Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alexander Goth grew up into a female...

Comments

• KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    UPDATE

So I restarted my game to see if he was still a she but he wasn't a she, he was a he, instead of a she, therefore no she/he but a he.

09-14-14_4-47nbspPM_zps4c38010b.png

I am wondering just the same as you guys why he turned into a girl until I restarted, but...

tumblr_inline_na2uxcSC3q1sxiyz0.jpg

Personally I kinda preferred the female version. XD

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Well at least it doesn't happen to everybody. But it has me concerned because I have 3 different games going and all on long play so AG has not changed in my game - but he has changed in my daughter in laws game - but thankfully not as much as your sim did. Her game he aged up into still a male teen. I wonder what caused you to have that happen. Really? I want to know so I don't do the same thing. I don't care who my sims love -but I am sort of fond of them retaining the genders they were born with. hehehe

That is funny - and frightening at the same time.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Best forum post ever! :D
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    UPDATE

So I restarted my game to see if he was still a she but he wasn't a she, he was a he, instead of a she, therefore no she/he but a he.

I am wondering just the same as you guys why he turned into a girl until I restarted, but...

Goodbye Alexandra, you will be missed. :(
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • CapraCorn104CapraCorn104 Posts: 1,184 Member
    This is the best bug in the history of bugs :#
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    UPDATE

If he/she can't make up his/her mind, he/he might start going by Alex Goth.

• pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »
    Alexander wants you to respect his life choices.

It prefers Alex Goth now.

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    So during the costume party, I guess good ol' Alexander Goth decided it was time to finally age up. Garbed in his wonderful hot dog costume, the boy went out my front door, disappeared for a few hours, then reappeared as a naked female, bald, teenager. LOL

09-14-14_4-16nbspPM_zpsaadccad5.png
    09-14-14_4-17nbspPM_zpsdaf43963.png

I like how your Sim is feeling uncomfortable when she's talking to him (?) too!
  • CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    edited September 2014
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    UPDATE

Goodbye Alexandra, you will be missed. :(

Yes, a moment of silence for the loss of Alexandra. May you frolic energized in the fields of the Netherworld. *bows head somberly* :(
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited September 2014
    So during the costume party, I guess good ol' Alexander Goth decided it was time to finally age up. Garbed in his wonderful hot dog costume, the boy went out my front door, disappeared for a few hours, then reappeared as a naked female, bald, teenager. LOL

09-14-14_4-16nbspPM_zpsaadccad5.png
    09-14-14_4-17nbspPM_zpsdaf43963.png

I like how your Sim is feeling uncomfortable when she's talking to him (?) too!

OMG! I just noticed that....and an 'unpleasant conversation' in the top mood box! :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • St0rmzxSt0rmzx Posts: 30 Member
    People shouldn't laugh, Alexander has made a life changing choice and we should all respect his/her decision. Rofl
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Get a load of the thought bubble above little Brianna; she doesn't approve of Alexander's fly-like metamorphosis!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Well he finally came out with a bang!!!! Sex change and all!!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Well at least it doesn't happen to everybody. But it has me concerned because I have 3 different games going and all on long play so AG has not changed in my game - but he has changed in my daughter in laws game - but thankfully not as much as your sim did. Her game he aged up into still a male teen. I wonder what caused you to have that happen. Really? I want to know so I don't do the same thing. I don't care who my sims love -but I am sort of fond of them retaining the genders they were born with. hehehe

That is funny - and frightening at the same time.
    He ended up appearing normal after a restart of the game. But my goodness did it make for a ... Strange encounter! =D I think it might have something to do with aging up in a unisex outfit such as the hotdog outfit. The game probably couldn't register what he was for a small bit.
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    this-is-why-i-bite-people_zpsa559c748.jpg
  • HeyItsTashieeHeyItsTashiee Posts: 172 Member
    Haha.... brilliant!
  • YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸. :O
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    My reaction when i saw this thread:

giphy.gif
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I'm dead now.
    jonilla1 wrote: »
    My reaction when i saw this thread:

giphy.gif

Quoting because I gots the hots for Tennant.
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    What a lovely lady little Alexander turned in to...
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Okayyyy. Making notes - no birthdays while being a hotdog sim. Got it.

Thanks. In a strange way that assumption makes sense.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Okayyyy. Making notes - no birthdays while being a hotdog sim. Got it.

Thanks. In a strange way that assumption makes sense.
    Well he was over at my house for the party when he aged up randomly. I don't know if the hot dog would affect the active household or not. It could have just been a really random encounter. =)
    What a lovely lady little Alexander turned in to...

I love how your avatar's face matches the tone in which I think you said your comment. :D