Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This needs to be implemented

A little icon should be added next to any item of clothing that has a CC recolour. Or, all CC should be in a separate section. I'm finding it very hard to find the CC recolours in my game.

Comments

• AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    I wouldn't like the CC I download to be placed in a seperate section but I DO agree that a little icon in the thumbnail corner would be useful. Something like the snowflake icon from TS2/3 maybe.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Anzi130Anzi130 Posts: 140 Member
    Absolutely.. An Icon like in previous Sims games would make it alot easier :)
    Origin Account-Name: Anzi120
  • JManelKnowlesJManelKnowles Posts: 2 New Member
    A little icon would help a lot actually... I'm always confused trying to find all my CC. Not long ago I heard that EA is creating a filter system.
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    The thumbnails should be larger, both clothing and the swatches. They are much too small. And there needs to be a CC designator of some sort. What they had in Sims 3 was fine. As it is you need to memorize the type of clothing so you can find the swatch. This is absurd.
  • Jerrid_120Jerrid_120 Posts: 41 Member
    It'll probably happen when the first expansion comes out. It happened in Sims 3 so it'll happen in this one. Who knows maybe SimsTeam will add it soon. But yeah that's a thing that needs to be implemented