Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✰ Veriona Venues ✰ | *New!* Oasis Fitness Zone

VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
This thread will have all my community lot builds. I decided to give community lot building a go and hope to get better with each lot creation ^_^

To view my house lots - click here.
Post edited by Veriona on

Comments

• VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    edited September 2014
    oasisfitnesszone_zpsf10d214d.jpg~original
    oasisfitnesszone1_zps99bc41e4.jpg~original
    To view interiors and more pics, click here.

Oasis Fitness Zone In this luxurious modern gym located in Oasis Springs, we take GTL (Get Fit, Train & Learn) seriously! With amazing views, you'll feel like you're on vacation instead of the gym!

Info: Fountain views front and back of building, fountain views as soon as you enter building, 2 lockers with 4 showers, 2 lobby restrooms, top to bottom fitness equipments, tvs and surround sound wall mounted stereos, bar lounge, complimentary tea, coffee, quick snacks and microwaved food, grills on back building decks, couches for quick breaks and naps.

#NoCC
    Origin ID: xRe33mx
    Post edited by Veriona on
    Reserved
    Reserved
    Reserved
    Reserved
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Oasis Fitness Zone is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting! :) Very nice exterior of the building! The shape of it and roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the glass windows in the build! It looks very nice how you have done the water fountain features on the edges of the front pathway! The way you have used the hedge fencing and done the water Fkuntsih corner nooks beside the front entrance looks very nice! The large trees give a great look to the outdoors area. The enlarged vehicles in the car parking areas look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the building! Very nice front foyer entrance area! The water fountain feature there looks very nice for sims to see when entering the venue! Sims will enjoy sitting on the bar stools having a drink from the bar or enjoy a cup of coffee after using the gym equipment to keep fit. It looks great how you have set up the areas with the gym equipment in them. Sims will enjoy using the gym equipment. It looks great how you have used a variety of colours for the equipment. The locker rooms are great!
    It is a great build! :)
    @rosemow Thank you ^_^
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @veriona - Great looking gym! It really pops at night! And I love your form choices on the entrance. The sign above the entrance way is great and by collapsing the front lines into the middle it moves the eye to it. I'll be downloading this lot because I think it's a vast improvement over the original. Love the parking lot also!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Ash072 wrote: »
    @veriona - Great looking gym! It really pops at night! And I love your form choices on the entrance. The sign above the entrance way is great and by collapsing the front lines into the middle it moves the eye to it. I'll be downloading this lot because I think it's a vast improvement over the original. Love the parking lot also!

@Ash072 Thanks so much! I agree the maxis default one looks dull, but I also couldn't find any I liked in the gallery so I decided to build my own. I have a lounge and nightclub in the works that have the same look and feel, I wanted the builds to look like it was run/owned by the same establishment. I just haven't had time to finish the rest with rl stuff atm. Hopefully I can get them up as soon as life permits.
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    You are so talented at building!
  • Sparkysim2Sparkysim2 Posts: 359 Member
    Very pretty.
    "If I don't remember it, it didn't happen." CM
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Really nice fitness center :mrgreen: Love the sandy color you used on the exterior and the water features!
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Really nice job on the fitness center, I love what you did with the fountains in the parking lot.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • david0736david0736 Posts: 59 Member
    really good build, i love the way it lights up at night!!
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 168 Member
    Woo I definitely need this in my game! So cool, way better than the pre-made gyms (sorry maxis). :#
  • safersavioursafersaviour Posts: 507 Member
    Oh, thank heavens. I needed this in my game. I'm playing quite a few active sims atm, and the gyms in the base game were, well, not as good as this!
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Ooh, much better than the default gyms! Great job!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations