Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delete

AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
-
Post edited by Atomicus on

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This is the thesims.com There is an official TS4 forum over on the EA.com forums. If EA didn't want the drama why did they combine all the Sims' PC games here? Think on it for awhile.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    @Cinebar 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Haters of what? O.o
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    Can all the lovers just shut up?
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Atomicus wrote: »
    @Cinebar 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off!

But you have two threads going on. You are screaming in the other one it's boring! but here your are saying you love it? and everyone else leave? No attention lately?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited September 2014
    sholtx wrote: »
    Can all the lovers just shut up?

*neutrality master race*
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    What a pointless post...
    People need to stop fighting and this sort of thread calling on a fight is wrong.
  • Options
    SimliriousSimlirious Posts: 151 Member
    I love TS4 and I still like to see people that are so called haters since they sometimes bring forth problems with the game that my rose colored glasses made me miss...
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    Simlirious wrote: »
    I love TS4 and I still like to see people that are so called haters since they sometimes bring forth problems with the game that my rose colored glasses made me miss...

Love it! Glad you aren't in the shut up camp. It makes no difference to anyone else's game that people are upset, it's not a personal attack! :-)
  • Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    Simlirious wrote: »

just stopping to say i love baby metal :D
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*