Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brockhurst Castle DV On Page 5 -cc4sims dv

chrissie11778chrissie11778 Posts: 223 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
I have created a new Castle, Cinderella's castle, you can download here: CC4Sims

cinydv_main.jpg
cinydv_01.jpg
cinydv_04.jpg
cinydv_10.jpg
cinydv_09.jpg
cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
Post edited by chrissie11778 on

Comments

• Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Wonderful !! B)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Cinderella's Castle is so very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The towers and peaked roofing looks very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! Great textures of the exterior. Very nice curved front patio and steps entrance to the castle! Very nice masterbed room! Nice type of bed that you have used there and the pattern on the wall looks nice. Very nice comfortable sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing there and chatting. The floor rugs in the room add to the nice look of the room. The type of curtains that you have placed on the windows suit the type of home and room well. The flowers on the coffee table are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice master bathroom! The bath tub alcove is great! It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the bath tub for sims to enjoy seeing whilst bathing there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The fruit bowl on the counter is a nice kitchen touch and it looks great how you have placed the kitchen counters and stove. Very nice dining room! Nice type of dining seats that you have used there for sims to enjoy sitting eating their meals on. The floral picture on the wall and the flowers on the dining table is nice for sims to see when dining. The wall paneling in the dining, living and study rooms looks very nice! Nice colours that you have used for the wall paneling. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofas there too and enjoying having a chat or a read of a book.It looks nice how you have placed the flowers on the corner table and the flower picture on the wall, creating a nice atmosphere in the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Your Cinderella's castle is gorgeous, I love the exterior design of it, its very grand and stately with a slight element of fantasy, and the interior is beautifully made as well, I love the calm blue colour scheme of the bathrooms and the bedroom :)!
  • chrissie11778chrissie11778 Posts: 223 Member
    Thanks everyone for your lovely comments!
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    Wow, I am impressed. This is an awesome build. Good job.
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Beautiful!
  • skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    Tumultuously beautiful! Great work!

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    It is absolutely beautiful!!! Really great job :)
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    That princess feeling you get when you were little... is all I got when I clicked this thread <3 AH-MAZE-BALZ!
    Thanks everyone!
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Very very pretty!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooh! Your fairytale castle looks delightful! Great job with the roof and interiors! <3
  • HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 168 Member
    Woah that must have taken ages to build!
  • fission63fission63 Posts: 267 Member
    Wow I love it.
  • aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    That is an amazing castle you built there! I am impressed by the great use of imagination you used when you designed the builing and the roof. Great job!
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • AkejsaAkejsa Posts: 149 Member
    Love it! I love having my sims in an enormous house (and I mean enormous) :p
  • tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    I am not into castle myself, but this is amazing. It really looks like taken from a Disney story. The interior look gorgeous - definitely feels glamorous and royal.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    It's goregous, fit for princess indeed. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Chrissie not sure what your origin ID is but your castle is being re-uploaded by different users. Just wanted to give heads up.
  • DazleneDazlene Posts: 163 Member
    Love it! :)
    Veriona wrote: »
    Chrissie not sure what your origin ID is but your castle is being re-uploaded by different users. Just wanted to give heads up.

It is cc4sims - what names are uploading it?
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg

Couple of them took it down after I made a comment, but I think there is one still up it's something something pizza in the name. I just searched castle >all>most recent. I just logged off or I'd check. Hopefully you can find and message them.
  • ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    Just...Wow! Freakin' Wow. I must have this castle. I guess Cinderella will join the cast of my crazy character world afterall. Because you made this. Thank you.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC

Couple of them took it down after I made a comment, but I think there is one still up it's something something pizza in the name. I just searched castle >all>most recent. I just logged off or I'd check. Hopefully you can find and message them.

I found the one that was left and left a message. Thanks! Just an FYI, I do not have this uploaded to exchange.
    cc4simscomindugledv.jpg

I found the one that was left and left a message. Thanks! Just an FYI, I do not have this uploaded to exchange.

Hopefully they take it down, glad you were able to track them. I'm guessing it was downloaded from your site in your op link.