Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the "woohoo death" count at this point?

I keep reading about Sims having woohoo and collapsing on the floor dead afterwards.

It sounds like it's mostly elderly sims. If this has happened to one of your sims, Can you tell me their estimated age, personality and emotional state when they died from Woohoo? Has it happened to MORE than one of your sims? How common is this cruel new way of dying?

I'm just trying to educate myself so my Sim doesn't die in a similar way. Thanks!
tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

Comments

• natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    3?!?! :o
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    11... but I kind of made sure that my elderly died while having woo hoo... so I wouldn't call it an accident as much as I would call it a murder.
  • Dadan10001Dadan10001 Posts: 76 Member
    What a way to go. I had no idea this was in the game.
    2qimq08.gif
  • OldFashionedDonutOldFashionedDonut Posts: 108 Member
    > @munchie885 said:
    > 11... but I kind of made sure that my elderly died while having woo hoo... so I wouldn't call it an accident as much as I would call it a murder.

It would be more accurate to call it an Act of God. lol
  • colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    11... but I kind of made sure that my elderly died while having woo hoo... so I wouldn't call it an accident as much as I would call it a murder.

Nearly spat out my powerade. :\
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    > @munchie885 said:<br />
    > 11... but I kind of made sure that my elderly died while having woo hoo... so I wouldn't call it an accident as much as I would call it a murder.<br />
    <br />

Precisely!
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    woo hoo death? and here i am trying to come up with situations involving an overly elaborate and exotic death to kill Mortimer and Alexander Goth and Bella to inherit their wealth since marrying Cassandra <3
  • celesteecelestee Posts: 78 Member
    Death by snu-snu!
    Bella_and_Mortimer_render.jpg
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    Ahh the woohoo death.. I made a family, elder man married to young adult. I believe I gave them 3 kids and had them immediately try for a baby. Twice. He was a lazy, gloomy glutton. The second one killed him. His child plead for his life and Grim spared him. Unfortunately, his wife didn't get pregnant so they went at it again. The pleas didn't save him the second time, but the wife ended up preggars and she wrote "Thanks for all the cash" on his urn.
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    Holy crap. I didn't even know this was a thing. And my don juan has been running around sleeping with every woman in town with no deaths so far... well, now I know how he's gonna die, at least.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • celesteecelestee Posts: 78 Member
    Ahh the woohoo death.. I made a family, elder man married to young adult. I believe I gave them 3 kids and had them immediately try for a baby. Twice. He was a lazy, gloomy glutton. The second one killed him. His child plead for his life and Grim spared him. Unfortunately, his wife didn't get pregnant so they went at it again. The pleas didn't save him the second time, but the wife ended up preggars and she wrote "Thanks for all the cash" on his urn.

That's great! XD
    Bella_and_Mortimer_render.jpg
    You do get warned about over exertion prior to death though ;)
    I can also vouch for elders that are athletic being able to woohoo frequently without dying. I believe it was your other thread where I mentioned the commitment issues guy being happy after getting dumped when he was caught cheating - He was an elder.
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    I've had one so far, he had not long turned elderly and they'd just done it in the observatory. It was unsatisfactory so they did it again in the bed and then he immediately keeled over and died and she snoozed on, too busy sleeping to plead with the grim reaper lol.
  • ianxziianxzi Posts: 723 Member
    Woohoo death... I haven't heard that one before. Looks like it was a bit too aggressive?
    original.gif
  • jenniferjennifer Posts: 48 Member
    how do you trigger this is is just elders wohooing?
    > @munchie885 said:<br />
    > 11... but I kind of made sure that my elderly died while having woo hoo... so I wouldn't call it an accident as much as I would call it a murder.<br />
    <br />

LOL! Dang!

edited September 2014
    jennifer wrote: »
    how do you trigger this is is just elders wohooing?

I'm wondering this too. It sounds like your needs have to be super low to die from woohoo as a young adult. Right?

• ArkansasWoman777ArkansasWoman777 Posts: 601 Member
    claritysf wrote: »
    I keep reading about Sims having woohoo and collapsing on the floor dead afterwards.

It sounds like it's mostly elderly sims. If this has happened to one of your sims, Can you tell me their estimated age, personality and emotional state when they died from Woohoo? Has it happened to MORE than one of your sims? How common is this cruel new way of dying?

I'm just trying to educate myself so my Sim doesn't die in a similar way. Thanks!

A streamer had his elderly sim die from woohooing a younger sim twice in a row

i7 6700k, 1tb ssd, Rx MSI 480 8gb, Evga 750G2, Corsair H100i V2, 16gb of ram
  • dixieangel550dixieangel550 Posts: 779 Member
    None so far. I guess I don't make my sims woohoo enough lol
    QPs2LMU.jpg
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    > @FearTheMeggles said:
    > Ahh the woohoo death.. I made a family, elder man married to young adult. I believe I gave them 3 kids and had them immediately try for a baby. Twice. He was a lazy, gloomy glutton. The second one killed him. His child plead for his life and Grim spared him. Unfortunately, his wife didn't get pregnant so they went at it again. The pleas didn't save him the second time, but the wife ended up preggars and she wrote "Thanks for all the cash" on his urn.

Hahaha!!