leafy pictures at different levels either side of the window there. The patterned floor rug under the table gives a great look. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst enjoying eating their meal there. The fruit themed photo frames on the wall shelf are nice touches. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa there watching tv and listening to music from the stereo with the sunshine coming in through the windows behind the sofa. It looks nice that you have placed flower plants either side of the tv for sims to like seeing whilst sitting there. Great study desk nook area for sims to enjoy sitting using the computer at the table. The lamps look nice placed either side of the sofa. Nice texture and colour that you have used for the kitchen walls. The hanging robe on the wall in the bathroom is a nice touch. The red colour of the bedroom bedhead wall looks nice. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Hey Manssom! I was wondering when we'd see stuff from you!

Not on the Gallery yet? Fine fine..... I'll wait...
    I am planning on sharing, but maybe not this one :) Already working on something else, lol!

• Options
    Fischio wrote: »
    Nice! Very clean and understated and beautiful in it's simplicity. Love the red bedroom <3
    Thank you :D I think the red looks horrible in the picture, much better in game :)
  • Options
    ASHbec93 wrote: »
    Very good, im yet to make my first sim house as i just diving into gameplay :-) How much does it cost your sim to buy ?
    Thank you, and to answer your question.. I have no idea! :p
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Very nice first house! The interiors are lovely and clean. Nicely done.
    sigg.gif