Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find homes after posting on the Community Site.

I don't know if I am the only one experiences this problem, but when I create a sims or home and post it, I don't see them anywhere on the community site. What am I doing wrong, and how do you go about adding friends to your friends list I have tried to add new friends without any success. So please befriends me, this set up is so confusing and difficult to find anything, why aren't they adding a sims 4 community page, like Sims 3. I have had Sims 4 since it released, and I 'm having to force myself to play it hoping I'll get use to it. I am so disappoint with the world. I love everything about the sims, and what they can do. But so upset with the limited lots, size and load screen when going next door to visit my neighbors, however I do like the train effect in the back ground. I just think they need to make more lots and bigger neighborhoods for the Sims. I also need more friends on this site that I can reach out for assistance when needed. Thank you all for your help with this matter. My real account is Marion777771, but some reason it won't let me post under my real sims account, I actually posting under my SWTOR account with EA. Go figure.

Comments

• KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    What website are you trying to find them at? They are all in your game on The Gallery.