Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alexander Goth grew up into a female...

Comments

• jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    My reaction when i saw this thread:

giphy.gif

Quoting because I gots the hots for Tennant.

David Tennant the most good-looking of the doctors...

img_2979746_5324c456b2316491252.jpeg

Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    edited September 2014
    This thread is classic lol Alexander or should I say Alexandra no wait just Alex now, he/she looked nice as a girl but it looked nothing like him lol It's like the game chose a default Sim because it had no idea what to use in that case lol

PS love Tennant he was my favorite Doctor <3
    Origin ID: CuddlesKatie
  • QueenKamishaQueenKamisha Posts: 34 Member
    Wonder if Alexandra could of woohoo'd and gotten pregnant?? That would of been interesting to say the least.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I will never be able to look at alexander the same way again... :o
    He/Him
  • StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    After all the Simfunnies I have ever read this has to be the funniest.Shabang
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 this made my dat
    21mbz47.jpg
  • KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    "Let's give them something to talk about! A little mystery to figure out!" - Alexander Goth (2014)

http://youtu.be/mJ58TVYNFro
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Wow that some bug issue but it's still funny if you ask me
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    So funny. He just aged up into some weird Elton John glasses and over the knee socks in my game.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
    So funny. He just aged up into some weird Elton John glasses and over the knee socks in my game.
    That is epic! Screenshots?
  • CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Alexandra you saucy vixen you. Going all out with the Sinead O'Connor look too. Woof says I. WOOF.
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Hahahaha!
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    He/she looks sad, but I say buck up, that's a pretty hot bod you got there.
  • ad0rkablead0rkable Posts: 56 Member
    That's, uh, new.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    So during the costume party, I guess good ol' Alexander Goth decided it was time to finally age up. Garbed in his wonderful hot dog costume, the boy went out my front door, disappeared for a few hours, then reappeared as a naked female, bald, teenager. LOL

09-14-14_4-16nbspPM_zpsaadccad5.png
    09-14-14_4-17nbspPM_zpsdaf43963.png

Poor kid. Coming from a family like the Goth's, it's no wonder he's gender confused.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    So during the costume party, I guess good ol' Alexander Goth decided it was time to finally age up. Garbed in his wonderful hot dog costume, the boy went out my front door, disappeared for a few hours, then reappeared as a naked female, bald, teenager. LOL

kid: "im very uncomfortable and this kinda plum aint fly."

free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Alexandria Goth*

FTFY
    // take me back to 2018.
  • nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    After seeing this, I'm really glad I decided no teen sim of mine would ever get an after-school job again. If I had Lena Beef get a part-time job in Sims 4, it would've been in Fast Food, and I'd have assigned the hot dog costume as her work outfit so she'd be that unfortunate soul who stands outside in the hot sun wearing a mascot costume and tries to get the attention of passing motorists so they'll stop by the drive-thru window. It would've been great for laughs with her being Gloomy and Romantic, but, yeah, I would not want her to turn into a dude suddenly.

The sims are people, not frogs or clownfish that change their sex spontaneously based on what's needed at the moment.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Oh my god! I'm seriously dying.

I'm at work and everyone's looking at me like I'm insane. :open_mouth:

Um, well, I guess you have to admire Alexander's courage. He's just strutting his stuff now and he doesn't give a plum. He's all like "this is me. Deal with it." :stuck_out_tongue:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    How do you throw a costume party?
  • abe70280abe70280 Posts: 519 Member
    wow... just wow.
    nateslice wrote: »
    After seeing this, I'm really glad I decided no teen sim of mine would ever get an after-school job again. If I had Lena Beef get a part-time job in Sims 4, it would've been in Fast Food, and I'd have assigned the hot dog costume as her work outfit so she'd be that unfortunate soul who stands outside in the hot sun wearing a mascot costume and tries to get the attention of passing motorists so they'll stop by the drive-thru window. It would've been great for laughs with her being Gloomy and Romantic, but, yeah, I would not want her to turn into a dude suddenly.

The sims are people, not frogs or clownfish that change their sex spontaneously based on what's needed at the moment.
    In my update I mentioned that he returned to normal upon a restart of the game where Alexandra was saved. So it was just a graphic glitch. =)

How do you throw a costume party?
    Costume parties were part of the Digital Deluxe package along with Black and White Event.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    after read all this thread, I agree with an user than said would be acceptable if we can have sex change option at hospital. Only availaboe for young adult and adult. If supernatural-like EP installed, only available for certain supers
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

09-14-14_4-16nbspPM_zpsaadccad5.png

who is the kid? and how come the female is not listed in your playable sims. Funny, do you have any Mods of CC.

• shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    O.O

Bwahahahahaha

I should have know better than to try to drink my coffee when opening a thread with a title like this but I thought there was no way it could be serious.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif