Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have 23 cc clothes packages and the no mosaic mod, am I crazy?

I have been dl cc the last few days and have found some really pretty stuff. I have played about 60 hours now and have no problems. I am just wondering if I have a large amount of package files compared to others?

I can only imagine the amount of package files I may have down the road.

Should I be concerned? like i said, I have no game problems thus far but I do wonder if anyone is noting any lag etc ?

Comments

• Options
    simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    I just checked my mods folder, 301 files (not including resource) and 9 folders in there.
    haha. Seems ok so far though.
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    I have about 40 files, no lag so far. I'm sincerely impressed, TS4 is a blessing in comparsion to TS3... at least where loading and lagging is concerned.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Thank you both!
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    15185027166_abeb72c049_o.png

LOL. I have too much CC already. My game doesn't lag at all, but I am running a high end gaming pc. :)
  • Options
    renzillarenzilla Posts: 725 Member
    I have downloaded A LOT of recolors and I am not experiencing any lag on the loading screens or in gameplay and I am running a medium settings laptop. :)
  • Options
    JordwalJordwal Posts: 50 Member
    Once we can download something beside recolors of EA stuff i bet you will want even more downloads than you already have. And if this game is anything like sims 3 was you won't have any problems with your game because of that unless you go totally crazy with it.
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    If you think you're crazy, you should see some of the CC makers I know. XD Myself included, we have all of our own (so we know if it breaks) then we commonly test other friends' out, download cool stuff, and generally just have hundreds of stuff that's just clothes at this point. Lol.
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    I don't ahve much yet, but I'm a mod fan more than a CC fan so, it'll be a bit before I get TS4 as modded as I had TS3. I might do a bit of CC, if I need a certain look but, mostly I do mods.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    I'm actively trying NOT to download much CC at all at the moment as with all previous versions of The Sims I downloaded SO much, most of which I never ended up using.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    GElliotGElliot Posts: 24 Member
    881 files in 31 folders (so far) and no lag at all. I'm seriously impressed with the speeds and I am not running a particularly high end system.
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    11 files so far and 1 folder I can't wait until they start making new hair