Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I do NOT make my real family and friends in my Sims games

2...Next

Comments

• simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    I made myself and boyfriend in Cas demo but have no desire to play us.
  • PostLikerPostLiker Posts: 40 Member
    edited September 2014
    i only created myself, my family and some of my friends in the sims 2 once, in a custom neighborhood. it made me feel weird, i don't even know why, but after 1 day i stopped playing my simself family and never played them again. then i deleted the neighborhood aswell.
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I don't. It seems weird/creepy to play out fantasies about yourself or family and friends. I create a sim me for my avatar, but I don't play with her. If I see her walking around town, I don't set out to befriend her, unless it happens on accident...like group chats. Otherwise, my sims are figments of my imagination or sometimes book characters.
  • tmelancontmelancon Posts: 120 Member
    Nope and I usually do not even use names of people that I am close with. I used to not use names of people that I knew but were not a close friend or relative but then that leaves out a lot of names.
    xRArK6t.png

• CrunchyDreamerCrunchyDreamer Posts: 128 Member
    > @charlotteprice said:
    > Sims is my place to go and get away from everyone in the real world B)

Absolutely. It's the same with me. I have a "self-Sim" in my game but she's more of what I want to be than what I am. (She's a young adult and I'm already 50. It's totally unreal!) I make Sims I like to look at, I play them the way I like, I don't even bother with weddings, everyone elopes or better yet everyone just remains single, and I have aging off because no one is going to die in my game. If I want real life, I only need to read the papers (the world is pretty messed up) or look out of the window (hello, air pollution) or just look in the mirror (go away, wrinkles, shoo).

I don't have real people in my Tomodachi Life game, either. (I'm actually enjoying TL more than TS4.)
  • KShannonKShannon Posts: 223 Member
    I've never made myself or anyone I know. But in Sims 3 I *always* recreated my two dogs. :p
  • nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    The only real world person I make, is myself. Beyond that, I don't make any of my other relatives.
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Leo_GruenLeo_Gruen Posts: 468 Member
    I make myself and my friends usually to feel out the game. Once I know what I want to do I nuke all the premades and develop an eclectic cast sims.
  • MaryVannMaryVann Posts: 78 Member

I don't have real people in my Tomodachi Life game, either. (I'm actually enjoying TL more than TS4.)

I play Tomodachi Life too! I love it!

• MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    I never make people I know in the game. It would, indeed, feel creepy to play them. I'm also a perfectionist so I'd never be happy with their looks.
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Rubycube86Rubycube86 Posts: 294 Member
    Yeah, I usually make myself and get myself a boyfriend and kids, seeing as I'm distinctly lacking that in my life at the moment lol.
  • Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    No, I don't want my Sims to represent real people. Just weirds me out a bit. I prefer my Sims to be totally fictional.
    Origin ID: nik24x7