The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Delete

Comments

• Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Great work! (*)
  • AlourraAlourra Posts: 492 Member
    @22calprincess @Gwalt @Rc_shabba - Thank you very much! :D
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Nice house, it reminded me of my own build^^ I tried to search it up in the gallery but I didn't find anything :|
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Nice job on your first build! I love the living room. :)
    sigg.gif

@xale90 - Thanks! Searching for #alourra works better than looking for my ID, just make sure you're under All and Most Recent. :)

@petalbot - Thank you, I'm glad you think so! :)
    edited August 2015
    Willow Creek Chapel - Community // 40x30 // Wedding Venue // Download // Tumblr [More Pics]

A small chapel furnished for a wedding held either indoors or outdoors. Features a small kitchen, an outdoor bar, dining area, gazebo with piano, gardens, and plenty of seating for all your guests.

Note: Since social events can’t be held on Generic lots (dumb!) this lot is disguised as a museum, which is fitting as this is the same lot where Willow Creek’s museum used to be. This lot has been tested.

tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao1_r3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao2_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao5_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao6_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao8_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao3_r2_1280.png
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao9_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_nbxh9fan641tis8bao4_r3_1280.jpg
    Post edited by Alourra on
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    I should have used something like this instead of having the wedding in my backyard:p Really nice design.
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
    @xale90 - Aww, backyard weddings are so intimate though. :) And thanks!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Willow Creek Chapel is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the Church! It reflects well a real life Church. The roofing is very nice! Very nice curved front porch and the curved roofing on it looks nice. It looks great how you have used the pillars. The type of and way you have placed the windows in the build looks very nice! It is great that sims can enjoy getting married both indoors and outside at your venue. Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers in the shape of a heart looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the outdoors wedding ceremony with the white seats for the wedding guests to enjoy sitting on and watching the marriage ceremony take place and have the flowers pedestals on either side of the back of the seats . It is nice that you have placed the wedding arch under the pink coloured tree. It is a very nice place for sims to get married amidst the nice floral and plants setting. The gazebo is very nice! Very nice exterior design of it! Sims will enjoy listening to the sound of the grand piano being played whilst the sims are getting married or whilst the reception is taking place. The flowers look nice how you have placed them either side of the piano, which is nice for sims to see whilst they are playing.Very nice sitting area under the nearby trees for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat benches enjoying the sunshine with the nice sight of the water fountain and outdoors surroundings. Very nice outdoors reception area! The bar counter area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the counter having a drink. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the tables and chairs for the reception. The flowers on the tables are very pretty for sims to see when sitting at the tables there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the Chapel! It looks very nice how you have placed the pews either side of the room for the guests to watch the ceremony, and have the floral patterned floor rugs aisleway down the middle for the bridal party to walk down. It looks nice how you have placed the drapes on the wall behind the wedding arch, and the flowers there are very nice. The golden colour of the seating looks very nice!
    It is a very nice place to get married! :)
  • DavlanDavlan Posts: 87 Member
    Beautiful wedding lot! Will be adding to my game ASAP!
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Gorgeous, always such stunning work! <3 the heart shape garden ^_^
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Wow lovely chapel! I really like the roof work and the gazebo :D And thanks for the info about social events not working on generic lots...off to take my cathedral off the gallery :(
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Beautiful job on that chapel! I've just found my new favorite wedding venue. :) Love the heart shaped garden area, too cute!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Great wedding chapel. I especially like what you've done with the surrounding property. The 4th picture down is so charming! Well done. It's a perfect place to hold a wedding. :)
    sigg.gif

@rosemow - Tyvm, Rose! I <3 your reviews.

@Davlan - Thank you, I hope you enjoy!

@Veriona - You are so kind to say so. :) The heart shape garden was the first thing I made, it all blossomed from there (horribly cheesy pun intended).

@Fischio - Thanks! The gazebo is my favorite. I'm sorry you had to take your lot down. I was very bummed to learn of this restriction as well. :(

@BryonyRae - *Blushes* Tyvm, I hope it lives up to that expectation! :D

@petalbot - Thank you! I assume by surrounding property you mean landscaping, in which case, it's my favorite part about building so far. I'm afraid I'm going to kill someones computer some day with too many flowers though. x:
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Beautiful chapel! Love the gazebo, the landscaping, the design of the chapel itself. Great work Alourra!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    I downloaded your chapel this morning, looking forward to throwing a big wedding next time I play!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! It is a gorgeous chapel! I love the interiors and the garden area. So pretty! <3
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Great work! B)
    @MsPhy - Ty for the download, I hope it goes well! :D

@yanti68 - Such kind words, thank you! :mrgreen:

@Rc_shabba - Thanks! :)
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    Love the chapel, its gorgeous.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    That chapel lot is awesome! I definitely need to get that in my game :o <3

The house is really nice too :)
    edited August 2021
    Why can't you delete old posts? :s
    Post edited by Alourra on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    Red Rose is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice. Very nice front porch! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. The flower cart on the porch is nice for sims to see when coming to enter the home. The open shutter windows give a nice homely look to the build. Very nice side front patio steps entrance too. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers in the front garden areas of the home! The detached octagonal shaped outdoors dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals at the table enjoying the sunshine. It is nice that the patio is under the shade of a big tree too. It looks great how you have done the ground pathway leading to the patio. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The shoes rack and clothes shelf beside the front door are nice home touches there. Very nice living room! Nice pattern that you have used for the walls, and the patterned floor rug looks nice with the walls. The blue and green colour schrme of the room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv and having a chat. The plant is a nice green touch in the corner of the room. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and dining room areas! It looks nice how you have done the corner of kitchen cabinets. The clock on the wall, fruit bowl and knife block on the counters are nice homely touches there. It looks nice how you have placed a patterned circular floor rug underneath the dining table. It gives a nice look. The flowers on the table and on the kitchen counter are nice for sims to enjoy seeing when cooking and eating their meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice calm colours, pattern and wall panelling that you have used in the master bedroom. Sims will enjoy seeing the nice vase of flowers that is in the corner of the room when laying in bed. It looks nice how you have angled the floor rug there.The blue colour of the walls in the kids room looks nice. The unicorn looks cute there! Child sims will like sitting at the study desk table reading a book or doing homework. The bunny pattern is nice on the wall.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful home! I love the interiors! :D