Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is what happens when your Sim is caught cheating (pics)

Comments

• DatkidDatkid Posts: 430 Member
    One time while I was playing as my sims Mauricio and Hassan (controlling Hassan) something similar happened. They had a friend over, who has the romantic trait, and he started flirting with Mauricio (I didn't know they were even talking) and suddenly I hear this scary music and Hassan is very angry over the flirting! I thought it was pretty funny, but then Hassan wanted to throw a drink in the guys face. I just had him leave so I could calm Hassan down.
    Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
    ap2le.gif
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Wow, great story & screenshots! But sad too.
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    I play this one family, and of course its in passing, like I play them only to help keep kids and teens in the game. LOL, but one day, I dropped in on them, and her husband was so mad, and angry. He was yelling at her, and tossing drinks at her, and nothing she said made it better, and when she tried to talk she then got mad. It sky rocketed. But... and I say BUT I decided to force them to work it out. Whoever she was flirting with, was not much of a flirt anyways. The finally did work it out, but wow 2 days of 2 sims yelling and screaming at each other it was very I guess the word would be tramatic. But they finally made up enough to decide they wanted a baby, well he did. LOL, poor her, she was sad every single time she found out she was pregnate. I laughed and laughed, but it was like the op says very trying on the nerves.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,559 Member
    Yes, thank you for sharing this. The pictures were great, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Thank you, OP, for sharing the pictures of your game experience. Glad to see Sims really do get affected and show those jealousy emotions, after all.
  • Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    edited September 2014
    Meh, My sim is a manwhore, it never gets like this, I just woohoo the wife and it's pretty much smooth sailing again.

Yes, Yes I am a heartless Narcissist, thank you for asking. lol

I like the storyboard though, good storytelling.
    Banners.jpg
  • EavingEaving Posts: 132 Member
    Just something random: After reading this I wanted to try it out myself. So I had my male sim go out into the world and he ran into Desiree who's pretty cute. So after woohooing and trying for a baby a whole bunch waiting for the wife to get home he fell asleep after one. No problem rejuvenate for the next round. Desiree walked out the door where my cowplant ate her....

Soooo.... that's the end of that. XD
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Eaving wrote: »
    Just something random: After reading this I wanted to try it out myself. So I had my male sim go out into the world and he ran into Desiree who's pretty cute. So after woohooing and trying for a baby a whole bunch waiting for the wife to get home he fell asleep after one. No problem rejuvenate for the next round. Desiree walked out the door where my cowplant ate her....

So, the cowplant belongs to the wife, right? :p
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • xxVaynVastxxxxVaynVastxx Posts: 157 Member
    edited September 2014
    Well this was pretty sad. </3
  • Blueboy2323Blueboy2323 Posts: 179 Member
    I was just about to break up 2 of my sims so I could remarry the guy since I'm not particularly happy with the coupling, even if they are.

But 🐸🐸🐸🐸 man, I don't think I can handle either of my little simies acting like this if I dare broke them apart. Reading this has totally made me go back on my plan, man. :(

Maybe I jumped the gun by making the guy cheat with about 6 other women...
    p3herocutin0mj8n.png
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    That was really heartbreaking to read/see!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels bad when their sims are down. I had a sim who got really sad because I didn't get around to throwing him a birthday party when he aged up, he felt like everyone forgot :'( I felt so awful.

He's dead now though so, looking back that was probably the least of his problems lol.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I was just about to break up 2 of my sims so I could remarry the guy since I'm not particularly happy with the coupling, even if they are.

But 🐸🐸🐸🐸 man, I don't think I can handle either of my little simies acting like this if I dare broke them apart. Reading this has totally made me go back on my plan, man. :(

Are you playing with Don Lothario?

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • claritysfclaritysf Posts: 384 Member
    Haylzies wrote: »
    That was really heartbreaking to read/see!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels bad when their sims are down. I had a sim who got really sad because I didn't get around to throwing him a birthday party when he aged up, he felt like everyone forgot :'( I felt so awful.

He's dead now though so, looking back that was probably the least of his problems lol.

LOL! Sorry, that last sentence had me cracking up. Sorry he was sad about his birthday. That's good to know. I'll make sure I don't forget to celebrate a Sim's birthday. ;)

tumblr_mackehc6CQ1qgi6ty.gif

lol! 6 other women?? dang! Your Sim never got caught?

Eaving wrote: »

:(

This is why I stay FAR away from the cow plant. lol! I just don't want some creature in my backyard that can devour my Sim without any given notice.

• Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    Wow thanks for sharing :)
    sirona66 wrote: »
    I play this one family, and of course its in passing, like I play them only to help keep kids and teens in the game. LOL, but one day, I dropped in on them, and her husband was so mad, and angry. He was yelling at her, and tossing drinks at her, and nothing she said made it better, and when she tried to talk she then got mad. It sky rocketed. But... and I say BUT I decided to force them to work it out. Whoever she was flirting with, was not much of a flirt anyways. The finally did work it out, but wow 2 days of 2 sims yelling and screaming at each other it was very I guess the word would be tramatic. But they finally made up enough to decide they wanted a baby, well he did. LOL, poor her, she was sad every single time she found out she was pregnate. I laughed and laughed, but it was like the op says very trying on the nerves.

It's good that they worked it out. Sorry to hear pregnancy makes her depressed. Does she have a "dislike children" personality trait? That would be messed up lol "Haha, Oh no looks like you're pregnant again!" :D

• berng00berng00 Posts: 122 Member
    Great story OP! Thank you for sharing!
    Datkid wrote: »
    One time while I was playing as my sims Mauricio and Hassan (controlling Hassan) something similar happened. They had a friend over, who has the romantic trait, and he started flirting with Mauricio (I didn't know they were even talking) and suddenly I hear this scary music and Hassan is very angry over the flirting! I thought it was pretty funny, but then Hassan wanted to throw a drink in the guys face. I just had him leave so I could calm Hassan down.

I hate when you hear that scary music and you don't know at first why. It's like "Oh plum! What now??" lol

nekobear wrote: »
    I don't know about you guy's, but I know when my sim dumped Dina & started dating another sim...the next day I ran into her at the gym and she was furious & pretty much still argued with him lol!! I'm going to assume she was asking in simlish "why did you break up with me?"

Yes! they don't forget so easily anymore! An argument can go on for a while! lol

Miley making out with another girl for attention? "PLUM"! THAT SIM IS REALLY HER! D:

LOL!
    The Bella in my game has a husband, boyfriend and many lovers. Each time she is caught by hubby, hubby is reacts. Boyfriend reacts when she is caught at local hotel. I have been having all kinds of affairs in my game. Sesshomaru impregnated every married woman in town. He was caught each time. They do react, but it is delayed reaction sometimes. Kind of like they are in too much shocked to react right away.

Yeah! I noticed there was a delay too. He was just sitting there shaking his head like he couldn't digest what he was seeing and then suddenly he was up on his feet yelling at her!
    Your Sesshomaru sim sounds like a troublemaker lol! ;)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I'm really glad to see this, after reports of sims not at all reacting.
    This is what I was expecting from the game.
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited September 2014
    Thanks @pamhamlet, @galacticGal , @xxVaynVastxx @Gawdfather1 @stdlr9 @Eaving @GurlGamer @Fullspiral @jvms20 @Berng00 Sc3NiX @MelanieSimlish @DarkMirage @Chris41279 (haha! Agreed) @FearTheMeggles @BevTweety @SC3NIX for the great feedback and kind comments :)
    tomchan0 wrote: »
    The picture of taking a sad shower was heartbreaking.

I know right? I felt so guilty when I zoomed into the shower and saw him leaned against the wall like that. :(
    CMWarren wrote: »
    now I am scared to mess around with my sims love lives.

You can always save before you do it and then exit without saving if it goes terribly wrong.

• RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
    Aw that's quite the story! Miley Cyrus, ruining lives since forever ;)

I had a male Sim I was playing who was romantic with Dina and Nina Caliente. He favoured Dina though and once went to their household and was autonomously mean to Nina then flirted with Dina in front of her. Nina looked horrified but she didn't be mean to my Sim or Dina. Instead she went away and a little while later I heard crying, so went to check it out, and she was sobbing in her bed. I felt so bad!
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
    RubeeSims wrote: »
    Aw that's quite the story! Miley Cyrus, ruining lives since forever ;)

I had a male Sim I was playing who was romantic with Dina and Nina Caliente. He favoured Dina though and once went to their household and was autonomously mean to Nina then flirted with Dina in front of her. Nina looked horrified but she didn't be mean to my Sim or Dina. Instead she went away and a little while later I heard crying, so went to check it out, and she was sobbing in her bed. I felt so bad!

Awww :( The sobbing in bed things gets me every time. Once my Sim kid was apparently left out of a party invitation at school. She came home dejected, crawled into bed and just sobbed her heart out. It was the most pitiful sound. I grabbed a parent and instructed them to comfort the poor child.