The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things from the sims 3 you hope WONT appear

What things from the sims 3 do you hope not to see again, from small things like a interaction to larger things like expansions

Comments

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Hmm...

Nothing. :P
  • cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    1387975574954_b.jpg
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Pudding faces. Story progression. Open world. (It wasn't the game for me, obviously).
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Zombies.
    Sparkly Vampires.
  • LynadianyaLynadianya Posts: 26 Member
    edited September 2014
    The routing issues. I have seen many complain about the fact that their Sims walk through other Sims, but I am so glad there is no collision. The amount of programming required for simple routing in those games was immense, and it rarely worked. I don't look at it like this person is walking through that person - poof there goes my immersion. I just know that humans can twist their body to slide past others. To do that in graphics and logic takes more programming than, in my opinion, I think they should be spending on something so unnecessary.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Zombies, clipping
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member
    edited September 2014
    I wouldn't really be upset if it came back, but I never purchased the "stuff" expansions. Idk thought they were kind of pointless. And I'm aware they were in the Sims 2 (maybe Sims 1, but I was so young I wouldn't remember), but with the Sims 3 store and mods, I got a bunch of stuff for free anyways.
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Aliens that abduct me against my will. (Aliens are fine as long as it's my choice to get probed)

Maybe some like the idea of being beamed up against their will & knocked up... me? Not so much
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • RavernaRaverna Posts: 192 Member
    I hope they don't have The Sims 4 Store or at least don't have premium items with additional gameplay interaction in The Sims 4 Store. Those items should be in an expansion.
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Creepy stalker ice cream truck.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• reni344reni344 Posts: 362 Member
    rabbitholes
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    Here is my short least:
    • The way they handled vehicles. I hope when cars and motorcycles come in, they follow sims 2 style.
    • The way they handled witches. I really hope they go sims 2 style on those.
    • Sims 3 Apartments. If you gonna do apartments, do them similar to sims 2. Sims 3's were aweful.
    • Rabbit Holes. If a store or school gets put in, let us actually go inside it. Especially for university!
    • Buy from the store to make an age group feel complete. Seriously having to spend hundreds of dollars just to get the things to make toddlers in sims 3 bearable was just wrong. Either release them with all their interactive objects, or don't release them at all.
    • Katy Perry stuff. Even if I had gotten that stuff pack when it was available, I would not of used any of the stuff. If anything it would of been a big waste of money.
    • Bonehilda. Nuff said.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • ContessaClaidieContessaClaidie Posts: 263 Member
    edited September 2014
    The terrible routing ... how the hell do you not reach a frig that's right in front of you and die of hunger :D
    not to mention the open world screwing over my fast forward because a bunch of sims are stuck somewhere causing it to temporary freeze
    “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.” - Albert Einstein
    I own all Sims 1 to 4 + Expansion, Stuff Packs but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Sims 2
    4.5 Ghz Processor, 32 Gb of Ram, 3x Geforce GTX Titan Z Extreme Edition, 1 TB SSD
  • dimp10dimp10 Posts: 148 Member
    Pudding faces, Zombies, Curfew Police, the Raccoon, to name a few.
    Nox.
    tumblr_m7q3sarQX11rxf32jo2_500.gif
    Nox.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Zombies
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    Zombies and the horrible freezing that occurred in Isla Paradiso.
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member

LMAO!!! omg that thing was so weird... creepy ice cream music... truck rolls up... parks outside my house for hours.
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member

Oh gosh I forgot about that thing, that was creepy.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • DesiraiDesirai Posts: 1,058 Member
    zombies
    What if I told you.. you don't have to have 98723987297 animated GIFs in your signatures!?!??
  • CristalBlueRosesCristalBlueRoses Posts: 427 Member
    zombies, and the routing issues for sure... and I don't really want TS3 cars.. TS2 cars would be okay.. but I am over millions of TS3 cars...
    Oh, and mermaids as they were in TS3..
    Brian's Log: Day sixty-seven.
    Cube was quite all night. Once again
    Cube as quiet all day. As per previously.
    No movement.
    No change in measurements.
    End of entry
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    I really, really, really hope there won't be a Sims 4 Store. Just release the content you create in expansion packs and stuff packs, would you?
    44444.gif
  • ContessaClaidieContessaClaidie Posts: 263 Member
    > @MelanieSimlish said:
    > I really, really, really hope there won't be a Sims 4 Store. Just release the content you create in expansion packs and stuff packs, would you?

"There must always be a Sim store"
    “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.” - Albert Einstein
    I own all Sims 1 to 4 + Expansion, Stuff Packs but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Sims 2
    4.5 Ghz Processor, 32 Gb of Ram, 3x Geforce GTX Titan Z Extreme Edition, 1 TB SSD
  • landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member
    • zombies, I wanted to like them but they just did not work
    • the growing list of glitches that never got fixed
    • DLC that should have been sold as an expansion or with an expansion (release the expansions but include all the content that should go with)
    • DLC that is just a decoration when a functioning counterpart is going to be released later (if you think your going to make laundry happen, don't release a non-functioning hamper)
    • *gold* versions of stuff or *premium* stuff, make it all good if it's going to be sold
  • oppzorrooppzorro Posts: 341 Member
    TODDLERS!!! Hope to never see those brats again.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    edited September 2014
    Toddlers.

EDIT: Just kidding!