Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Freeplay has more lots than TS4

2...Next

Comments

• xXKaybladeXxxXKaybladeXx Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah, I'm starting to rethink my 'I wanna buy The Sims 4' choice. Many things from the third generation were removed, (Including pools and toddlers) and replaced with a fancy-shmancy Create-A-Sim. One of the many things I'm worried about is in the future when the make Pets, they'll be like objects or non-controllable. I mean, really EA? You want us to spend THOUSANDS of dollars buying EPs and SPs full of stuff that should be in the base game? I think I'll wait 'till The Sims 4 is only a few bucks, which might be 20 years from now. Ugh.
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    The base game of the Sims 4 is already coming with 50 lots though.

You guys are missing the point of the neighbourhoods. They want you to travel inbetween Neighbourhoods in The Sims 4 (which you cant do in The Sims 3 or Freeplay) which means your family will have hundreds of lots to travel/live on when we get a few more Neighbourhoods.

Think of Neighbourhoods as smaller parts to one big city.

You make a good point. I haven't really incorporated traveling between neighborhoods yet (I've only played sims 4 like a total of three hours so far). I didn't think about how new eps might mean more neighborhoods therefore more lots.

I enjoy playing freeplay because it fits into my schedule better right now. Now that I'm past the challenges though and onto the life orbs it's lost some of its fun.
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    So I just realized that the mobile game has 43 lots (not including the island lots), and the Sims 4 can only have up to 25.... what?
    Also the sims freeplay has pools and toddlers...
    Why in the world is the mobile game better than the PC game?

Its not.