Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Lovelylyssia095 Designs*New Lot 07/30/2017 Pg.11*

lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
edited July 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
19904738321_3b8a13666c_c.jpg

Hi and welcome to my showcase thread! On this thread you will find all of my completed builds, which will have links to the gallery and more pictures. Any criticism or feedback is more than welcome :) I occasionally participate in the Sims4 Under Renovation Challenge, 4Sims4 Builder's Contest, One Room, One Week, One Theme and the Sims 4 Quality Control Challenge. All builds can be found under my originId avnewton.

My Completed Builds
20909237219_f1b0c73db2_b.jpg
21096033725_5c84028705_b.jpg
20473427224_342dbe01e4_b.jpg
20908148478_2857998664_b.jpg
22720518610_2004ccf356_b.jpg
27884956332_527d3840ac_b.jpg
36230103176_0f52221e3a_b.jpg

Link to Gallery
1. Goodrich Manor
2. Cypress Nook
3. The Green House
4. Prairie Lake Home
5. Forest Cottage
6. Goodrich Estate
7. The Diamond Club
8. Rose Cottage
9. Spanish Oasis
10. Classic Victorian
11. Get Fit Gym
12. Cypress Terrace II
13. Landgraab Mansion
14. Modern Desert Casa
15. House of Black and White
16. Southern Living
17. Pink Rose Way
18. Olympus Health Club
19. Magnolia Rose Way
20. Modern Retreat
21. Whittington Estate
22. Seaside Home
23. Blues Bar & Grill DineOut
24. Floral Dream
25. 25 Newcrest Drive
26. 24 Newcrest Drive

23026682936_9a1ae6dced_b.jpg
23329135486_1ce7cb9e58_z.jpg

Link to Gallery
1. Family Beach Fun
2. Twin Palms Elementary
3. Landgraab Memorial High
4. Mediterranean Abode
5. Modern Hideout
6. Goth Family Christmas

20474293964_718ce0ba7b_c.jpg
21087083502_1c541a581b_c.jpg
22791428439_d3c5f0f606_c.jpg

Link to Gallery
1. Cypress Estate
2. Divan's Red Eye
3. The Villas at Newcrest
4. Serenity RSA
5. Cosmic Wedding Park
6. Old Meets New Mill
7. Small Hillside Home
8. Twin Oaks Farm

20476480823_ffd8bbc84f_c.jpg
20909471880_ac0caafef4_c.jpg
26662797494_f2cc454d37.jpg

Link to Gallery
1. Grandma's Country Kitchen
2. Yellow Rose Dining Room
3. Cameroon Kitchen
4. Dancing Night and Day
5. Springtime Bliss
6. Tea Garden of Love
7. Luxury Walk-In
8. My Simming Room
9. Le Magnifique Bedroom
10. WoodBridge Bar and Games
img

Link to Gallery
1. Blue Haven
2. Lisa's Cottage
3. The Blues Bar and Grill

Awards
23355091735_05c574b879_z.jpg

My originId is avnewton
23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
Origin id: avnewton
Post edited by lovelylyssia095 on

Comments

• skull_ookieskull_ookie Posts: 62 Member
    This manor is stunning! I love the interior decor! Great work! :D

Riddles and Rabbit Holes: A Sim 4 Legacy Blog ~ riddlesandrabbitholes.wordpress.com
  • AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    Oh, very nice. Also looks like it has a lot of space.
    Might add that to my list of future homes for my family. Their house gets more and more piled with all kind of clutter and I'm not a fan of patchworking my way through buildings...
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Thank you @skull_ookie and @Asante! It is very spacious and I think your family would enjoy it :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    I might have to cut a hole in the roof though, the backyard looks almost too small for a rocket. (My sim's an Astronaut... she sort of needs that thing...)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Goodrich Manor is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The front porch and the balconies are very nice! The curved balcony railings look very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs on the balconies for sims to enjoy sitting having a drink from the bar, and eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ there, whilst enjoying the outdoors air and nice views, It looks great how you have done the stairs to the front porch. The blue shade of colour that you have used for the exterior looks very nice. The dome type windows that you have used look very nice and it looks nice how you have placed them in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bathroom is very nice! The bathroom wall tiling looks nice and very nice vanity table area that you have created with the table and the chair and the beauty items on top of the table. Very nice clothes and shoes closet room! It looks very nice how you have placed the clothes shelves and shoes racks there in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice shades of blue and brown that you have used in the double bedrooms. The layout of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very nice window confortable armchairs sitting and reading area in the blue bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting , reading a book from the bookcase, chatting and resting there. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The blue bedside lamps look nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting and tv watching area in the brown bedroom. The study desk area nearby is great for sims to enjoy using a computer at. The clock beside the bed on the table is a nice touch. Great design of the kitchen! The bar stool counter is great and rock texture of the kitchen wall looks very nice! Very nice dining room! The type of dining seats you have placed is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting eating their meals on. The display shelves item in the corner of the room is a nice touch. Very nice library and study room ! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchair there reading a book, whilst enjoying listening to another sim playing the grand piano. Sims will like using the computer at the study desk nook table or enjoy doing painting on the the easel. The floor mat looks nice there. Very nice living room! Sims will sitting relaxing on the nice sofas and armchairs there, warming up in front of the fireplace. The wall paneling is very nice. The flowers on the coffee table are pretty for sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. The grandfather clock is a nice homely item in the corner of the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @lovelylyssia095 - I like this manor! And I think your the first one to incorporate a walk in closet that I've seen, if I'm viewing that pic correctly! Great job all around. Rooms are well decorated, the build itself is perfect for the locale. Great job!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @Asante it is too small for one. I tried placing one, but it wouldn't work. There's enough room on the roof if you adjust or delete the back section roof piece.

@rosemow Thank you so much!

@Ash072 each bedroom has a walk in closet and the master has 2. Those are the one's pictured. Thank you so much!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Wow. Super build. I like the master bedroom and the walk in closet is so clever!

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

@Asante it is too small for one. I tried placing one, but it wouldn't work. There's enough room on the roof if you adjust or delete the back section roof piece.

Thought so. Luckily the game doesn't know about "putting several tons of metal on your roof might be a bad idea"...
    Thanks @kimjo313!

Lol, no it doesn't @Asante :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    I finally completed my first home Goodrich Manor. The home was made specifically for the Goodrich family, but can be lived in by anyone. The second floor of the home consists of two bedroom suites, one for a teen and one for a child. The third floor is completely dedicated to the master suite.

t9adiq.png

Here is a link to some pictures of the interior and exterior.
    https://imageshack.com/a/el5z/1

I also uploaded the family to the gallery if anyone wishes to download them as well.

My Origin id is avnewton
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Your new modern home WIP is looking very nice! :) It looks nice how you have done the windows. The kerbing and flowers along the front edges of the house looks very nice.
    I will look forward to seeing updates of your build!
    @rosemow Thanks!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    That modern is shaping up very well. While I love modern homes the most, I have a hard time shaping it sometimes to not have that super boxed look... unfortunately that's what I love about them as well. Nice clean simple shapes etc. Maybe move the fountain to the front with some simple landscaping? I'm sure it'll turn out great as you progress with it tho :)
    Thanks @Veriona! I plan on putting some fountains in the front, but I wanted the one in the back to kind of look like a pool. It's still early on so I might end up changing it :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Oh it's a pool! Sorry about that :D I say keep it there then and maybe just make it bigger. Can't wait to see the end result!
    Lol that's ok, it was kind of small :D I will make it larger and thanks again!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    edited September 2015
    Update 9/20

More pictures of the updated exterior. The back is completely finished, but I have no idea what to do with the front. Any suggestions are welcome :)

More images of the 2nd floor bedrooms can be found here https://imageshack.com/a/Vk8z/1
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    The exterior of the house and the backyard area looks very nice! :) Very nice outdoors living and dining patio area. The curved bar and bar stool counter looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table eating food thst they have cooked on the BBQ or having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. Very nice upper balcony for sims to have fun playing chess at the table there or sit resting on the seat enjoying looking out at the views. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The green, purple /pink and brown colours that you have used in the bedrooms looks very nice! The bedrooms look very nice light filled rooms, where sims can enjoy looking out through the bedroom windows at what is happening outdoors. The sunlight coming through the windows in the mornings would be nice. Nice window study desk areas in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy using the computers at the table. Sims will enjoy playing the musical instruments in the purple themed bedroom.The shoes rack in the brown/green themed bedroom is a nice touch there. Great tv watching sitting area in that bedroom
    It looks great how you have placed bookcases in each of the bedrooms for sims to enjoy either sitting in the armchairs or laying in bed reading a book. Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo in the green bedroom. The robes hanging on the wall in the bathroom looks great!
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :)
    edited September 2014
    For the front of the build, perhaps you may like to add a water fountain feature, or a seat bench or a bird bath? These are just a few suggestions. and it looks great how you have done it now. :)
    Thanks @rosemow :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • 22calprincess22calprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Gorgeous manor! I love those balconies :)
    Thanks @22calprincess!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    edited September 2015

More pictures of the interior can be found here https://imageshack.com/a/Vk8z/1
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    It is great that you have finished and uploaded Modern Oasis. It looks very nice! :) I have posted about some of the rooms already so I won't post about them again. The dining area looks very nice! Very nice grey black colour and pattern that you have used for the walls and furnishings. It looks nice how you have angled the dining table, and the patterned floor mat underneath it looks very nice. The glass type of the table looks nice with the colour scheme of the room. The bar counter is great! The fruit bowl looks nice on the counter. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar after their meals. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy sitting relaxing watching tv, reading a book from the bookcase, or listening to music from the stereo. The red colour of the seating looks very nice with the colour of the walls. Very nice placement of the seating in the room. Very nice outdoors patio kitchen area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table or on the stools at the bar counter. The curved bar stool counter is great!
    It is a very nice home! :)