Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre Teen concept art

kjoneskjones Posts: 832 Member
I posted this @ modthesims but brought it over here in the hopes that a guru might respond.....I'm not holding my breath :)

Found these images @ SimsVip and I think this is the hinted at pre teen life stage. Isn't she adorable!!!! I really hope it's true!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/15058167910
https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/15058284567

The reason I think that is a pre teen is because she has starter b o o b s and here is a concept of a teen
https://www.flickr.com/photos/simsvip/15241763591

Comments

• Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Nice. So what kind of age range is this? 12-14?
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Some people just have really small breasts.
  • greenapplesgreenapples Posts: 37 Member
    If they were smart, they'd make a preteen stage ASAP, right along with toddlers.

Let's hope they're smart.

I agree that would be great.
  • GoldenkrowGoldenkrow Posts: 166 Member
    I feel like they should just adjust teens. If they are able to make a height an animation for pre-teens why not just use that skill and time to fix Teens up so we dont have 3 life stages that is pretty much the same
    A reminder that an expansion pack is coming along, and yet somehow there are still no Dishwashers.
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2014
    Eh they still look too grown up to be pre-teens. Except the first one I think.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    Goldenkrow wrote: »
    I feel like they should just adjust teens. If they are able to make a height an animation for pre-teens why not just use that skill and time to fix Teens up so we dont have 3 life stages that is pretty much the same

If you're gonna spend that time working on it then you might aswell market it as a brand new, never seen before feature. Plus I think there's room for this lifestage; children don't grow three feet overnight and they definitely go through a phase where they try to act more mature but clearly aren't.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    If they were smart, they'd make a preteen stage ASAP, right along with toddlers.

Let's hope they're smart.

that would simply be amazing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • kjoneskjones Posts: 832 Member
    I think a pre teen life stage would work well in S4, and it would be a new feature for the series. The teens would make more sense if the pre teen stage is added. I hope they add them when they bring back toddlers. It would be a big plus for the family style/ generational players.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Some people just have really small breasts.

And in Australlia those women are not allowed to be in adult film, life is so unfair XD

Unless you specificaly said "people" instead of "women/girls" for another reason...

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LisaHahnLisaHahn Posts: 171 Member
    A preteen age of 13-14 would be great! The teens look to much like adults.. Going from a child to adult looking teen, i dont like it all too much.. Hi @KJones!!
  • FFX2Paine506FFX2Paine506 Posts: 675 Member

I agree with this. I feel like if they're going to take their time on a whole new stage then they should make the teens at least short enough to distinguish from the adults.
    ~I do not use mods or cc~
  • lotte9558lotte9558 Posts: 45 Member
    I feel like I'm the only one who isn't upset about the teens being the same height as the adults. Before I also couldn't see the difference sometimes, but I would love a pre-teen stage. Especially when toddlers would also come back, they were always my favorite lifestage.
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    @lotte9558 your not the only one, it doesn't bother me that much, I'm more bothered that there are no teen specific aspirations actually.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Might be hard to make the adjustment with the existing teens, especially with the clothes since they share the same ones with the adults. How do you adjust a suit that both Dad and Son are wearing at the same time?

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    lol!!! you barely have the teens you've got lol how funny.. that would mean more work for ea, and it does not look simple enough for them to pull off
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Hmm. I would like pre-teens. As some people said previously, I would almost prefer them to have a younger teen (14-16) and ditch the current adult-like teens. Toddlers would be great too.
  • ShanmarieShanmarie Posts: 1,236 Member
    The outfits are so ugly.
  • AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    The first and second outfits are atrocious. (I've never seen a tween in heels who wasn't playing dress-up.) But the third one, the one done again in color, is perfect! Love the crocs!
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Noah_ReddenNoah_Redden Posts: 311 Member
    Those are the ugliest clothes i have ever seen.
  • ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    The clothes make me want to throw up 7th grade.

But other than that, this is super cool!
    keep on keepin' on
  • AmairaAmaira Posts: 293 Member
    I am thinking this is more teen concept art, sorry. Pre-teen and teen aren't a very big difference and one of the big things about sims 4 they were advertising was the different body type so it would make sense that they would have the last kind of rock style teen and have a contrasting teen that is less rock and a different body type.
  • gayarsgayars Posts: 2,229 Member
    Preteens could even fit in, in jr high in school as opposed to grade school and high school, and they could be like 10 to 12 , then the teens could be the 13 to 18 category. I would love a preteen category along with a toddler one! Frankly I would also like a preschooler one as well but that is just me :)